Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2013, 04:51 PM   #61
Tigger i luv DISNEY
DisBoards has helped me... so i finally decided to JOIN and post away to help others

iloveeliot - your designs are amazing, however I can't seem to download your images off photobucket - it says the user has deleted or moved the image???

How can I get them?

Lisa
Tigger i luv DISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:26 PM   #62
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger i luv DISNEY View Post
iloveeliot - your designs are amazing, however I can't seem to download your images off photobucket - it says the user has deleted or moved the image???

How can I get them?

Lisa
Lisa, I'm sorry you are having trouble. I'm not sure what is wrong. From my computer at home when I click the links they bring me right to my photobucket images. When I click the links from my cell phone the links don't work. I am totally new to all of this. Maybe try using a different browser? If you are in a hurry and are leaving for your trip soon you could PM me your email and I can try to email them but I don't know how much luck I'll have with that either. If you aren't in a hurry give me a couple of days to see if I can get someone to help me figure it out.

Has anyone else been able to access my images using the links? Does anyone have any suggestions to help out Lisa and me? I'm really new to Photobucket and linking and all. Thanks everyone.
Register to remove

Old 03-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #63
Tigger i luv DISNEY
DisBoards has helped me... so i finally decided to JOIN and post away to help others

I can click on them and it takes me to photo bucket too... But when I click download it says it has moved or been deleted...

I don't know how to download it to my computer another way except that little drop down... I don't know photobucket either and I don't leave til April 26

Lisa
Tigger i luv DISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #64
mduncan1
Mouseketeer

These are great! Any chance we can get some of the characters on them? Princesses for Akershus, Mickey and maybe Minnie for Chef Mickeys and Lilo and Stitch for Ohana?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiesprite View Post
Tiggergalttfn, love those 4x4 cards & the ASM ones!!!

Iloveeliot, looking' good! Great that you are doing Crystal Palace, it's the last one left for Tigger i luv DISNEY's request which is otherwise now complete Edit: I see you are posting at the same time as me... I love it, looks fab!!!

Now, here are the other remaining cards requested on post 17 for Tigger i luv DISNEY who asked for "I would also love some for the dining places (Ohana, Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace, Askerhus)"

Here you go... click on the thumbnails to go to the fullsize images. All sized to 3x4 (300dpi). Each has a lined & blank version...

Ohana:

Chef Mickey:

Akershus:

mduncan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #65
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Quote:
Originally Posted by mduncan1 View Post
These are great! Any chance we can get some of the characters on them? Princesses for Akershus, Mickey and maybe Minnie for Chef Mickeys and Lilo and Stitch for Ohana?
Yes indeedy I'm working on the rest of your request at the moment so excellent timing!
Tokyo - Offsite (2001 - just in time for DisneySea!)
Hong Kong - Offsite (2005)
Still to do: The oldest & the newest... Disneyland & Shanghai!
pixiesprite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:01 PM   #66
mduncan1
Mouseketeer

Wahoo! You guys rock!!
Quote:
Yes indeedy I'm working on the rest of your request at the moment so excellent timing!
Old 03-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #67
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

PixieSprite is trying to help me figure out how to fix my photobucket links. I tried to reload a few cards and start a new folder. If that works with the few new ones I did I will reload all of the images so they work properly. Thanks for your patience.

Also I created some new BBB cards in both a lined and unlined version on a white background. Once I get my links working those will be posted.

I was going to work on some cards for kids with drawing prompts and/or writing prompts on them. I figured kids can draw pictures of highlights of their trip and the cards can go in your album along with the other cards and photos. Is there any interest in this? I made a BBB drawing card that came out cute in 3x4. Would people prefer these cards in 4x6 so the kids have more room. I was doing 3x4 since I figured you will use most 4x6 slots for photos but I can create them in both sizes if you like. I was also going to make some cards with the lines further apart to make it easier for young kids to write on. Is there any interest in this? Would you prefer cards for kids with writing prompts or should I make them without prompts and just with characters or borders? Anything specific you want to see on the kids drawing or journaling (wide ruled) cards?
Old 03-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #68
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Keep Calm...

I've just added a bunch of "Keep Calm &..." filler cards to the "completed cards" thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47677142 I'll add more over the coming days, I have a few ideas, if anyone has any special requests just ask away! I'm sure you all know them, they're based on the old British "Keep Calm & Carry On" posters, they look like this...

Old 03-02-2013, 04:06 PM   #69
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

I love this idea! DD loves to draw everything so we will use heaps of these! A good mix of the two sizes would be great, I think the prompts are a cute idea. Maybe ones with & some without too. And maybe a few journal cards with no lines too just to mix it all up! How about some of the playhouse disney characters - Jake & Izzy (Neverland Pirates), Handy Manny, all those guys? I just found out they do playhouse disney lunches & a show in the studios, so those characters would work well for journalling about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeliot View Post

I was going to work on some cards for kids with drawing prompts and/or writing prompts on them. I figured kids can draw pictures of highlights of their trip and the cards can go in your album along with the other cards and photos. Is there any interest in this? I made a BBB drawing card that came out cute in 3x4. Would people prefer these cards in 4x6 so the kids have more room. I was doing 3x4 since I figured you will use most 4x6 slots for photos but I can create them in both sizes if you like. I was also going to make some cards with the lines further apart to make it easier for young kids to write on. Is there any interest in this? Would you prefer cards for kids with writing prompts or should I make them without prompts and just with characters or borders? Anything specific you want to see on the kids drawing or journaling (wide ruled) cards?
Old 03-02-2013, 04:28 PM   #70
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I've just added a bunch of "Keep Calm &..." filler cards to the "completed cards" thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47677142 I'll add more over the coming days, I have a few ideas, if anyone has any special requests just ask away! I'm sure you all know them, they're based on the old British "Keep Calm & Carry On" posters, they look like this...

These are awesome!!!!
Old 03-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #71
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Quote:
These are awesome!!!!
Delighted you like them! I got a few of your suggestions in that group & the rest should be up tomorrow
Old 03-03-2013, 04:35 AM   #72
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Filling request from posts #44 & #64

Calling mduncan1 to the podium... your requests have been filled and are ready to be collected

You asked for: "Can I please have one for Akershus, Chef Mickeys, BBB and Agent P World Show Case? Preferably on a white back ground."

and some characters added to existing cards... "Any chance we can get some of the characters on them? Princesses for Akershus, Mickey and maybe Minnie for Chef Mickeys and Lilo and Stitch for Ohana?"

Here you are I only added two princesses to Akershus, please let me know if there was any in particular you wanted & I'll do them for you. Or if you wanted the entire clan of them added let me know too - I wasn't sure if they all did Akershus, from googling it seems Aurora & Belle are reliable to be there.

There is one outstanding from your request - BBB on a white bg - Iloveeliot has this done for you, I saw a sneak peek and it's lovely, it should be posted later today for you

Here you go.... (You've already found the non-character ones of Akershus & Chef Mickeys so I won't repost them here.) enjoy

Old 03-03-2013, 09:01 AM   #73
Carable
Mouseketeer

Quote:

For some reason I have been fighting with the computer all day. It just won't do what I want it to do today! If you want anything changed on any of these please just let me know. I might make some other options of some of these and I know another DISigner is planning to work on BBB as well so keep your eyes open for others.

You can't tell by these! Thank you, those will work out perfectly.

DL - '85, '91, '94
WDW - '93, '95, '09 (1st time for kiddos)
May '13 - BLT
April '14 - CBR Pirate Room
Aug '14 POR Royal Room & Cruisin' on the Fantasy

Current TR: Mortimer Walt! A Spring Break Success Story
My 1st PTR/TR...My Deep Descent into Disney Madness...May 2013
Carable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:17 AM   #74
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by asims
Couple of requests when you get time...no hurry.
Crystal Palace
All Star Movies
Goofy's Candy Co.
Downtown Disney

Thanks so much!!
I will be working on Goofy's Candy Co. And Downtown Disney next. I should have them posted today or tomorrow.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:23 PM   #75
mduncan1
Mouseketeer

PERFECT!! My DD is OBSESSED with Belle and she squealed when I showed her the Akershus one. Thank you soooo much!!
Quote:
Calling mduncan1 to the podium... your requests have been filled and are ready to be collected

You asked for: "Can I please have one for Akershus, Chef Mickeys, BBB and Agent P World Show Case? Preferably on a white back ground."

and some characters added to existing cards... "Any chance we can get some of the characters on them? Princesses for Akershus, Mickey and maybe Minnie for Chef Mickeys and Lilo and Stitch for Ohana?"

Here you are I only added two princesses to Akershus, please let me know if there was any in particular you wanted & I'll do them for you. Or if you wanted the entire clan of them added let me know too - I wasn't sure if they all did Akershus, from googling it seems Aurora & Belle are reliable to be there.

There is one outstanding from your request - BBB on a white bg - Iloveeliot has this done for you, I saw a sneak peek and it's lovely, it should be posted later today for you

Here you go.... (You've already found the non-character ones of Akershus & Chef Mickeys so I won't repost them here.) enjoy

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: