Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
leebee
DIS Veteran

Reservation within 45 day window

I just made a reservation for four nights at ASMu starting 3/11, which is in 19 days- YIPPEE!! This is a last-minute trip as DD is going down to FL to audition for the WDW CP, but because we are within the 45 day payment window, I have to pay the reservation in full. I have about $600 in rewards points on my Disney VISA card that I'd like to put towards this reservation... but the rewards card will take about a week to get here. I didn't want to risk losing the package price I was quoted online, so I called WDW Reservations directly. I made the reservation (with tickets) and had to pay in full BUT when my rewards card arrives, I can call them back and tell them I want to make a payment with my rewards points. They will put the points on my reservation, and then issue a credit to my credit card for the $$$ I already paid. The reservationist was very clear that this could be done easily. This was good news for us!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: