Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2013, 12:58 PM   #16
bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Tag Fairies DO have a lot of love to go around!

I've had several CMs tell me that sometimes they just have to wait for the restuarants themselves to put their available hours into the system. Seems a bit odd, but whatever. I just had a CM insist that even though BOG won't come up for any of the ten days in my ADR window that it is not because it isn't in the system, but because it books out for the full ten days as soon as the window opens - mayb he is just tired of taking a bazillion phone calls for BOG ADRS. I always take everything CMs tell me with a grain a salt - they mean well - and they try for me - that's all that counts. Sure does make me nervous about the new magic band system, though!

bjakmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #17
twinnybelles
Mouseketeer

Same for me....

My 180 was yesterday ( Fri.) for Aug. 21 and the CM searched the whole week and she said it was showing nothing..... She also mentioned alot of people are making multiple BOG ressies trying to eat in each of the dining rooms. I just don't know. With how screwy the website is , it could be anything. Like many other posters I was able to scheduled the first day ( got Chef Mickey's but no BOG ) but had to call to get the rest. On the upside I guess, she said now it's VERY easy to get Cinderella, Ohana, Le Cellier etc.

( PRINCESS MOMMY 49 )
: ( PRINCE DADDY 49 )
(DD 10) ( DD 10 )
twinnybelles is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #18
WeCantWait
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplejen View Post
My 180th was a few days ago. Of course the web site wasn't working with the +10 so I had to call at 7. I called at 7, was taken immediately, and the CM could find NOTHING at BOG for the entire 10 days.

I tried the next couple of mornings at 7 for the next day, but still nothing.

So has anyone been able to grab one 180days out in the last few days, or are they just not offering any right now?
We tried booking this morning at 6AM, our 180+10. Checked all 10 days and got nothing. We just called now and checked again and the cast member my husband spoke to said they are all booked. Very frustrating.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #19
mbvisitor
Mouseketeer

I thought I read somewhere that more spaces will open on the 180 mark. Anyone know if that's true? Maybe we'll have some luck calling 180 days out instead of booking in the 180 + 10 day window??

Isin't there a free dining pin floating around for the end of August? Maybe that's what has the reservations up? That is if it is true that BOG really is booked!
Old 02-23-2013, 03:37 PM   #20
3pletprincesses
DIS Veteran

I was able to get reservation for August 23 at the beginning of this week
Old 02-23-2013, 03:45 PM   #21
momto3gr8boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbvisitor View Post
I thought I read somewhere that more spaces will open on the 180 mark. Anyone know if that's true? Maybe we'll have some luck calling 180 days out instead of booking in the 180 + 10 day window??

Isin't there a free dining pin floating around for the end of August? Maybe that's what has the reservations up? That is if it is true that BOG really is booked!
No PIN for FD yet, only for those who booked the BB from last year. I was able to book BOG at 186 days out, so I don't think that's it either. I also don't the place is truly booked solid yet - given all the problems with the new website, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a glitch somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pletprincesses View Post
I was able to get reservation for August 23 at the beginning of this week
Me too! Ours is for 8:15. I wanted earlier, but after reading these threads I"m grateful for anything! What time did you get?

momto3gr8boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:57 PM   #22
momwith2boys
Earning My Ears

We arrive on August 18th so our 180 days was a few days ago - I had to call because the online system wouldn't let me book past our first day and I got BOG for August 22nd (the day I wanted) for 5:35 with no problems at all.
momwith2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:49 PM   #23
GMU MOM
Mouseketeer

My 180 day mark was this last Wednesday so I called at exactly 7am (since I couldn't book the +10 online) and was able to get a 7:20pm ADR (a bit later than I had hoped but still not too bad).
GMU MOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:54 PM   #24
E&K's Dad
Mouseketeer

I have had the same issue today. Spoke to a CM three times throughout the day. The last time, I was told that they were not opening booking the last two weeks of August for BOG at this time. We told to keep checking back.

Also noticed online that MyDisneyExperience is currently listing no park hours for MK at the end of August either. I can't help but guest this may be linked to the continued MyDisneyExperience rollout.
E&K's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:58 PM   #25
momto3gr8boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by E&K's Dad
I have had the same issue today. Spoke to a CM three times throughout the day. The last time, I was told that they were not opening booking the last two weeks of August for BOG at this time. We told to keep checking back.

Also noticed online that MyDisneyExperience is currently listing no park hours for MK at the end of August either. I can't help but guest this may be linked to the continued MyDisneyExperience rollout.
I noticed this too, but the hours were released to the TAs. But it still makes no sense since some of us have end of August ADRs.

momto3gr8boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:19 AM   #26
frannn
please stop the madnesssss already & tag me
From the TF...someone pls call 911 for Frann, she held her breath until I tagged her and she apparently turned blue and fell down. :)

Just an update-still no ADRs this AM

For anybody that's afraid they overslept or missed out on BOG....I got up at 6 AM...again...and still nothing at all can be booked there.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #27
triplejen
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by frannn View Post
For anybody that's afraid they overslept or missed out on BOG....I got up at 6 AM...again...and still nothing at all can be booked there.
Ha! I got up late today, am on hold now and was cursing myself. Thanks for making me feel better!

August 2013 - Wilderness Lodge
August 2012 - Port Orleans French Quarter

February 2012 - Hard Rock Hotel (Universal only - shhhhh!)
August 2011 - Beach Club
March 2011 - All Star Sports (ESPN the Weekend)
December 2010 - Polynesian (MVMCP)
August 2010 - Caribbean Beach Resort / Beach Club
February 2010 - All Star Sports (ESPN the Weekend)
August 2009 - Port Orleans French Quarter
August 2008 - Coronado Springs Resort
triplejen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:28 AM   #28
Abharmagic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreli View Post
Sorry, but currently BOG is reportedly "not in the system" for ressies. No one is sure just what is happening. My ADR day was Tues and although I couldn't get BOG for the 18 my arrival day, I was able to call back Wed night and get it for the 22nd. Thursday morning people started posting that they couldn't get BOG and they were being told "it's not in the system." Many are frustrated. Keep trying as PP suggested. But once those flood gates open be ready with your creditcard to hold the ressie.
Maybe they are changing/updating the menu? I have heard rumors they are taking the fish off the kids menu as it is not selling.
April 2013
Next Trip- Labor Day 2014- SeaWorld- Aquatica- Legoland- MNSSHP- Can't wait!
Abharmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:52 AM   #29
mickey2000
Pin trader

Disney's new computer system is a JOKE !
You cant 'even make a payment on it
Old 02-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #30
imthegoose
Earning My Ears

BoG 180+

Called this morning. Tried to get reservations for 180 +6 and 180 +8. Nothing! Tried looking at my whole trip.... nothing! This is very frustrating.
imthegoose is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: