Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #271
tiggergalttfn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeliot View Post
Mcever4 and PixieSprite: I'd love to try some cards with quotes. Mcever, I don't know if you are in a hurry or not. I took a break from creating for a few days but I'm planning to jump back in. I need to catch up on a couple of requests then I have a few ideas for quote cards. If you have a particular quote please let me know otherwise ill just have fun! I'm thinking Lyrics from songs such as a dream is a wish your heart makes and some other character quotes. Maybe some Walt Disney quotes too. Thinking I'll keep them fairly simple. Glad you are jumping in here mcever4!
I like the idea for quote cards which are great filler cards! I have a few in the works so will be fun to see what we all come up with

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcever4 View Post
I jumped over to the other thread and found the Typhoon Lagoon! I also found several generic cards that are perfect for what I was looking for! I did think of another idea that might be good. What about a "Top 5 of the Day" card? That would be great for an ending of each day of a trip. I always do a "Top 10" at the end of my trip. I wish I could design things like this, it would be so much fun! I am so not good at photoshop! I wish I were, but I just don't seem to be able to find the time to learn! Lucky for me, there are creative people like you guys that are nice enough to share your wonderful creations!!!

Robin
Robin - I would be happy to do the "Top 5 of the Day" card - I have a shell of one that I have started that I think will be good for that I'll get it out asap.

Quote:
Sorry I was so slow in getting these to you. I made a few options. If you had something else in mind or need any changes made please just let me know! Hope you like them.

I'll try to make at least one MNSSHP card tomorrow possibly more. ooh! Just got an idea!
Looking forward to seeing your MNSSHP - I've been working on one but my head has been hurting so much haven't felt to creative.

2nd trip Dec 2013 were scheduled for Caribbean Beach and were upgraded to Grand Floridian - pretty swanky

3rd trip Sept 2015 - It's official going to celebrate my 40th birthday at Disney!

tiggergalttfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:51 PM   #272
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Tiggergalttfn- I'm sorry you aren't feeling well take good care of yourself. Hoping you received my last pm. No rush to respond just want to make sure it wasn't lost. Hang in there!
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2013, 12:51 AM   #273
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

I love waking up to so much chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious & Curiouser View Post
Disney quest & splittsville ?
I'll add these to my list, it'll be a few days, probably towards the end if the weekend, please let me know if you need them sooner

Quote:
PixieSprite I'm so tempted to say I can take the Harry potter request if you want. I'm getting a bit behind though. Let me know if you want me to take the Harry Potter one. I have a Harry potter font actually but I need to check the TOUs. Let me know
Consider him yours there's a long lead time on the cards from the "other parks" so there's no hurry, looking forward to seeing your ideas! Love the food & wine cards, I'll be using them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggergalttfn View Post
I like the idea for quote cards which are great filler cards! I have a few in the works so will be fun to see what we all come up with
Robin - I would be happy to do the "Top 5 of the Day" card - I have a shell of one that I have started that I think will be good for that
Splendid looking forward to seeing all the filler cards & top 5 type ones from everyone! Hope you are feeling better soon, tiggergalttfn
Tokyo - Offsite (2001 - just in time for DisneySea!)
Hong Kong - Offsite (2005)
Still to do: The oldest & the newest... Disneyland & Shanghai!
pixiesprite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:33 AM   #274
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Mouse Ears

Speaking of filler cards... I was tidying through a pile of psd files and I found these mouse ears I made a while ago but hadn't posted, enjoy

I've included a blank one - you can use it as a filler or customise it youself. It is super easy to add your own text to, but if anyone needs one customised it for them let me know!

Old 03-19-2013, 06:23 AM   #275
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Request in post #248 - completed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcever4 View Post
I would also like to make a request if I could. I didn't see any cards for Cinderella's Royal Table, Garden Grill, or Tusker House. Could I get those?? Thanks so much in advance!
mcever4, here is Cindy's Royal Table from your request on post #248. Hope you like, let me know if you need any changes. It's based on the menucards from the restaurant. I've included 2 with Cindy herself in them in case you'd prefer her on the card. Let us know if you have anymore requests!

Old 03-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #276
dtsz
Mouseketeer

To add to the Restaurants...what about 1900 Park?
We had dinner with Cinderella and the Prince on our last trip and hope to have breakfast with Alice, the Mad Hatter, and Mary Poppins on our next trip!! Absolutely no rush!!

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with us!!
Old 03-19-2013, 09:48 AM   #277
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

More Keep Calms

Our ridiculously early (04:30am) start to the day resulted in a longer-than-usual nap for DS (woohoo) so I caught up with a cup of tea & created a few more Keep Calms that I had on my to-do list... as always, if you have any requests, shout out!

Old 03-19-2013, 11:58 AM   #278
PebblesMom
Mouseketeer

Thank you all for all of your hard work on these! I love them and have had so much fun putting my books together!

I have a couple more requests if anyone has the time....I am in no hurry!!!

I would love to have one for 50's Primetime Cafe and if I could get one for Beaches and Cream...we are going for a Kitchen Sink and I think it could be fun to have a card for that!

Thank you!!!!
Old 03-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #279
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMom
Thank you all for all of your hard work on these! I love them and have had so much fun putting my books together!

I have a couple more requests if anyone has the time....I am in no hurry!!!

I would love to have one for 50's Primetime Cafe and if I could get one for Beaches and Cream...we are going for a Kitchen Sink and I think it could be fun to have a card for that!

Thank you!!!!
I'll take 50's Primetime Cafe and I'd better make a new list for myself of what I'm working on! please give me some time to get to Primetime though. Thanks
Old 03-19-2013, 12:25 PM   #280
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Splendid, the requests are flying in!! I'll pencil in Beaches & Cream for PebblesMom and 1900 Park for dtsz onto my list. It'll be mid next week before you see them though, hope that's ok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMom View Post
I would love to have one for 50's Primetime Cafe and if I could get one for Beaches and Cream...we are going for a Kitchen Sink
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtsz View Post
To add to the Restaurants...what about 1900 Park?
We had dinner with Cinderella and the Prince on our last trip and hope to have breakfast with Alice, the Mad Hatter, and Mary Poppins on our next trip!! Absolutely no rush!!
Old 03-19-2013, 09:12 PM   #281
Step
DIS Veteran

I am loving these cards!

I haven't participated in Creative DISigns before, but I have scrapped disney for years.

I made a bunch of 3x4 templates for journal cards.
I just need to find some good papers and textures with correct TOU and I'll start adding them.

Need some cruise help?
Feb. '14 - Offsite, Holiday Inn & Suites, Universal
Oct. '12 - Offsite, All Star Vacation Homes, Disney + Universal
Sept. '08 - All Star Music Family Suite, Free Dining
Oct. '06 - Port Orleans Riverside, Free Dining, Honeymoon, MNSSHP
Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:59 AM   #282
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step View Post
I am loving these cards!

I haven't participated in Creative DISigns before, but I have scrapped disney for years.

I made a bunch of 3x4 templates for journal cards.
I just need to find some good papers and textures with correct TOU and I'll start adding them.
Wonderful!!! Welcome to the thread looking forward to seeing your designs!! You can post completed cards here as you make them and we are also keeping a copy of each card on the other thread as a neater way for folks to look through all the cards. So you are very welcome to add them over there too
Old 03-20-2013, 03:56 AM   #283
tiggergalttfn
Mouseketeer

Hello all - here is the newest card I got done.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 3 x 4 cards -

Several different versions for different needs

Here is the V2 MVMCP 3x4 cards -

I am now working on MNSSHP, Top 5 of the Day and some general filler cards.

2nd trip Dec 2013 were scheduled for Caribbean Beach and were upgraded to Grand Floridian - pretty swanky

3rd trip Sept 2015 - It's official going to celebrate my 40th birthday at Disney!

tiggergalttfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:18 AM   #284
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Request from post #256

newlittleminnie, here are your cards for Keys to the Kingdom, I had free rein with this design as KTTK doesn't appear to have a widely used logo. So I opted for a Wordle-inspired word cloud based on words Disney use in their KTTK blurb on their website. I do love Word clouds, they make such interesting titles! But certainly let me know if it's not your cup of tea & I'll head back to the drawing board

Hope to have Landscape of Flavors for you next. It hurts my brain to spell "Flavours" without the "u", it just looks wrong to my eye!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggergalttfn View Post
Hello all - here is the newest card I got done.
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 3 x 4 cards -
They are so cute!! I'm going to download them on the off chance we ever get to spend Christmas at the World
Old 03-20-2013, 05:32 AM   #285
newlittleminnie
DIS Veteran

Ohmygosh I LOVE those cards! Thank you so much

I agree about Spelling 'flavors', when I made my original request I had to go back to remove the 'u' as I automatically put it in, it just doesn't look right without it lol

August 2012: Highlands Reserve ~ August 2013: High Grove ~
October 2013: DLRP Hotel Cheyenne
~ October 2014: WDW Art of Animation?

newlittleminnie is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: