Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2013, 04:50 PM   #46
wallawallakids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana~n~Joseph View Post
Hobby Airport is about 35-45 minutes away from Galveston I would say. I find it to be the easiest airport to travel in and out of (I'd much rather fly out of HOU than IAH for sure) but that's just my personal opinion. What day does the ship get in? Traffic on 45 is super heavy in the early morning during rush hour M-F but it gets better after 9 (assuming no accidents). Weekends should be fine.
Saturday morning. Do you know if concierge can request early departure? That might be the one thing I ask for from concierge if it is something they do. That way I would feel a little better about it. BUT I do have DCL transfers, so now I am wondering how they handle that. Do they wait for everyone to be off the ship before leaving? Or just fill up that one van?

(Me and DH), (DD12), (DS11), (DS7),(DD7) &
wallawallakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:41 PM   #47
tvguy
Question anything the facts don't support.

I've been flying to Houston from Sacramento every year since 1982. Air fares always are either $200 a person round trip, or about $450 a person round trip, have been for 30 years. Makes no sense.
Register to remove

Old 05-08-2013, 09:26 AM   #48
sullins5
alias the 'disneychick'

...just a heads up for those wanting a 'deal'...Southwest/Airtran has GREAT rates starting yesterday and today...For a Sept rate out of LA...one way $169. I booked out of Memphis for our family of 4 and it was $700. RT. Hasn't been that low in a while! Hope this helps someone today!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: