Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #91
robind
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaymanPrincess View Post
I called, and they said they will contact each person. They said that they would still sail, however, it may not be to Nassau. Crossing fingers!
Are your fingers crossed that we do or don't stop in Nassau

Personally, I've been there enough and not planning on getting off the boat, so if I had my choice of which one to miss, I'd rather miss Nassau instead of CC, but I don't really care as long as I'm on the boat and the massage therapist are working I'll be happy.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:52 PM   #92
CaymanPrincess
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robind View Post
Are your fingers crossed that we do or don't stop in Nassau

Personally, I've been there enough and not planning on getting off the boat, so if I had my choice of which one to miss, I'd rather miss Nassau instead of CC, but I don't really care as long as I'm on the boat and the massage therapist are working I'll be happy.
Hi, I hear you! I am fine with missing Nassau, but really enjoy Castaway. Who knows, we might hit Key West or Mexico. Such a shame its a short cruise. I'm keeping my eyes out for the weather channel. I would be fine if we even just stayed in Port Canaveral! lol
CaymanPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-11-2013, 05:50 AM   #93
fireflymedic
DIS Veteran

me 2

Well sitting in the hotel waiting on morning to come so I can go to the boat. my 1st time.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:14 AM   #94
TinkGirl
DIS Veteran

Mine too.

POR, DVC since 2005 (SSR, BWV, AKL, BCV, VWL, OKW, HH, BLT), Disney Dream, HR Universal, Gaylord Palms, 2015 Princess 10K
TinkGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:10 AM   #95
coraljoy
Earning My Ears

It was so hard leaving the ship this morning! Our family had such a nice time. I wanted to thank EVERYONE for the amazing fish extender gifts! My boys had so much fun finding all of the rooms and putting the gifts in the fish extenders. They also LOVED running back to the rooms to see what goodies we'd received. What a fun addition to this incredible cruise. You guys are all so creative and generous. Thank you for making this cruise one we will never forget!
coraljoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #96
Luvdashore
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by coraljoy View Post
It was so hard leaving the ship this morning! Our family had such a nice time. I wanted to thank EVERYONE for the amazing fish extender gifts! My boys had so much fun finding all of the rooms and putting the gifts in the fish extenders. They also LOVED running back to the rooms to see what goodies we'd received. What a fun addition to this incredible cruise. You guys are all so creative and generous. Thank you for making this cruise one we will never forget!
Us too!!! We didn't want to leave! 3 days is waaayyyy too short! Thank you to everyone for the FE gifts! It truly added to the Magic of the trip!!!
Luvdashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:50 AM   #97
jpalumb
Earning My Ears

We are finally home after our extended Orlando vacation! We headed off the ship to the HGVC on International Drive for 9 more days of fun It was actually cooler there than it was here at home!

Thanks to all of you for the wonderful FE gifts DD and I had a lot of fun making deliveries, and she just loved seeing what surprises awaited us when we came back to our room. We hope you all enjoy the Del's lemonade (originated by a family in our city) and decorate your doors on your next cruise with your new magnet. That image is our state flag (RI).

We found the 4/3 cruise to be a great way to start our vacation, and realized we got worked up for nothing over the weather! How great that we had a bit of a reprieve from the sun in Nassau and CC? We did see more than a few sunburns on people fooled into thinking no sun = no sunburn! Yikes!

Can't wait for our next one!!
jpalumb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: