Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
laurafergie
DIS Veteran

Delta kids fly free with purchase of Disney Vacation package

I don't know if this will help anyone, but thought I would share.

http://www.deltavacations.com/specia...=DVWKWDW021713

Walt Disney World® Resort - Kids Fly Free up to $300

For a limited time, kids ages 2-16 save up to $300 off** their roundtrip flight, with a paying adult and the purchase of a Walt Disney World® Resort vacation package for a minimum of 7 nights. Hurry — quantities are limited!

You can save even more when you take advantage of reduced hotel rates of up to 30% and purchase select Magic Your Way® Tickets. Reserve your vacation today and visit the place where fun reigns supreme.

Plus, you’ll earn 500 bonus miles, in addition to credited flight miles, through the SkyMiles® program.

**Maximum of 2 free kids' airfares per booking (1 free kid's airfare per paying adult).

Walt Disney World® Resort Vacations Include:

The lowest airfare on Delta Air Lines® when flight and hotel are purchased together
Disney’s Magical Express® Complimentary Transportation Service between Orlando International Airport and Disney Resort hotel
Accommodations at an onsite Disney Resort hotel
Magic Your Way® Tickets – choose from Base Ticket, Park Hopper® Option, or Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More
Bonus Miles
$553*
per person
Includes flight + 7 nights Disney Resort hotel + 7-day Magic Your Way® Base Ticket + Disney Magical Express Transportation + taxes
No-Surprise
Pricing
Our prices include all flight and hotel taxes

Promo code: DV16570
Book by: Mar 1, 2013
or while supplies last
Travel between:
Apr 1 – July 31, 2013
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects offer, is based on travel between New York (JFK) and Orlando, staying at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort. Price is per person, based on quad occupancy (2 adults and 2 kids, 3-9 years of age), and select Saturday departures and returns between May 4-25, 2013, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. A $20 charge applies to new bookings made over the phone. See Terms and Conditions for details.
2009 All Star Sports
2010 Windsor Hills - Christmas at Disney!!
2015 ???? Always Hopeful!
DH Me DS27 DD23 DD22 DD14 DD10
laurafergie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Awesome share...thank you!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-20-2013, 07:25 PM   #3
drinkme
DIS Veteran

And if you have some DMR points saved up, you can get a discount on a Delta Vacation. I think there are points for $50 off, $100 off, and $250 off. I've used it before and we got a great price on airfare & hotel in NYC last year.

Thanks for sharing!
drinkme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #4
erbeaman
Mouseketeer

Help! I would love to price out this option, but I can't figure out how to add flights. It keeps showing up as room/ticket/car rental only. What am I doing wrong?

Never mind! I figured it out :P

Last edited by erbeaman; 02-20-2013 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Answered my own question
erbeaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #5
bitty246
Compulsive lurker since 2008

OK, I must be missing something.. I can't figure out how to add the airfare either. It's probably right in front of my face, but I don't see it.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks!
bitty246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #6
nonstopdisneymom
Mouseketeer

I keep getting a message at the very end that says "booking does not qualify for promotion" I dont know why? I have 7 days and park passes. Help?
nonstopdisneymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:27 PM   #7
missycj96
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstopdisneymom
I keep getting a message at the very end that says "booking does not qualify for promotion" I dont know why? I have 7 days and park passes. Help?
Same thing happened to me
missycj96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:32 PM   #8
bitty246

I think it's not qualifying because you haven't added airfare. I think I'll give them a call tomorrow...
Old 02-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #9
nonstopdisneymom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitty246
I think it's not qualifying because you haven't added airfare. I think I'll give them a call tomorrow...
I finally figured out how to add the airfare and still got the "not qualified" message. Please let me know what they say when you call.
nonstopdisneymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:03 PM   #10
bitty246

I called today, and according to the most helpful Agent ever, this promotion can not be booked online. Strange that they would have a link to price out the components and not be able to book with air online, but whatever. There is an additional $20 fee to book via phone. I read the fine print and it looks like they were only offering up to 200 discounted airfares also.

Anyhow, she did price out two options for me and one was substantially cheaper by changing the flight by one day. Basically it is me, DH, DS7,DD4 and an infant. Travel dates were 4/12-4/19 Total price for RT air, 7 night @ASMo and 7 day base tickets was right around 2700, assuming there were still promotional flights left. Decent deal, but then I factor in baggage fees and the fact that we would be travelling with 3 little ones at odd hours, changing planes, etc. When we went 2 years ago, we spent only 1800 for those components. Even though my daughter didn't require park admission then, we did buy airfare for her. That's a huge difference.

I'm not ready to bite the bullett just yet. Heck, I still don't know if we're going to want to go in spring or fall... Going to crunch some more numbers, but I bet I can do better...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: