Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #1
3SpoiledPrincesses
Mouseketeer

HELP!! The Disney website is making me mad!! LOL

Finally, today I am able to make ADR's for our trip in August. I went through all the steps (reserving CRT), put in my CC info, and hit reserve. When I did that it took me to the screen to put my email/password in. I had already done that prior and clicked on the family members to add to the ressie. So, I put in the info again and it took me to the list of restaurants.

I searched my account and do not see a ressie under dining (My Disney Experience). The system did save my CC info. Am I safe to assume that there was a glitch or something and my ressie didn't take? It's still available, so I can re do it. I just want to make sure that I am looking in the correct spot for the ressie and don't reserve it twice. I also checked to see if I got an email confirmation and I did not. PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited by Cyrano; 02-22-2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: filter avoidance
3SpoiledPrincesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
mom2mickeyfan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3SpoiledPrincesses View Post
Finally, today I am able to make ADR's for our trip in August. I went through all the steps (reserving CRT), put in my CC info, and hit reserve. When I did that it took me to the screen to put my email/password in. I had already done that prior and clicked on the family members to add to the ressie. So, I put in the info again and it took me to the list of restaurants.

I searched my account and do not see a ressie under dining (My Disney Experience). The system did save my CC info. Am I safe to assume that there was a glitch or something and my ressie didn't take? It's still available, so I can re do it. I just want to make sure that I am looking in the correct spot for the ressie and don't reserve it twice. I also checked to see if I got an email confirmation and I did not. PLEASE HELP!!!
I don't think it will let you 2 ADR's for the same time. I know I had to cancel one time when conflicted with an ADR I already had. I'm not 100% though. I would go ahead and make the ADR. Even if you have 2, you can always cancel one of them.
mom2mickeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-22-2013, 12:20 PM   #3
3SpoiledPrincesses
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2mickeyfan View Post
I don't think it will let you 2 ADR's for the same time. I know I had to cancel one time when conflicted with an ADR I already had. I'm not 100% though. I would go ahead and make the ADR. Even if you have 2, you can always cancel one of them.
If I didn't have to prepay I would have tried to make another right after. I guess that I will try it again. I hope that I don't get charged $300 twice. I guess if I do, they will refund one of them.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #4
mom2mickeyfan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
If I didn't have to prepay I would have tried to make another right after. I guess that I will try it again. I hope that I don't get charged $300 twice. I guess if I do, they will refund one of them.
Yes, they will refund. The better way to check is to check your credit card charges. If there are 2 charges, I would CALL and cancel one of them. I read where someone tried to cancel an ADR online and it still showed up. When she tried to cancel it again both of the ADR she had for that location disappered and she was unable to get either one of them back.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #5
3SpoiledPrincesses
Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone. I did it again, and this time it shows up and I got an email confirmation. If I get charged twice I'll call. CRT was my first ADR My girls are going to be so excited when they find out they are eating inside the castle!!!
Old 02-22-2013, 01:11 PM   #6
mom2mickeyfan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks everyone. I did it again, and this time it shows up and I got an email confirmation. If I get charged twice I'll call. CRT was my first ADR My girls are going to be so excited when they find out they are eating inside the castle!!!
An important ADR, especially CRT, you keep doing it until you know it is there for sure. You can take care of anything extra later but if you wait too long, the time and day you want may be gone. This is what I do with our CP ADR on our MK morning. This is the most important ADR for our family.

Happy to hear you got what you wanted for your girls!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: