Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #16
lilpooh108
DIS Veteran
 
lilpooh108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Depends on the moment
Posts: 4,314

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto3gr8boys View Post
I'm not the PP, but if you go to iTunes, you can download Rick Steve's podcast for the Forum and the Colosseum tours. Then you just hit play and follow along.

I would disagree though that that area is just visual - there is a TON of history and fascinating stories. We used Real Rome Tours for the guides and both our Vatican and Ancient Rome tours were phenomenal! Check them out at http://realrometours.com/
I agree that a tour can be great for the Colosseum, but the OP was asking if she HAD to have one. My opinion is that if she's looking to save money, she should hire a guide at the Vatican since she wouldn't know what she's looking at, where as at the Colosseum it is pretty self-explanatory.

That being said, we're doing a tour this time since we skipped it last time.
lilpooh108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:31 PM   #17
MrsScooby
DIS Veteran
 
MrsScooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,401

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacurn View Post
We used Rome in Limo for Rome, Naples and Pisa/Florence

Can't stress enough, get a guide for the Vatican. Our guide was a wealth of information and could navigate around the crowds. We would not have gotten nearly as much out of that visit without him.

For Pisa and Florence we had the driver (who was great and took us places we would not have thought to visit) we arranged climbing the tower and the tix to Accedemia on our own ahead of time.
What time did you buy the tickets for Pisa and Accademia ?
What were the places that the driver took you to in Florence?
Do you recall how far in advance you bought the tickets?
__________________
Laurie (Wonder July 2002, Wonder August 2006, Magic PC Repo August 2008, Wonder July 2009, Magic Baltic July 2010, Dream June 2011, Fantasy June 2012, Magic Med June 2013, Wonder Alaska 2014)
MrsScooby is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-24-2013, 05:36 AM   #18
sippican
Mouseketeer
 
sippican's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Gulf Coast FL, Wht Mtns NH
Posts: 216

We also used RIL and have nothing but wonderful things to say about them! The Colosseum was the highlight if our Rome stops and I credit the Rick Steve's tour, we learned soooooo much more than was posted on the signs ; information that would fascinate children. I disagree that a visit there is self-explanatory. In fact, our tourmates downloaded more RS audio tours when we went back to the ship after we related bits and pieces we learned from the audio clips. As far as the Vatican, we did hire a guide through RIL, Sarah was fantastic. However, it was one of my least favorite experiences, it was absolutely mobbed! I can imagine that children could have been easily overwhelmed by the sheer mass of tall bodies. I am claustrophobic and by the time we reached the Sistine Chapel, I bolted for the door. You may want to see if RIL can recommend a guide that can gear the tour towards a younger audience (and maybe shorten it a bit). I honestly remember very little we saw at the Vatican, but so much of what I learned about the Colosseum.
As far as tickets, RIL advised us on the times and purchase procedures.
sippican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #19
WDW Princess 71
DIS Veteran
 
WDW Princess 71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 1,812

I also downloaded Rick Steve's audio guide tour for the colosseum- did you play it out loud on your device or did you need to use headphones?
__________________
Nicole


September 2014: 14 Night WB Transatlantic on the Magic! November 2013: WDW & 3 Night Dream Mother/Daughter TripJuly 2013: 12-Night Eastern Med Cruise w/Greece & Turkey, then Disneyland Paris! January 2013: 7 Night Western Carib on the Fantasy May 2012: 5-Night Double Dip Dream Cruise for Mom & Dad's 30th Anniversary! February 2012: Solo Valentine Cruise Treat to Get Me to Gold! January 2011: 3 Week Ultimate Disney Vacation- WDW then 15 Night Disney Cruise Through Panama Canal then DL in California!May 2010: celebrating at WDW for graduating my MBA program! January 2010: 3rd Disney Cruise, 1st on the Magic, prefaced by New Years Eve in WDW! November 2009: Return to DL at Disney's Grand Californian Resort, May 2009: WDW Summer Kickoff, January 2009: 2nd Disney Cruise- Sisters Cruise 4 Night Wonder, March 2008: WDW Spring Break, February 2008: WDW ESPN Weekend with relatives, April 2007: WDW Spring Break, March 2006: WDW Spring Break, March 2004: Land & Sea Graduation Present 4 Night Wonder (1st Cruise!) and 3 Night WDW, April 2003: WDW Spring Break, November 2002: Florida College Road Trip, Stopover in WDW, June 2002: California College Road Trip, Stopover in Disneyland, November 2001: WDW Mom’s Birthday Celebration, April 2001: WDW Spring Break, October 2000: Millennium Celebration WDW, November 1996: 1st Trip WDW Hooked For Life, 2004-2007: MANY trips up to Disneyland, CA (including 50th Anniversary Happiest Celebration on Earth!) while in college at University of San Diego
WDW Princess 71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #20
sippican
Mouseketeer
 
sippican's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Gulf Coast FL, Wht Mtns NH
Posts: 216

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Princess 71 View Post
I also downloaded Rick Steve's audio guide tour for the colosseum - did you play it out loud on your device or did you need to use headphones?
At the Colosseum we used headphones (each had our own iPod). We've seen others sharing one iPhone (or other MP3) by using a splitter for two headphones.
sippican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:47 AM   #21
ruadisneyfan2
DIS Veteran
 
ruadisneyfan2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 11,793

Has anyone prepaid for their tours? We booked RIL for all 3 Italian ports. Shortly after confirmation, we were offered 2 ways to prepay for a small discount:
1. Wire cash to a US bank in Miami (where RIL is based)by the end of March for a 5% discount.
2. Pay in full by cc and still pay full price but avoid the usual 5% cc surcharge. (otherwise pay driver in cash or TCs in Euros)

No change in cancellation policy.

I know people highly recommend this company but our total for 3 tours is over $2400. I had a bad vibe in wiring this much $. I've never wired $ before & I'm assuming banks charge a fee for this anyway, maybe wrongly assuming.

To me, this isn't such a great discount to make me jump through hoops.
For our Alaskan excursions that we booked privately, (helicopter w/glacier trek & Misty Fjords sea plane tour) we were given the option to prepay but we could use a cc and the discount was 20%. That seemed a no brainer to me.


With the RIL deal, the savings would be $123.33 which would be split with my parents.

We can get TCs in Euros for free through AAA so I don't mind making up 3 envelopes, 1 for each port, with the TCs in the exact amount, keeping in the cabin safe, and pulling one envelope out as needed, then tipping with Euros. At least we wouldn't be carrying so much cash and we'll have a money belt until we get on the ship.

Also my mom signed up for the Capital One visa which has 0% international fees so we could pay by cc now and not have to deal with it at all during our trip except tipping.

WWYD?
__________________
ruadisneyfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #22
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,447

We paid for ours in advance for the benefit of not carrying cash around not for the 5% savings. I also wanted to get as many things paid in advance as possible. They have really great reviews and repeat customers, so we felt comfortable. But I completely understand your hesitation.
DisneyOHFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:40 AM   #23
ruadisneyfan2
DIS Veteran
 
ruadisneyfan2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 11,793

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyOHFan View Post
We paid for ours in advance for the benefit of not carrying cash around not for the 5% savings. I also wanted to get as many things paid in advance as possible. They have really great reviews and repeat customers, so we felt comfortable. But I completely understand your hesitation.
Did you wire the cash? I don't know why this creeps me out. I guess it's not much different than when I pay my visa bill online.

Did your bank charge you?
__________________
ruadisneyfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #24
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,447

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruadisneyfan2 View Post
Did you wire the cash? I don't know why this creeps me out. I guess it's not much different than when I pay my visa bill online.

Did your bank charge you?
Yes, I wired it to their bank in Miami. My bank did charge a fee, but I can't remember the amount but it was less than 5%.
DisneyOHFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #25
ruadisneyfan2
DIS Veteran
 
ruadisneyfan2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 11,793

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyOHFan View Post
Yes, I wired it to their bank in Miami. My bank did charge a fee, but I can't remember the amount but it was less than 5%.
So I assume they give you proof that you're paid in full?
__________________
ruadisneyfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #26
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,447

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruadisneyfan2 View Post
So I assume they give you proof that you're paid in full?
Yes, I sent them an e-mail advising that the funds were wired and within 24 hours they sent me a receipt stating "paid in full".
DisneyOHFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #27
lilpooh108
DIS Veteran
 
lilpooh108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Depends on the moment
Posts: 4,314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruadisneyfan2 View Post
Did you wire the cash? I don't know why this creeps me out. I guess it's not much different than when I pay my visa bill online.

Did your bank charge you?
I personally wouldn't wire the cash. I know that they are reputable, but there's just no recourse if something goes wrong.

I just prepaid for our Rome day with the company I'm using, but I made sure to use a card (Citi Amex) that allows me to dispute charges which are more than 60 days old since the trip is so far out (Chase only allows online disputes if the transX was w/in the last 60 days).

The company we're using is reputable too, but you just never know.
lilpooh108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #28
Anal Annie
....at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't stop it....
 
Anal Annie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: MD (DC suburbs)
Posts: 11,671

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardonna View Post
We are a family of 6.....2 adults, 4 children ages 12, 8, 8, and 5 at time of travel this summer. We have heard great things about Rome in Limo.....and plan on using them for Rome as well as Pisa and Lucca.

I was wondering if anyone just used the driver as a guide as opposed to getting an additional guide at the various sites.....does the driver give you enough information.....they do recommend an additional guide at the Vatican though.

I would love feed back on this....
While we did the other ports on our own we used Rome in Limo for Rome (did the Highlights of Rome) and Naples (did the Amalfi Coast + Pompeii) on our 2011 Med cruise. We also hired the extra private guides that they offered and IMHO that was THE best thing we did!! Totally worth the extra cost. Our guide in Rome was Serena and she met us at the Colosseum. Our DS was 14 at the time and she immediately engaged him into the conversation by asking him a lot of questions while we were walking toward the entrance. She got him thinking about what we were about to see and got him interested like no audio recording could do. She got him to ask questions and she answered all of them with such detail. I had pre-purchased our tickets online and she navigated us around the long entrance line that could have taken a really long time to wait in. After the Colosseum she went with us in the car to drop us off for lunch. We had an hour to ourselves then we met her and our driver after lunch for our tour of the Vatican. The lines at the Vatican were horrendous - but once again I had pre-purchased our entrance tickets as they recommended and she led us right past everyone to the front of the line. Once we were inside her knowledge was so helpful. She was an art history major and the Vatican is full of such amazing art she knew about all of it. She pointed out all the things we should notice - like the soot stain on the wall near the ceiling in Saint Peter's where the Cardinals hold their Conclave to elect the new popes. (I still can't believe they're doing that again NOW and we were THERE!)

Our guide that we hired through them for Pompeii (Carmine) was also wonderful with our DS. It allowed him to ask all of the questions that came to his mind while we walked through Pompeii. He could not have asked questions to an audio tape!! I was so grateful that both guides kept our son interested when he could have been very bored at that age.

If we ever get a chance to go back to Italy I would use them again in a heartbeat. We chose them because I had never read anything bad about them either here on the DIS or on Cruise Critic. I would highly recommend them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ruadisneyfan2 View Post
Has anyone prepaid for their tours? We booked RIL for all 3 Italian ports. Shortly after confirmation, we were offered 2 ways to prepay for a small discount:
1. Wire cash to a US bank in Miami (where RIL is based)by the end of March for a 5% discount.
2. Pay in full by cc and still pay full price but avoid the usual 5% cc surcharge. (otherwise pay driver in cash or TCs in Euros)

No change in cancellation policy.

I know people highly recommend this company but our total for 3 tours is over $2400. I had a bad vibe in wiring this much $. I've never wired $ before & I'm assuming banks charge a fee for this anyway, maybe wrongly assuming.

To me, this isn't such a great discount to make me jump through hoops.
For our Alaskan excursions that we booked privately, (helicopter w/glacier trek & Misty Fjords sea plane tour) we were given the option to prepay but we could use a cc and the discount was 20%. That seemed a no brainer to me.


With the RIL deal, the savings would be $123.33 which would be split with my parents.

We can get TCs in Euros for free through AAA so I don't mind making up 3 envelopes, 1 for each port, with the TCs in the exact amount, keeping in the cabin safe, and pulling one envelope out as needed, then tipping with Euros. At least we wouldn't be carrying so much cash and we'll have a money belt until we get on the ship.

Also my mom signed up for the Capital One visa which has 0% international fees so we could pay by cc now and not have to deal with it at all during our trip except tipping.

WWYD?
We loved Rome in Limo when we used them. The Miami office is brand new and the ability to pay there is a relatively new option for them and I wish it was available back when we used them. When we went in 2011 I pre-paid their price in Euros a few months before we went via credit card (one that had no international transaction fees). I also had to pay by the end of March but there was no discount to do it. We are a family of 3 and we used them in 2 ports (with a small discount for using them in more than 1 port) and at the time the USD / Euro conversion rate was AWFUL. I think it was like 1.51 to 1 - so we paid the equivalent of something like $1,800 I think it was. Before we went I figured up 10% in tips for our drivers and guides and had those envelopes pre-made to bring in Euros. But the tours themselves I charged. I didn't want to mess with carrying all that cash & I didn't want to have to find an ATM or a bank. The private driver and tours and being on our own schedule was wonderful. We would sometimes pass a DCL tour group with a leader holding up a big Mickey Mouse head sign with a group number on it...then everybody straggling along behind. I was so glad we got dropped off around the corner from the Pantheon and a block from Trevi Fountain and across the street from Piazza Navona. When I priced out some of the DCL excursion prices for some similar itineraries they were in the same ballpark. Maybe they included lunch or entrance fees which we had to pay on our own but we still loved being on our own and not tied to a big group.
__________________
Sadly, no countdown tickers at the moment.

Come join me for my 2nd ever trip report now in progress for DisneyLAND and Aulani and Maui 2014. http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post52179607

My first ever trip report - Disneyland Paris and our DCL Med cruise: http://thewhitehouseblog.weebly.com/ (ALMOST but not quite finished)

August 2014 - 3 n @ VGC & DL followed by 7 n @ Aulani follwed by 3 n on Maui / Jan 2014 - 5 n @ AKV Jambo House / Aug 2013 - 9 nights @ SSR / Aug 2012 - 9 n @ Boardwalk Villas and HRH / Mar-Apr 2012 6 n @ Bay Lake / August 2011 Disneyland Paris and DCL MED cruise / August 2010 Disney's DVC resort at Hilton Head Island, SC / March 2010 Kidani Village at AKV / August '09 BCV & Vero Beach / May '09 SSR / July '08 AKV & B2B Cruises on The Wonder/ January '08 VWL / August '07 OKW / July '06 Offsite - Waikiki, Kona & Ka'anapali, Hawaii / July '05 Disneyland & Disney Magic West Coast Cruise to the Mexican Riviera / Summer '04 CSR / May '03 Offsite - St. John, USVI / Summer '02 AKL & O.C., MD


















[/url]IMG]http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/uploads/21406/ssrgroup.jpg[/IMG] [url=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/]


[url=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/]
Anal Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:31 AM   #29
ruadisneyfan2
DIS Veteran
 
ruadisneyfan2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 11,793

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anal Annie View Post
While we did the other ports on our own we used Rome in Limo for Rome (did the Highlights of Rome) and Naples (did the Amalfi Coast + Pompeii) on our 2011 Med cruise. We also hired the extra private guides that they offered and IMHO that was THE best thing we did!! Totally worth the extra cost. Our guide in Rome was Serena and she met us at the Colosseum. Our DS was 14 at the time and she immediately engaged him into the conversation by asking him a lot of questions while we were walking toward the entrance. She got him thinking about what we were about to see and got him interested like no audio recording could do. She got him to ask questions and she answered all of them with such detail. I had pre-purchased our tickets online and she navigated us around the long entrance line that could have taken a really long time to wait in. After the Colosseum she went with us in the car to drop us off for lunch. We had an hour to ourselves then we met her and our driver after lunch for our tour of the Vatican. The lines at the Vatican were horrendous - but once again I had pre-purchased our entrance tickets as they recommended and she led us right past everyone to the front of the line. Once we were inside her knowledge was so helpful. She was an art history major and the Vatican is full of such amazing art she knew about all of it. She pointed out all the things we should notice - like the soot stain on the wall near the ceiling in Saint Peter's where the Cardinals hold their Conclave to elect the new popes. (I still can't believe they're doing that again NOW and we were THERE!)

Our guide that we hired through them for Pompeii (Carmine) was also wonderful with our DS. It allowed him to ask all of the questions that came to his mind while we walked through Pompeii. He could not have asked questions to an audio tape!! I was so grateful that both guides kept our son interested when he could have been very bored at that age.

If we ever get a chance to go back to Italy I would use them again in a heartbeat. We chose them because I had never read anything bad about them either here on the DIS or on Cruise Critic. I would highly recommend them.




We loved Rome in Limo when we used them. The Miami office is brand new and the ability to pay there is a relatively new option for them and I wish it was available back when we used them. When we went in 2011 I pre-paid their price in Euros a few months before we went via credit card (one that had no international transaction fees). I also had to pay by the end of March but there was no discount to do it. We are a family of 3 and we used them in 2 ports (with a small discount for using them in more than 1 port) and at the time the USD / Euro conversion rate was AWFUL. I think it was like 1.51 to 1 - so we paid the equivalent of something like $1,800 I think it was. Before we went I figured up 10% in tips for our drivers and guides and had those envelopes pre-made to bring in Euros. But the tours themselves I charged. I didn't want to mess with carrying all that cash & I didn't want to have to find an ATM or a bank. The private driver and tours and being on our own schedule was wonderful. We would sometimes pass a DCL tour group with a leader holding up a big Mickey Mouse head sign with a group number on it...then everybody straggling along behind. I was so glad we got dropped off around the corner from the Pantheon and a block from Trevi Fountain and across the street from Piazza Navona. When I priced out some of the DCL excursion prices for some similar itineraries they were in the same ballpark. Maybe they included lunch or entrance fees which we had to pay on our own but we still loved being on our own and not tied to a big group.
Somehow I missed this post. Sorry!

You are getting me so psyched for this cruise. I can't wait. I'm still flip flopping on whether to pay now or wait & wire vs. cc. Right now I'm leaning toward wiring the money. My local bank's exchange rate is better than visa's so that's extra savings there. 1.25 vs 1.3. It's not a huge amount:
$1913 wired w/discount @ 1.259
$2080 visa, no discount @ 1.300

Still, every little bit helps. The difference would probably cover our half of the gratuities.

I was wondering how much is an appropriate amount to tip. Annie, you said 10%. Is this the standard there?
For all of you who used Rome in Limo, how much did you tip your drivers & private guides. (We'll be getting on for Vatican & Pompeii.) I don't want to tip like a crazy person but don't want them to feel slighted either & they are all 9 hr tours so it's a long day.

Thanks!!
__________________
ruadisneyfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:21 AM   #30
Anal Annie
....at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't stop it....
 
Anal Annie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: MD (DC suburbs)
Posts: 11,671

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruadisneyfan2 View Post
Somehow I missed this post. Sorry!

You are getting me so psyched for this cruise. I can't wait. I'm still flip flopping on whether to pay now or wait & wire vs. cc. Right now I'm leaning toward wiring the money. My local bank's exchange rate is better than visa's so that's extra savings there. 1.25 vs 1.3. It's not a huge amount:
$1913 wired w/discount @ 1.259
$2080 visa, no discount @ 1.300

Still, every little bit helps. The difference would probably cover our half of the gratuities.

I was wondering how much is an appropriate amount to tip. Annie, you said 10%. Is this the standard there?
For all of you who used Rome in Limo, how much did you tip your drivers & private guides. (We'll be getting on for Vatican & Pompeii.) I don't want to tip like a crazy person but don't want them to feel slighted either & they are all 9 hr tours so it's a long day.

Thanks!!
I WISH our rate had been that low when we went. It was running 1.51 on the ship the week we went (they adjusted it weekly to keep up with the current rates - so if you needed to exchange USD for Euros for example that was the exchange rate that DCL used.) If it were ME I would pre-pay to get the better rate and to not have to carry all of that cash with me on the trip. You never know what the rate might do - if you wait it could go UP and you'd be stuck paying even MORE. It's a bit of a gamble but that's JM2C.

It might be a good idea for you to start a thread about tipping in Europe if you'd feel better to get some more responses on it but from the research I did back when we went it sounded like tipping in Europe is much less than in the US. Seems most of we would consider tipped positions are paid a higher regular wage (including servers in restaurants). In fact a lot of the restaurants we ate at in Paris included the tip and we just had to look on the receipt to see if it was added on. They love to get naive American tourists who don't know this and who then tip 15-20% again on top! I spent some time on the Cruise Critic Boards too when I was planning. Between here and there the general tipping range I found for just about anything in Europe was 10%.

BTW just to further back up this tipping difference on the Med cruises, when we went, DCL started automatically including the suggested tip amounts to the CM's on peoples onboard accounts. This was because the Med cruises are primarily European customers and they just don't tip like we do. The CM's on the cruises were being stiffed on their tips and were basically working for half of what they were accustomed to. The only way to get the CM's close to their regular gratuities was for DCL to add them in automatically. The day after the letter was handed out about the automatic gratuities I went down in the afternoon to guest services to ADD more money to our gratuities and there was some older Spanish gentleman down there raising all kinds of heck, yelling VERY loudly in both English and in Spanish, waving his arms wildly and just causing a huge scene over the tips being added on. In HIS COUNTRY they don't tip like that and he was making sure everybody knew how angry he was as he was saying and he didn't feel he should have to tip. It was quite uncomfortable and I felt badly for his servers and cabin attendant because they were about to get stiffed...
__________________
Sadly, no countdown tickers at the moment.

Come join me for my 2nd ever trip report now in progress for DisneyLAND and Aulani and Maui 2014. http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post52179607

My first ever trip report - Disneyland Paris and our DCL Med cruise: http://thewhitehouseblog.weebly.com/ (ALMOST but not quite finished)

August 2014 - 3 n @ VGC & DL followed by 7 n @ Aulani follwed by 3 n on Maui / Jan 2014 - 5 n @ AKV Jambo House / Aug 2013 - 9 nights @ SSR / Aug 2012 - 9 n @ Boardwalk Villas and HRH / Mar-Apr 2012 6 n @ Bay Lake / August 2011 Disneyland Paris and DCL MED cruise / August 2010 Disney's DVC resort at Hilton Head Island, SC / March 2010 Kidani Village at AKV / August '09 BCV & Vero Beach / May '09 SSR / July '08 AKV & B2B Cruises on The Wonder/ January '08 VWL / August '07 OKW / July '06 Offsite - Waikiki, Kona & Ka'anapali, Hawaii / July '05 Disneyland & Disney Magic West Coast Cruise to the Mexican Riviera / Summer '04 CSR / May '03 Offsite - St. John, USVI / Summer '02 AKL & O.C., MD


















[/url]IMG]http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/uploads/21406/ssrgroup.jpg[/IMG] [url=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/]


[url=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/]
Anal Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: