Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #16
usmcwife1
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisymomof4 View Post
I have been rolling the pros and cons of two connecting rooms vs. a suite over in my own head. I still can't decide so I don't know if I have a lot to offer here, lol.

One thought though - will the beds and small table/chairs in the connecting rooms be enough, and will it be the right kind of furniture for downtime? Do you need couches and chairs to sit on if you're in one room and your oldest is having some downtime?

Sounds like a good, relaxing trip you are planning. I totally appreciate wanting to be in the Disney bubble, that's what I want from my next trip too. No cleaning, no cooking, no driving. Just a nice escape.
That is a good point about the furniture configurations. I will need to sit down and estimate our plans and how much down time we'll need.. if I find we will need more time in the room having a couch, table etc would probably be more beneficial than beds..

Relaxing in the Disney bubble is exactly what I am aiming for, it is funny how a few mos can change your idea of a vacation, when we started planning I was much feeling better (and quite ambitious!), I wanted to stay offsite and plan each day- running around sightseeing, cook some meals, etc. Now I just want to relax and not have to do much besides see mickey and swim in the resort pools. LOL

DONE: Post-Deployment trip (and first time) to WDW in September 2011!
DONE: Trip #2 Late April 2013!

TO DO: Plan Trip #3 June 2014! YAY!!
usmcwife1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: