|02-18-2013, 07:54 PM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Feb 2013
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Questions
Hi everyone! I'm new on these boards and love all the info I'm finding. I do have some questions that I'm hoping you all can help with.
We are staying at WBC through their Discovery Timeshare. There will be 18 of us. We have booked one 3 bedroom deluxe and one 2 bedroom deluxe. We will be there from December 14, 2013 through December 21, 2013. We have been to WDW several times and have always stayed at the Polynesian Club Level so I'm somewhat worried about being at a non-disney resort but always super excited about WDW! So here are my main questions. Thanks in advance!!
1. What are the chances of our two rooms being side by side? Are there any adjoining rooms?
2. Are there certain towers that the deluxes are in?
3. What rooms/towers have you been in that you had a good view of fireworks?
4. We will have 9 adults and 9 teenagers (the youngest will be 13), any specific tower or pool that would be better for teens?
5. We are still debating on whether to drive or fly. One family is driving because they live closer. The rest of us live in PA (as far north as you can go). We have driven and flown in the past. If we drive and have more vehicles than rooms will we be able to get parking passes for everyone? If we fly, what is the best way to get 14 people from the airport to the resort?
6. How bad are the shuttles? Can you realistically travel back to the resort for lunch or dinner and then head back out to the parks?
7. Is there a shuttle to Universal?
I know I have more questions but I'll stop for now
|02-19-2013, 07:56 AM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Suffolk VA
I haven't stayed yet...we are going this Spring but I found a lot of answers to questions like yours on the We Loooooove Bonnet Creek threads (there are 3).
|02-19-2013, 01:24 PM||#3|
Age is a state of mind
Join Date: Feb 2009
3 = dont care about fireworks view, but the fw is opposite pool view in buillding 3-4-5
5=yes, town car service
6= never used the shuttle
7= what is unniversal?
*****30+ trips since 1993*****
Wilderness Lodge x 5
Beach Club x 4
Port Orleans FQ x3
Caribbean Beach Club
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Marriot Sable Palms x 4
Marriot Royal Palms x 4
Bonnet Creek x 3
Marriot Cypress Harbor x 2
Marriot Grande Vista
|02-19-2013, 01:49 PM||#4|
Join Date: Sep 2005
If you fly rent a 15 passenger van
a mini van and a car.
March 1997 - SOG
May 2006 - CSR
May 2009 - POP - SISTER TRIP
April 2011 - POP - Girl's Getway
May 2013 - WBC - FAMILY TRIP!!
|02-19-2013, 03:22 PM||#5|
Join Date: Nov 2012
If you do go for a 15 person van I HIGHLY reccommend using the premium car protection from Amex. Unlike most credit card CDW's it WILL cover a 15 person van and its 25 bucks for the entire stay ( upto something ridiculous like 42 days). I think that CDW from the counter was more per day than what we paid through amex.
|02-19-2013, 03:55 PM||#6|
Join Date: Feb 2007
2. I think there are deluxes in all buildings.
3. We had great firework view from main building. We don't like being up high so i think this is only building where you can be low and still see them
4. All the pools are good but I would say buildings 4 and 5 are great. Close to pirate ship pool and lazy river but still close to main building and activity areas.
5 I am pretty sure you can have more than one car per unit. Actually I don't think you need a parking pass, just a ruse to get you to sign up to timeshare tour which we have never done.
6. We used shuttles for first time last year and was very impressed. On time every time and not too busy.
7. There is a shuttle to Universal but you have t pay. I think it was around $15 return.
Sep 05 - Homewood Suites, 14 Nights
Dec 06 - Palamino Suites, Fort Wilderness, 19 Nights
Dec 07 - Caribbean Beach, Homewood Suites, Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, 19 Nights
Dec 08 - All Star Sports, Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Hilton Grand Vacations Sea World, 21 Nights
August 09 - Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, 17 Nights
Nov 09 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek, 15 Nights
Dec 10 - Quality Suites,Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Homewood Suites, 18 Nights
August 2011 - Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, 19 Nights
July 2012 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek, 21 Nights - Hard Rock Hotel, 1 Night
July 2013 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek, 22 Nights - Universal Royal Pacific Hotel, 1 Night
August 2014 - Tradewinds Resort, 4 Nights - Universal Royal Pacific, 1 Night - Wyndham Bonnet Creek 18 Nights