Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2013, 01:09 PM   #46
Bullseye
Faithful Companion

Not sure what this has to do with anything...
but they are drinking wine/champagne at the BOG dinner and pounding beers at the tavern in the movie Beauty and the Beast.

We we're there in January, didn't see a single drunk but if I did I would doubt they got that way at BOG. We will be dining there in June and I'm sure I will have a cold beer because I want and NEED one after a long day of walking and dealing with crowds.

Ballad Of Bullseye ~ Bullseye my pony, Bullseye my pride, Bullseye mi amigo, Bullseye I will ride. Across the wide prairie, beneath the blue sky, We'll ride on forever just me and Bullseye...

Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #47
Granny square
Always planning a trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye
Not sure what this has to do with anything...
but they are drinking wine/champagne at the BOG dinner and pounding beers at the tavern in the movie Beauty and the Beast.

We we're there in January, didn't see a single drunk but if I did I would doubt they got that way at BOG. We will be dining there in June and I'm sure I will have a cold beer because I want and NEED one after a long day of walking and dealing with crowds.
Lol, you drunkard you! J/k
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #48
disnut8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Wilds View Post
I remember a lady making a really rude, loud comment to me at EPCOT on the presumption I was drunk... It had poured rain and my long dress had gotten soaked, so it got super heavy, stretched out, and I was tripping all over it while trying to rush to the exit at closing. I was holding my other half's hand and laughing, trying to manage my dress, and laughing every time I stumbled over it. The lady behind me just yells not at me, but certainly with the intent of me hearing it "Oh my GOD... What is WRONG with a woman who'd go in front of families to get fall down drunk? What is wrong with people these days? PEOPLE need to remember that there are FAMILIES here... What a shame... One person ruins the experience for everybody..."
And that was the point of my post. No one knows how much or how little anyone has had to drink. Nor should they care unless the person in question is doing harm to someone in the party. Other than that, mind your own business.

And as far as "needing" alcohol to have a good time, big deal. It's my vacation, it's my time away from work, the house, the responsibilities, the hour long commute one way just to earn a paycheck that quickly disappears. Heck yes, I'm going to have me some alcohol at Disney World because (1) it's MY hard earned time off (2) I don't have to drive and (3) because I want to.
disnut8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: