Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #31
Lyanne and Stitch
Mouseketeer

Talking Lyanne's roommate survery

BASIC BACKGROUND

NAME: Lyanne

BIRTHDATE/AGE: July 1st / 21 (will be turning 22 during the program)

HOMETOWN: San Lorenzo, PR

COLLEGE: University of Puerto Rico

MAJOR/MINOR: Film, TV & Radio Production

OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR): lycla.tumblr.com

-

CP Vitals

ROLE: Concierge

ARRIVAL DATE: June 10th

DEPARTURE DATE: January 3rd

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Flying

-

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Non-wellness

BUILDING: Vista (or Chatham) The thing is I really want to save a little bit of money but I can't seem to find anyone who wants to live at Vista for the same reason! I'm not interested in throwing parties, just saving money...and being across the street from Walgreens, Chick Fil A and Applebees :P [Besides, now I'm thinking that since June 10th is the last FA date there wont be a lot of choices (apartment wise) anyways !]

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 5 (a.k.a: a 3 bedroom but I'm ok with a 2 bedroom)

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Is disrespectful, rude and inconsiderate

WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: Someone nice, with a good sense of humor and a positive attitude

-

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Only sometimes

DO YOU SMOKE? No

DO YOU PARTY? Sometimes but I'm much more of a go-to-the-parks/ stay-in-and-watch-a-good-movie-or-tv-show kind of girl

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? No

MESSY OR TIDY? Tidy

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? Sometimes. I don't know how to make a whole lot of stuff but I wont go hungry. I love to bake though!

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? I'm an any time of day person!

-

ROOMMATE QUESTIONS

FAVORITE CHORES? Sweeping and vacuuming

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Washing the dishes but I always wash my own (I dislike a sink full of dishes more than washing the dishes )

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I'm totally ok with it as long as I'm asked first

DO YOU SNORE? Nope

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? It varies

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Usually 10 am or sooner

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Is dark and a bit cold

-

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Happy, friendly and trustworthy

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I smile all the time! :D

ONE BAD QUALITY: I can be kinda shy at first

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Friends, Doctor Who, Arrested Development, Psych (and I watch tons of others )

FAVORITE MOVIES: Singin' in the Rain. I love so many other movies but that one has the most special place in my heart.

FAVORITE MUSIC: I listen to all kinds of music!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Photography mostly

FAVORITE QUOTE(S): Life is too short to be anything but happy

-

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: I hate choosing just one Disney movie! I can't!

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Stitch

FAVORITE PRINCESS: Belle

FAVORITE PRINCE: Naveen

FAVORITE PARK: MK & Epcot

FAVORITE RIDE: Pirates of the Caribbean

FAVORITE RESORT: This is a tough choice because I love to visit and just walk around the resorts but I'm going to say the Polynesian

NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? Without counting my CP, 6 times

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Meeting new people, seeing new (and old) things, learning a new role, making some magic and just making the most out of the experience!

OTHER: Feel free to say hi! I would love to meet people before going!

Last edited by Lyanne and Stitch; 04-01-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Lyanne and Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:07 PM   #32
bandit90
Mouseketeer

BASIC BACKGROUND

NAME: Jessica

BIRTHDATE/AGE: May 12, 1900  22 (23 during)

HOMETOWN: Buffalo, NY  Chicago, IL for school

COLLEGE: DePaul University

MAJOR/MINOR: Digital Cinema

-

CP Vitals

ROLE: Attractions

ARRIVAL DATE: August 19

DEPARTURE DATE: January 3

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Probably driving

-

HOUSING PREFERENCES

BUILDING: Chatham

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Like 4?

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Is disrespectful, lies, too much unnecessary drama, rude

WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: Friendly, not too messy, good spontaneous

-

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Not really, a little bit socially

DO YOU SMOKE? No

DO YOU PARTY? Id generally rather stay in with friends, but do enjoy a party every so often

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Some anxiety

MESSY OR TIDY? Messily tidy? More on the tidy side though

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? Some days

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night person

-

ROOMMATE QUESTIONS

FAVORITE CHORES? Dishes

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Vacuuming

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Just let me know whats going on

DO YOU SNORE? Not that Im aware of

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? 10pm-12

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Around 10am

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Colder than warmer

-

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: honest, helpful, easy-going

ONE GOOD QUALITY: Im a good listener and pretty open minded

ONE BAD QUALITY: I tend to be on the quieter side until I get to know people

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Doctor Who, Being Human (UK), Sherlock, Big Bang Theory, Elementary, Lost, Boy Meets World, How I Met Your Mother & many random things to kill time

FAVORITE MOVIES: Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Moustachette, Perks of Being a Wallflower &these pretty much go for books too (+ Harry Potter), um& theres not much I can say I havent liked, but not much I can call favorite. I like ones I can laugh at.

FAVORITE MUSIC: Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, The Academy Is&, Forever the Sickest Kids, Yellowcard, some rock, some country, some everything in between except rap (but can manage it).

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Photography, lacrosse, doodling, wandering random places, animals, writing

FAVORITE QUOTE(S): Anything you can imagine, you can put on film  Peter Jackson

-

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: Little Mermaid

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Figment

FAVORITE PRINCESS: Uh& Ive never really been a princess/prince person

FAVORITE PRINCE: Um& see above

FAVORITE PARK: Studios

FAVORITE RIDE: Mad Tea Party

FAVORITE RESORT: Have stayed at Pop Century the most, so its cool.

NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? Think it has been around 11 times to WDW

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Meeting new people, coming out of my shell, all the new possibilities

OTHER: Ill be one of the people who has a long distance boyfriend. I may not always be the most talkative person, but I do warm up eventually into a good friend.
bandit90 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #33
Allieran3
Live in my magical Disney bubble with Grumpy and a teenager!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit90
BASIC BACKGROUND

NAME: Jessica

BIRTHDATE/AGE: May 12, 1900 22 (23 during)

HOMETOWN: Buffalo, NY Chicago, IL for school

COLLEGE: DePaul University

MAJOR/MINOR: Digital Cinema

-

CP Vitals

ARRIVAL DATE: August 19

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Probably driving

-

HOUSING PREFERENCES

BUILDING: Chatham

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Like 4?

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Is disrespectful, lies, too much unnecessary drama, rude

WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: Friendly, not too messy, good spontaneous

-

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Not really, a little bit socially

DO YOU SMOKE? No

DO YOU PARTY? Id generally rather stay in with friends, but do enjoy a party every so often

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Some anxiety

MESSY OR TIDY? Messily tidy? More on the tidy side though

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? Some days

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night person

-

ROOMMATE QUESTIONS

FAVORITE CHORES? Dishes

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Vacuuming

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Just let me know whats going on

DO YOU SNORE? Not that Im aware of

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? 10pm-12

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Around 10am

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Colder than warmer

-

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: honest, helpful, easy-going

ONE GOOD QUALITY: Im a good listener and pretty open minded

ONE BAD QUALITY: I tend to be on the quieter side until I get to know people

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Doctor Who, Being Human (UK), Sherlock, Big Bang Theory, Elementary, Lost, Boy Meets World, How I Met Your Mother & many random things to kill time

FAVORITE MOVIES: Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Moustachette, Perks of Being a Wallflower &these pretty much go for books too (+ Harry Potter), um& theres not much I can say I havent liked, but not much I can call favorite. I like ones I can laugh at.

FAVORITE MUSIC: Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, The Academy Is&, Forever the Sickest Kids, Yellowcard, some rock, some country, some everything in between except rap (but can manage it).

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Photography, lacrosse, doodling, wandering random places, animals, writing

FAVORITE QUOTE(S): Anything you can imagine, you can put on film Peter Jackson

-

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: Little Mermaid

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Figment

FAVORITE PRINCESS: Uh& Ive never really been a princess/prince person

FAVORITE PRINCE: Um& see above

FAVORITE PARK: Studios

FAVORITE RIDE: Mad Tea Party

FAVORITE RESORT: Have stayed at Pop Century the most, so its cool.

NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? Think it has been around 11 times to WDW

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Meeting new people, coming out of my shell, all the new possibilities

OTHER: Ill be one of the people who has a long distance boyfriend. I may not always be the most talkative person, but I do warm up eventually into a good friend.
Jessica, After reading your survey we seem to have a lot in common! My suitmate and I are looking for 2-4 more girls to room with. If you have a FB account my name is Alanya Moyer-Kuntz you can either pm here or there if your interested in my survey.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:12 PM   #34
bandit90
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allieran3 View Post
Jessica, After reading your survey we seem to have a lot in common! My suitmate and I are looking for 2-4 more girls to room with. If you have a FB account my name is Alanya Moyer-Kuntz you can either pm here or there if your interested in my survey.
Will do.
bandit90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #35
ArielinWonderland
Mouseketeer

THE BASICS

NAME: Ariel Rehr

BIRTHDATE/AGE: July 5, 1991 (22 for the program)

Major: Double major in journalism and sociology, minor in English

COLLEGE: University at Albany, graduating this May!

HOMETOWN: Eastchester, NY (you've never heard of it; I'm like 15 minutes north of NYC)

ARRIVAL DATE: August 19, 2013

DEPARTURE DATE: January 3rd but I'm hoping to extend or do a Professional Internship in the spring!

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Driving, but I'm not sure if I'll have a car for the length of the program

TUMBLR: ArielInDisney.tumblr.com

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS OR NON-WELLNESS: Non-wellness

BUILDING: I'm leaning toward Chatham, but can probably be persuaded otherwise!

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Probably 4 or 6 total

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: starts drama, is closed-minded, is inconsiderate of other people.

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Occasionally

DO YOU SMOKE? No

DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? Once in a while. I'm always down to just hang out in someone's apartment watching movies or playing board games or something... and always down to play in the parks!

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None that I'm aware of.

MESSY OR TIDY? I try to be as neat as possible! I'll occasionally leave my stuff around in my own space, but I am definitely mindful of shared spaces.

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? YES! I love cooking and baking. Expect crazy flavoured cupcakes.

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Definitely a night person.

DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? Full-time student during the year, but I'm going to be a division leader for the youngest girls at a sleep-away camp this summer.

ROOMMATE Qs

FAVORITE CHORES? Anything in the kitchen... I really like organizing the fridge for some reason.

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? I guess the bathroom. Also, mops confuse me. You just push around dirt?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? As long as you ask, it's generally fine! And it's nice when sharing is mutual.

DO YOU SNORE? Nope!

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Usually around 12-2, depends on my plans for the next day though.

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Around 11-12, but again, it depends on my plans and how late I went to bed.

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: dark and quiet

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Kind, bubbly, quirky

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I like making people smile. (Corny?)

ONE BAD QUALITY: I get stressed kind of easily. Also, I procrastinate.

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Doctor Who, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, How I Met Your Mother, Glee, The Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family, New Girl, Once Upon a Time, Jeopardy... From the geekiest to the girliest! I watch too many TV shows.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Titanic, Love Actually, Moulin Rouge, Imagine Me and You, Girl Interrupted, Matilda, Finding Nemo

FAVORITE BOOKS: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, The Miseducation of Cameron Post by emily m. danforth, The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, The Giver by Lois Lowry

FAVORITE MUSIC: Tegan and Sara, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor, Stars, Dar Williams, Ani DiFranco, musical theatre and Disney songs!

INTERESTS: photography, traveling, cooking and baking, swimming, musical theatre... and exploring Disney parks!

DISNEY

FAVORITE MOVIE: Finding Nemo, Up, Tangled, Enchanted, Mary Poppins

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Dug from Up

FAVORITE PRINCESS: Belle and Merida

FAVORITE VILLAIN: Scar and Maleficent

FAVORITE PARK: EPCOT and Disney California Adventure

FAVORITE RIDE: Space Mountain is my happy place.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO DISNEY? I've probably been to Disney World around 10 times. I did my first program in Disneyland, so I spent a ton of time there! The DCP was my first time in Disneyland.

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Everything! Meeting new people, making magic for guests, and of course exploring the parks! I'm also excited to finally ride Expedition Everest because I got over my fear of big roller coasters in DCA.

Summary: Ariel. 2nd program, 1st program was in Disneyland. Loves cupcakes and board games. Watches too many TV shows. Wants to be your friend.

Note: I most likely have a roommate, but am looking for suitemates!

Last edited by ArielinWonderland; 04-06-2013 at 01:35 AM.
ArielinWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #36
XU2013
Earning My Ears

BASIC BACKGROUND

NAME: Dylan

BIRTHDATE/AGE: November 26, 1990 (22, will turn 23 on the program)

HOMETOWN: Sea Cliff, NY

COLLEGE: Xavier University (graduating May 11).

MAJOR/MINOR: Sport Management (Major), Business (Minor)

OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR): @dylbo_baggins

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

CP Vitals

ROLE: Recreation

ARRIVAL DATE: May 20

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Driving down from Cincinnati.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

HOUSING PREFERENCES

BUILDING: Probably Chatham or Vista.

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Doesn't matter. My house here at school is myself and five other guys so I'm used to a lot of roommates.

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: I'm pretty easy going so as long as you're not rude or anything we should get along.

WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: Someone nice and not too messy who like sports and who would want to go check out the parks and stuff on free days.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Yes.

DO YOU SMOKE? No

DO YOU PARTY? Yes but not all the time. I'm definitely cool with just staying in and hanging with roommates too.

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? No.

MESSY OR TIDY? Messy, but I try to clean and keep things looking at least a little neat.

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I specialize in cooking frozen pizzas and microwaveable meals. I also grill a lot with my roommates. But I wouldn't mind branching out and trying to cook some actual meals.

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Definitely more of a night person.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

ROOMMATE QUESTIONS

FAVORITE CHORES? Does anybody actually have a favorite chore?

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? All of them, but when they have to get done I'm willing to help get them done.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Sharing is caring. Haha but seriously I don't mind people using my things. Just ask and I'll probably say yes.

DO YOU SNORE? Yes.

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Depends on what I have to do the next day. Usually between midnight and 2am.

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Depends on what I do the night before. Between 10am and 11am usually though.

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Doesn't matter. I can sleep with music or a TV on or if its not too loud.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Easy-going, friendly, honest.

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I don't really ever get into arguments with my roommates. If we do most likely it's about sports and doesn't affect our friendships. But outside of that I pretty much get along with everyone I've ever met.

ONE BAD QUALITY: I procrastinate a lot.

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: I love TV and as a result I watch too many TV shows but right now my favorites are Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and How I Met Your Mother.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Again I love movies a lot so I watch a lot of different ones but right now my favorites are Django Unchained (and pretty much anything by Quentin Tarantino), the Lord of the Rings series, Memento, and Stepbrothers.

FAVORITE MUSIC: I listen to all different types of music. I'm a big fan of Mumford & Sons and Eric Church right now though.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like to play tennis every now and then (I played in high school). I also watch a lot of sports in my free time.

FAVORITE TEAMS: Thought I'd add this one because I'm sure other people have their favorite sport teams. Mine are: NY Yankees, NY Knicks, NY Giants, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, NY Rangers, and for anyone who follows the Premiere League I'm a big Everton fan as well.

FAVORITE QUOTE(S): "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up someplace else." -Yogi Berra

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: Toy Story.

FAVORITE CHARACTER: James P. "Sulley" Sullivan

FAVORITE PRINCESS: Jasmine

FAVORITE PRINCE: Aladdin

FAVORITE PARK: Magic Kingdom

FAVORITE RIDE: Space Mountain

FAVORITE RESORT: Polynesian

NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? 2.

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Meeting new people and definitely free days to go and explore all the parks!

OTHER:

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-
XU2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:17 PM   #37
njprincess601
DIS Veteran

BASIC BACKGROUND

NAME: Amanda Gianni

BIRTHDATE/AGE: June 1, 1991 - will be turning 22 on the program

HOMETOWN: Westfield, NJ

COLLEGE: James Madison University

MAJOR/MINOR: Communication Studies

OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR): Twitter: @amandagianni Instagram: @agianni61

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

CP Vitals

ROLE: Concierge

ARRIVAL DATE: May 20

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Driving

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Non-Wellness

BUILDING: Vista Way or Chatham

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 4 or 6

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: is not considerate

WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: someone who is outgoing, fun and considerate

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Yes

DO YOU SMOKE? No

DO YOU PARTY? Sometimes but nothing too crazy

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None

MESSY OR TIDY? Pretty tidy

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I'm not very good at cooking but I love to bake!

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? I can do both!

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

ROOMMATE QUESTIONS

FAVORITE CHORES? Dusting and organizing

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Cleaning the bathroom but I will do it

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? As long as I know where my things are, I'm good!

DO YOU SNORE? No

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Between 11 and 12

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Around 9

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: is quiet but I can take some noise

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: thoughtful, friendly and fun

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I always think of others before myself

ONE BAD QUALITY: I can take things personally sometimes

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Friends, Pretty Little Liars, Dance Moms, Criminal Minds

FAVORITE MOVIES: Legally Blonde and Cruel Intentions

FAVORITE MUSIC: Anything country!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Gymnastics, swimming, skiing

FAVORITE QUOTE(S): "No day but today" from Rent

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: The Lion King

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Tigger

FAVORITE PRINCE: Aladdin

FAVORITE RIDE: Toy Story Mania

FAVORITE RESORT: Grand Floridian

NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? 7

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Meeting new people and getting to work at my favorite place in the world!
njprincess601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:09 PM   #38
TweedleMe
DCP Fall 2013

NAME: Michael Mesisca
ORIENTATION: Straight
SINGLE/IN A RELATIONSHIP: Single
BIRTHDATE/AGE: November 20th, 1989....23
HOMETOWN: Stratford, New Jersey...right outside of Philadelphia
MAJOR: Business
COLLEGE: Camden County College...used to go to Rowan University

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE: QSFB
TERM: Fall 2013
ARRIVAL DATE: August 12th

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Non-Wellness is preferred but willing to live in wellness if I find cool roommates
BUILDING: Chatham! Patterson as 2nd choice... I stayed in Vista on my last program and although it had it's benefits, the first time I walked into a chatham apartment I was shocked of how much nicer it was then my vista apartment.
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 2 bedroom would be ideal, 3 bedroom would be fine, 4 bedroom seems like too much
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Relaxed/Chill/Funny/Energetic, Positive attitude, Will go to the parks with me everyday! lol

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? I like drinking socially, playing drinking games and having fun. I would never drink alone and usually only drink 1-2 nights a week. So I could go either way, I like staying in playing board games or watching movies but I also like to play drinking games, get drunk, and maybe sing some karaoke lol
DO YOU SMOKE? Nope
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Nope
MESSY OR TIDY? Honestly, I will keep the kitchen clean, take the trash out and all that but my clothes may end up all around my bed, I'll try my best though!
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I can cook, I wouldnt say I like doing it though.
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night person, but that may change depending on my work schedule.
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? Nope, just a college student

ROOMMATE Q痴
FAVORITE CHORES? Laundry or Taking out the trash
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? I hate mopping!
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I like to share, the only thing I might not prefer to share is food.
DO YOU SNORE? No, I hope my roommate does not either.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Right now usually around 3am, but during my program it all depends on when I have work, I try to get 6-8 hours of sleep
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? usually around Noon.
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: I don't mind light, so whatever my roommate likes, I like to have Disney Parks pandora going at the lowest volume on my phone...if my roommate hates that, I can just put in earphones

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Fun, Calm, Playful
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I am always down to go to the parks, go to the outlets, go to the pool, play a board game, drink, go out to eat....If you invite me, I'll most likely come!
ONE BAD QUALITY: It may take me a week to get going and I can be shy in the beginning but give it time, you won't regret it.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Football on Sundays, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Community, Big Brother, Full House, Survivor, Modern Family, Once Upon a Time, Arrested Development, Dexter, The Office, 30 Rock....
FAVORITE MOVIES: UP is my favorite movie ever. I like any comedy movie, any Disney movie...and any good movie lol
FAVORITE MUSIC: Mostly into punk rock like blink, fall out boy, panic!, my chemical romance, I also like imagine dragons, vampire weekend, all time low, fun.
FAVORITE SONG: Right now it's I'm on top of the world-imagine dragons, about 2 months ago it was every song on fun.'s album.
INTERESTS: board games, tv, movies, partying, going to bars, and surfing the internet.

DISNEY STUFF
FAVORITE MOVIE: UP
FAVORITE CHARACTER: Dory, Russell, Rex, Pumba,Eeyore, and Mr. Pricklepants
FAVORITE PRINCESS: Rapunzel or Belle
FAVORITE VILLIAN: Hades is hilarious, Syndrome is cool too
FAVORITE RIDE: Splash Mountain or Tower of Terror
NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? 16 times, and that's not even counting the entire time I was there for my previous college program.
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Everything. I've done it before, but I want to meet even more people, work at a different place, and experience new things.

If you think we would be good roommates or suitemates message me, friend me, or comment on this! Let's become best friends before we even get there!

Disney College Program - August 2013-January 2013
Pop Century - May 2012
Wilderness Lodge - May 2011
All Star Music - March 2011
Boardwalk Inn - April 2011
Disney College Program - January 2011-July 2011
Pop Century - January 2011
Swan and Dolphin - May 2010
All Star Sports - March 2008
Contemporary - August 2007
Disney Cruise - June 2006
All Star Sports - June 2005
Swan and Dolphin - June 2004
Polynesian - June 2003
TweedleMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #39
Maggie5683
Earning My Ears

BASIC BACKGROUND

NAME: Maggie Rowan

BIRTHDATE/AGE: 8/9/90 22

HOMETOWN: Allen, TX

COLLEGE: Collin College

MAJOR/MINOR: Marketing

OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR): facebook /maggie.rowan.507

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

CP Vitals

ROLE: Merchandise

ARRIVAL DATE: May 27

DEPARTURE DATE: Jan 3

FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Driving most likely

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: non-wellness

BUILDING: any

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: any

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: causes unnecessary drama

WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: Just be friendly and don't do anything that will get me kicked out.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? yes, but not a heavy drinker

DO YOU SMOKE? no

DO YOU PARTY? rarely

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? hypoglycemia - unmediated, so all I ask of roommates is that they don't eat the food I use to keep my blood sugar/insulin regulated.

MESSY OR TIDY? tidy

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? not really

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? night person

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

ROOMMATE QUESTIONS

FAVORITE CHORES? vacuuming, dusting

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? washing dishes

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? As long as you ask, I'm cool with it (except my food, for the stated medical reasons).

DO YOU SNORE? Not that I know of.

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? 1-3AM

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 8-10AM

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Is not completely dark and silent (but more than willing to use my earbuds).

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: caring, friendly, quirky (in a good way!)

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I can make friends with nearly anyone

ONE BAD QUALITY: I'm really forgetful sometimes.

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Once Upon a Time, Supernatural

FAVORITE MOVIES: Labyrinth, Dark Crystal

FAVORITE MUSIC: country/pop/pretty much anything

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to read.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: Hercules

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Eeyore

FAVORITE PRINCE: The Beast

FAVORITE PARK: Animal Kingdom

FAVORITE RIDE: um..all of them? ha!

FAVORITE RESORT: Animal Kingdom Lodge

NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? 1

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? again, everything
Maggie5683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:32 PM   #40
mhuggy
Earning My Ears

BASIC BACKGROUND
NAME: Meghan
BIRTHDATE/AGE: 21 will turn 22 while in Florida
HOMETOWN: Council Bluffs, IA
COLLEGE: Iowa Western
MAJOR/MINOR: Theatre
OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR): —————————————————@meghanhug

CP Vitals
ROLE: Lifeguard
ARRIVAL DATE: August 19th
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: ——————————————————————————————Flying

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS:
BUILDING:
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES:
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: —————————————————————————————————

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Yes.
DO YOU SMOKE? I enjoy going to hookah bars from time to time but other than that no.
DO YOU PARTY? I prefer socially drinking with a group of friends, but every so often parties are fun.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None.
MESSY OR TIDY? I'm not a neat freak but I don't like excessive messes.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I love to bake!
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? ———————————————————————————————kind of both depending on the day.

ROOMMATE QUESTIONS
FAVORITE CHORES? I like to clean the bathroom because I can't stand a dirty bathroom.
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Dishes.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I'm open to share as long as they ask and will equally share with me. No one likes a moocher!
DO YOU SNORE? Not to my knowledge
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? 12-1
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 10ish
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: ——————————————————————dark and cold

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Nice. Quirky. Fun.
ONE GOOD QUALITY: get along with almost everyone.
ONE BAD QUALITY: kind of a push over.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Boy Meets World. Workaholics. Law and Order: SVU. Community. Parks and Rec.
FAVORITE MOVIES: The Perks of Being A Wallflower. 500 Days of Summer. Fired Up. Old School. Princess Diaries.
FAVORITE MUSIC: Augustana. The Maine. Jonas Brothers. Zac Brown Band. Basically a little bit of everything.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Anything to do with theatre and performing. Writing and movies are my life.
FAVORITE QUOTE(S): If you can dream it you can do it.

DISNEY STUFF
FAVORITE MOVIE: The Great Mouse Detective. Aristocats.
FAVORITE CHARACTER: Merryweather from Sleeping Beauty.
FAVORITE PRINCESS: Aurora.
FAVORITE PRINCE: Aladdin. (He was a prince for a little while)
FAVORITE PARK: Magic Kingdom.
FAVORITE RIDE: Tower of Terror.
FAVORITE RESORT:
NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? I've been to World once and Land/CA three times.
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Meeting new people who are just as excited about Disney as me. And having awesome new experiences and making new friends!
——————————————————

Lifetime Lover of All Things Disney
mhuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:59 AM   #41
Kingdom Key
Earning My Ears

[removed]

Last edited by Kingdom Key; 06-14-2014 at 12:08 AM.
Kingdom Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #42
surferdude
Mouseketeer

BASIC BACKGROUND

NAME: Dan

BIRTHDATE/AGE: March, 24 years old

HOMETOWN: Lockport NY (next to buffalo)

COLLEGE: University at Buffalo

MAJOR/MINOR: Media Study(major)/Studio Art(minor) (graduating in may)

OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR):

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

CP Vitals

ROLE: Merchandise

ARRIVAL DATE: August 5th

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Non-Wellness

BUILDING: Catham; if I cant get that Im not sure between Patherson and Vista

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 3 to 5 (to keep costs down)

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Is a jerk and never cleans.

WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: Im pretty relaxed; as long as your nice, and you arent a complete slob.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Yes

DO YOU SMOKE? No

DO YOU PARTY? No

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Nope

MESSY OR TIDY? Im in between. When I have the time I clean, but can let it go for a little while too.

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? If I have time, I can follow a cook book/recipes.

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Im more of a night person.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

ROOMMATE QUESTIONS

FAVORITE CHORES? I don't really mind any chores (other than the least favorite one coming next); but I guess dishes as long as people don't through their dishes in the sink with food and garbage on them.

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Cleaning the toilet and shower/tub. Honestly probably the one chore I can think of that I would hate.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? As long as my stuff is taken care of and you ask (if Im around, if Im not and I have told you yes before then its probably the same answer).

DO YOU SNORE? I dont think so, but I think sometimes I talk?

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Work nights (I usually work at 6am): 9-11pm, School nights (classes at 9am): 12-2am

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 10am-12 because I catch up on sleep, unless I have something planned then I get up earlier.

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Is courteous? I mean if you池e sleeping I will let you sleep and not make a ton of noise and would appreciate the same.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Nice, fun,

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I知 friendly.

ONE BAD QUALITY: I can get lazy.

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Big Bang Theory, NCIS, Royal Pains, White Collar, Phineas and Ferb

FAVORITE MOVIES: Any Pixar Film, Top Gun, The Great Dictator, Iron Man

FAVORITE MUSIC: I don稚 really have a favorite, I listen to a little of everything.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Video Games, skiing, photography

FAVORITE QUOTE(S): 添ou may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. -Walt Disney
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: No clear favorites, it depends on my mood and whether you want to count Pixar.

FAVORITE CHARACTER: (Classic) Donald

FAVORITE PRINCESS: I was never really into the Disney royalty.

FAVORITE PRINCE:

FAVORITE PARK: Epcot, not my favorite for rides but for relaxing and just generally having a good time.

FAVORITE RIDE: I enjoy MANY rides. I don稚 have a clear favorite.

FAVORITE RESORT: Fort Wilderness Campground

NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? Over 20

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Going back after not going for 9 or so years, also making connections to be able to get a job at Disney by the end of the program (I hope).

OTHER: I知 going to try and get my foot in the door. I am not going to do anything to jeopardize my chances and will not tolerate anything that will jeopardize that.
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-
surferdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #43
emilyb30
Earning My Ears

BASIC BACKGROUND

NAME: Emily Brady

BIRTHDATE/AGE: 5/30/90 22. will be 23 in the program

HOMETOWN: Washingtonville NY

COLLEGE: Orange county community college

MAJOR/MINOR: medical office assistant. but I'm changing my major

OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR): none

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

CP Vitals

ROLE: Fall Advantage-QSFB

ARRIVAL DATE: Aug 19th!

DEPARTURE DATE: -not sure yet

FLYING IN OR DRIVING:driving

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS:non-wellness

BUILDING: not sure

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 2-6

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: talks about others

WHAT I WANT IN A ROOMMATE: someone fun, friendly and trustworthy

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

LIFESTYLE

DO YOU DRINK? Yes

DO YOU SMOKE? Never

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None

DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? Generally, yes

MESSY OR TIDY? Little messy

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? not really

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

ROOMMATE QUESTIONS

FAVORITE CHORES? Vacuuming

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Dishes and cleaning the toilet

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? As long as I know where stuff is I'm fine with it

DO YOU SNORE? No, but I sleep talk lol

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? depends on what time I have to get up

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 9-11

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: is dark

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: caring, fun, & laid back

ONE GOOD QUALITY: I have a good sense of humor

ONE BAD QUALITY: I can be kinda shy when I meet new people.

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: lost, parks and recreations, greys anatomy, and some reality shows lol

FAVORITE MOVIES: comedies, classic movies pretty much anything but action.

FAVORITE MUSIC: anything

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: gardening, walking, my dogs.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: toy story, monsters inc, tangled and beauty and the beast

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Probably the toy story aliens! haha

FAVORITE PRINCESS: belle

FAVORITE PRINCE: prince Phillip

FAVORITE PARK: magic kingdom & epcot

FAVORITE RIDE: tower of terror & space mountain

NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? Like 10

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? All of it!

OTHER:
emilyb30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:41 PM   #44
Xion
Earning My Ears

DCP Roommate Survey

NAME: Kiarri

BIRTHDAY/AGE: February 23, 1992 - 21, I am!

HOMETOWN: Forest Park, Illinois (Basically Chicago)

MAJOR: Computer Science Information Systems

COLLEGE: Triton College

---------------------------------------------------

ROLE: Costuming

TERM: Fall 2013

ARRIVAL DATE: August 26th (Waitlisted for August 5th)

FLYING OR DRIVING: Flying

TUMBLR: http://keeping-happy.tumblr.com/

HOUSING PREFERENCES

WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Whichever is fine! Drinkings a rarity for me.

BUILDING: Chathams my top choice, with Patterson in 2nd

NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 4 to 6-ish!

3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Friendly, Understanding, Responsible

DO YOU DRINK?: On rare occasions.

DO YOU SMOKE?: Nope.

DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY?: Define party. I mean, I like to party, just depends on the kinda party? XD

MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: Asthma. Its not severe or anything, but if you blew smoke or dust bunnies in my face Id probably have a tough time.

MESSY OR TIDY?: Id say Im somewhere in between. I can be messy, but when I am its definitely confined to my corner of the room!

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK?: Yep yep! Especially baking! A lot. A lot, a lot. ((Though, Im on this indefinite sugar&gluten-free fix, so.. umm& Expect some interesting substitutions! I promise theyre just as good!))

NIGHT OR MORNING PERSON?: Night Owl

ROOMMATE Qs

FAVORITE CHORES?: Hm.. Laundry.

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES?: Dishes, agh! Dont know what it is about them!

HOU DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING?: Whats mine is yours if you ask, knock yourself out.

DO YOU SNORE?: Nope! At least, I haven't been told I do. Though, I have on one occasion woken myself up in a small fit of laughter.. There's that..

WHAT TIME DO YOU GO TO BED?: Between 11:00PM~1:AM

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE ON FREE DAYS?: Between 9AM~11AM

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Has a little bit of a cool temperature.

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Giddy, Caring, Creative

ONE GOOD QUALITY: Im huge on pleasing those around me. When those I care about are in a foul mood, it bothers me to no end!

ONE BAD QUALITY: I can be pretty shy at first. Maybe even awkward. But, its something I totally get over once I get to know you.

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: 30 Rock, RuPauls Drag Race, Scrubs, New Girl, Various K-dramas, Random Documentaries, and just about anything on TLC (Its my guilty pleasure&)

FAVORITE MOVIES: Spirited Away, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Mean Girls, Pineapple Express, Tropic Thunder, The Avengers&Agh! This is hard! Ill stop there.

FAVORITE MUSIC: I listen to just about everything that isnt country. Though, if were going for my favorites& Rob Thomas, Gorillaz, Imagine Dragons, My Chemical Romance, 2NE1, Plain White Ts, Muse& and yeah! Stopping again now.

INTERESTS: Cosplay by far is my biggest hobby. As a matter of fact, if any potential roomie (or friend!) throws out some costume ideas for Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween, Id be more than happy to have them ready by Fall! I also like drawing, crafting trinkets and plushies, playing vidya games and hanging out.

DISNEY STUFF

FAVORITE MOVIE: The Fox and the Hound

FAVORITE CHARACTER:Stitch!!

FAVORITE PRINCESS: Ariel

FAVORITE PRINCE: Flynn!

FAVORITE VILLAIN: Scar

FAVORITE PARK: Magic Kingdom (Its the only Ive ever been to!)

FAVORITE RIDE: Space Mountain (Its the only I can remember.. xD)

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO DISNEY?: Once to WDW when I was 8.

WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY?: IM GOIN 2 DIDNEY WORL!!!!1! But really, meeting new people, making new friends and learning something from this entire experience!

Last edited by Xion; 04-18-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Xion is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: