Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
3angelsmom
Mouseketeer

Philly friends - franklin institute tix @ mcdonalds?

Planning a trip to see the titanic exhibit @ the Franklin institute. DH thought he heard on the radio that McDonald's (a partner of the exhibit) had $20 off coupons but I don't see anything on the website. This sounds too good to be true as an adult ticket is $29 but thought I'd check if anyone else knows about this.
3angelsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:50 AM   #2
Fire14
Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

I can't speak to specifics but a lot of times you get slip in bag, or sitting on counter in local fast food joints that will save you so much. I know Wendy's and our Zoo are famous for offering save 3.00 on admission with this coupon.
Register to remove

Old 02-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
3angelsmom
Mouseketeer

Thanks. Even though we get the Philly radio stations, we're not local so wanted to see if anyone could confirm this deal. Oh, well, maybe we'll just stop at McDonald's for lunch beforehand in case they have coupons sitting out like you said.
3angelsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #4
amcnj
DIS Veteran

Mc Donalds had a promotional code for $5 off per ticket. I guess maybe it is good for up to four tickets and thus $20. Unless there is another offer too. I'll see if I can locate the code. It was on one of those paper tray liners.
amcnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #5
msammon
Earning My Ears

If you plan on going more than once in a year, buy a membership there. Their membership rates are actually low, part counts as a cheritable donation, and most levels include a visitor pass. It's a great place to take the kids on a old or rainy day!
msammon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:33 PM   #6
pocomom
Brr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by msammon View Post
If you plan on going more than once in a year, buy a membership there. Their membership rates are actually low, part counts as a cheritable donation, and most levels include a visitor pass. It's a great place to take the kids on a old or rainy day!
And I think they have a recprical agreement with other museums- one of our children's museum memberships saved us more than the cost of it ,when we took a trip and used it to get into the Children's Museum in Boston.
pocomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:30 AM   #7
disneymarie
Its a rumour about the donuts...
Can we play Nancy Drew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msammon View Post
The membership works for free parking, that is a great saving and other zoos too. We parked and were reimbursed hen making thhe purchase for the parking.
We would buy the package for parent child and guest, use it over the two years. Also, it worked if I recall we were at be Hershy zoo.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:35 AM   #8
FranklinInstitute
Earning My Ears

Titanic and McDonalds (Coupon)

Yes! The Franklin Institute and McDonald's are offering discount coupons for Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition. Simply visit a participating McDonald's and pick up a coupon for $5 off up to 4 tickets ($20 savings) to the Titanic exhibit.
Please give us a call with additional questions, 215-448-1200.
FranklinInstitute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:45 PM   #9
gijim217
Earning My Ears

Code

I have the coupon from McDonalds and the code: TIMCD does not work...very disappointed!
gijim217 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: