Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2013, 02:06 PM   #31
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Hoping this posts as I'm browsing on my phone with 3% charge left and nowhere near the plug that all looks splendid! I think a new thread would be fantastic, a nice clean start & we can put up the stuff we've made already on the first few posts and hopefully the requests will appear in a nice steady flow, easy to organise let me know if I can help with anything! Eek 2%... Better post before phone shuts off!
** Like to request some 3x4 journal cards? Please visit my little thread - rules on post #1**
Diagon Alley in October 2014?! Make it so...
WDW - Art of Animation (2013), Dixie Landings!! (2002 - honeymoon, 1999), Offsite (2000, 1997, 1995, 1993)
Paris - Disneyland Hotel (2010), Sequoia Lodge (2009), Offsite (2006), Cheyenne (1999)
Tokyo - Offsite (2001 - just in time for DisneySea!)
Hong Kong - Offsite (2005)
Still to do: The oldest & the newest... Disneyland & Shanghai!
pixiesprite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #32
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Ok. So this thread is for requests and stating what you have filled. I'm starting a new thread which will contain ONLY what we have created and NO requests or chatter.
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2013, 02:33 PM   #33
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsprstr View Post
I just saw on Becky's FB page the other day where someone had used the journaling cards to collect autographs. I thought that was a cute idea.
I hope it is ok with you. I am adding this idea to the first post. Thanks for the tip!
Old 02-27-2013, 02:43 PM   #34
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

I just tried to add the images of my cards in the other thread and they are HUGE! How to I add the images but smaller? Thanks
Old 02-27-2013, 02:45 PM   #35
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger i luv DISNEY View Post
... I love these... I don't use the Project for Life style but I may print these just as journal squares for my scrapbook...

I'd love to see some generic park ones
HS
Epcot
AK
MK

and some of the special events - The Lion King, Finding Nemo (shows at AK), Beauty and the Beast, Indiana Jones and Lights cars Action at HS...

I would also love some for the dining places (Ohana, Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace, Askerhus)

Maybe some for the Parade... with just the parade name and clipart (Block Party Bash, Celebrate A dream, Jammin Jungle Party)?

What about one about Autographs?

Just some thoughts! To keep the creative juice flowing
There are tons of beautiful autograph cards in another thread that were created in 4x6 perfect for this kind of album!
Old 02-27-2013, 03:09 PM   #36
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeliot View Post
I just tried to add the images of my cards in the other thread and they are HUGE! How to I add the images but smaller? Thanks
I'm back on the computer now! Are you adding from photobucket? I just tried one here... massive! The thumbnail feature is there, but you need to tweak it a lot to work here as it is in html..

But... It's very small. hmmm.. I'm off to google this some more, there must be a way to get the [img] tag to accept scaling parameters so we can show them at a less frightening size!

Other thread looks good, I'll nab the post after you on it when yours are uploaded. Just noticed the link in the first post on the other thread has an extra http throwing it off. Ok off to look up resizing.
** Like to request some 3x4 journal cards? Please visit my little thread - rules on post #1**
WDW - Art of Animation (2013), Dixie Landings!! (2002 - honeymoon, 1999), Offsite (2000, 1997, 1995, 1993)
Paris - Disneyland Hotel (2010), Sequoia Lodge (2009), Offsite (2006), Cheyenne (1999)
Old 02-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #37
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Oh.... I actually found the way to switch on [img] thumbnails in photobucket. You need to click on your user settings -> album settings & switch it on. Then it's much easier, still small though, but I think I will go with this for now, that's enough supersleuthing for me for one evening

Also if you click on "Turn on Easy linking mode" while you're copying the bulk of the thumbnail details then you can do it all from one page instead of clicking in & out of each one
Old 02-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #38
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiesprite View Post
Oh.... I actually found the way to switch on [img] thumbnails in photobucket. You need to click on your user settings -> album settings & switch it on. Then it's much easier, still small though, but I think I will go with this for now, that's enough supersleuthing for me for one evening

Also if you click on "Turn on Easy linking mode" while you're copying the bulk of the thumbnail details then you can do it all from one page instead of clicking in & out of each one
That totally worked. I'm not so great with computers so I get excited when things work! Please let me know what you think of the lined cards. Are they too plain or good for what they will be used for. I figured I will do tons of basic ones and then try to move on to something more jazzy. If I have more technical questions can I PM you pixiesprite?
Old 02-27-2013, 05:46 PM   #39
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrerMama View Post
I wrote an article on the album(s) I did using Project Life products for Capturing Magic Me: http://capturingmagic.me/dcoumenting...-project-life/

And of course, there's the amazing Project Mouse collection out right now. http://the-lilypad.com/store/Project...-1-Basics.html I'm working on a gift album using this collection. So cute!
Your album looks amazing! May I include your link to the Capturing the Magic Blog post in my first post and may I add your photo of your album to the first post as well so people can see an example when they first click in this link? I won't add it till I get your ok. Thanks
Old 02-28-2013, 06:19 AM   #40
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Request From post 17 for Tigger i luv DISNEY

Parade Cards (with & without lines):

All cards are 3x4 sized (@300dpi), please click on thumbnail to go to photobucket:

Pixar Pals - Countdown to Fun Parade:

Block Party Bash:

Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade:

Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade:

Main Street Electrical Parade:

Electrical Water Pageant:

Let me know if anyone wants any more parades or if I've missed any!

2 requests remaining open for Tigger I luv DISNEY - restaurants & special events. I have started on some show/events (Fantasmic/Wishes etc.) so I can take special events if nobody minds? If anyone has any events they want to request then please do....

Last edited by pixiesprite; 03-02-2013 at 05:56 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:46 AM   #41
PebblesMom
Mouseketeer

I would love to have one for POP Century if someone can do that for me? Thank you for doing this!!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 11:18 AM   #42
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMom View Post
I would love to have one for POP Century if someone can do that for me? Thank you for doing this!!!!

I will be working on your Pop Century card today and try to have it posted by tonight.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #43
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMom View Post
Still really new to all of this so if these cards aren't what you are looking for or if there is a problem please let me know and I will rework them. This is my very first DISign for someone else ever! I made a few options.

Last edited by Iloveeliot; 03-03-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Iloveeliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #44
mduncan1
Mouseketeer

Can I please have one for Akershus, Chef Mickeys, BBB and Agent P World Show Case? Preferably on a white back ground. Thanks so much!!!
mduncan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #45
Carable
Mouseketeer

Great idea! I would love to see one for the Contemporary and Bay Lake Towers, BBB (didn't see one in there, but I could have missed it), and the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Just a few ideas. You guys are awesome for doing this, can't wait to get started.

DL - '85, '91, '94
WDW - '93, '95, '09 (1st time for kiddos)
May '13 - BLT
April '14 - CBR Pirate Room
Aug '14 POR Royal Room & Cruisin' on the Fantasy

Current TR: Mortimer Walt! A Spring Break Success Story
My 1st PTR/TR...My Deep Descent into Disney Madness...May 2013
Carable is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: