Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 11:02 AM   #76
noahdove
DIS Veteran

2 Adults, names, Karen and Jeanne I don't have to have one, as I will be leaving it on their bed Thank you Dee...like I said, no rush..please don't get frustrated...take your time, take a deep breath and think happy thoughts Thank you

Old 03-04-2013, 09:31 PM   #77
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith98132 View Post
Dee those are AWESOME!! Thank you so much!

I showed them to my daughters and I think they were fighting back tears!

Well, now my 13 year old son wants one. I honestly didn't think he'd want to get autographs this trip. This is his 3rd trip also. But, as I'm sure you've guessed by now, he wants one too.

Could I trouble you for one for Tyler. He likes the boy characters, not the princes, but the guys. i.e. - Gaston, Buzz, Woody, Stich, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Aladdin, Perry, and so on and so on.

If I could get this from you also, I would REALLY appreciate it!!!
Let me know if you want anything changed. I can easily add or subtract characters.
Dee

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-04-2013, 09:33 PM   #78
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
2 Adults, names, Karen and Jeanne I don't have to have one, as I will be leaving it on their bed Thank you Dee...like I said, no rush..please don't get frustrated...take your time, take a deep breath and think happy thoughts Thank you
Is this what you are wanting? I am happy to play around some more with it. I can easily add a princess or some other Disney character if you want. Please let me know if you want anything changed.
Dee

Old 03-04-2013, 10:33 PM   #79
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Hi Dee!

I love your designs so much! I have just started trying to create some of my own designs on the 3x4 cards thread. I'm totally new to this but I was looking at the CRT invite you made for amydeich and I would really like to use a border like the one you used. I also really like the background you used to fill the border. Would you mind sharing where I can find borders like this to use in my own designs? I really want to learn how to make nicer cards. I also love the clip art images you have been using! Have you just been using google or is there a specific site where you are finding these beautiful images? Any suggestions you can give me would be truly appreciated! Thank you so much and keep up the wonderful work you are doing here!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:49 AM   #80
s u
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill

Please double check for typos. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee
Hi Dee
My sister just booked her older daughter a ticket to join us for part of the trip. Is it possible to change just the Merida letter to include her?

It would say
Love, Dad, Mom, Amanda and Daniel

Thx!
Old 03-05-2013, 07:03 AM   #81
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by s u View Post
Hi Dee
My sister just booked her older daughter a ticket to join us for part of the trip. Is it possible to change just the Merida letter to include her?

It would say
Love, Dad, Mom, Amanda and Daniel

Thx!
I updated it on the original post. Sometimes it takes a while for the forum to show the updates. So, if it hasn't changed yet, check in an hour or so.
Dee
Old 03-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #82
Smith98132
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Let me know if you want anything changed. I can easily add or subtract characters.
Dee
THANK YOU!!!! I wouldn't want to change a thing! It's perfect!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:10 AM   #83
inda2681
Mouseketeer

Hi again Dee I was just browsing your thread and found some amazing creations and wondered if you can help me

1. I am in love with your binder cover thats blue with all the characters. Could you please make me one that says....

Family Vacation
April 7-11 2013
Disneyland Paris

And also the spine label

Disney 2013

2. Autograph Cover
- Danish (Monsters Inc, Lilo & Stitch, Toy Story) - My 3rd trip to Disneyland Paris
- Daniel (Mickey Mouse & friends) - My 2nd trip to Disneyland Paris

Thanks again Dee

Last edited by inda2681; 03-06-2013 at 04:16 AM. Reason: adding wordings for autograph covers :)
Old 03-06-2013, 03:24 PM   #84
**Clare**
Mouseketeer

Surprise invitation letter request please :)

Hi there Dee, I have just spent the last hour or so looking through your DISigns, they really are amazing, you are very talented!

I see that you are out of town soon and I read in your rules that you prefer 3/4 weeks notice for requests but I thought I would just ask on the off-chance....I appreciate you are busy and if you don't have the time its no problem at all.

I wondered if you could possibly do 4 letters for my kids & their friends who we are going on holiday with next month please? We are going to surprise them the weekend after this one with the news that we are all going together!

I love the welcome letter "welcome-Fab51-ChrisRebecca" and wonder if this could be adapted to say

"We are excited to invite you (name of their sibling then friends) to come to Disneyland Paris in the Easter holidays!

You are all going to have great fun together!

We can't wait to see you again!"

If possible, can one letter be:

(1) addressed to Cameron and the names Amelie, Francesca & Eddie;
(2) addressed to Amelie and then the names Cameron, Francesca & Eddie;
(3) addressed to Francesca and then the names Eddie, Cameron & Amelie,and
(4) addressed to Eddie and then Francesca, Cameron & Amelie

I hope I have explained myself properly! I completely understand if this is too short notice and you can't fit it in.

Thanks very much

Clare

WDW 2015?
Old 03-06-2013, 06:26 PM   #85
sari8970
Mouseketeer

Dee,

Hi there. Thank you so much for doing this for people who don't have the skills. I am always in awe of all the people on here who give there time and talent.

I was wondering if you could make this as an autograph cover book for me as a surprise for a friend who is going with her family and her in-laws and their family. I don't know if it is the first trip or not and I don't know if they will want to use it on other trips if it doesn't get filled so can you please just write Ella's autograph book on this design

http://s1057.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=4&o=18

Also, I don't know if you have an autograph cover books for Star Wars. If you do, can you please make me 3 that are the same saying
1. Josh's autograph book
2. Matt's autograph book
3. Ben's autograph book. Actually, if possible can you do Ben and Benjamin and then I can try and find out which they would want.

I will be putting them on 4x6 books.

Thank you so much.

Sari
Old 03-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #86
hmdelf
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill View Post
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Oh DEE!!! I would love this as well! Team LaFrance Road Trip April/May 2013 if that isn't too much to ask!
Thanks you for some extra pixie dust
~Heather

1982- Off Site/1996- Off Site/1999-Port Orleans/2002- Off Site/2003-Animal Kingdom Lodge/2007-Beach Club Villas/2007-Purchased DVC at Animal Kingdom Lodge/
2008-Saratoga Springs/2009-Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas
Old 03-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #87
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by inda2681 View Post
Hi again Dee I was just browsing your thread and found some amazing creations and wondered if you can help me

1. I am in love with your binder cover thats blue with all the characters. Could you please make me one that says....

Family Vacation
April 7-11 2013
Disneyland Paris

And also the spine label

Disney 2013

2. Autograph Cover
- Danish (Monsters Inc, Lilo & Stitch, Toy Story) - My 3rd trip to Disneyland Paris
- Daniel (Mickey Mouse & friends) - My 2nd trip to Disneyland Paris

Thanks again Dee
Let me know if anything needs changed. I made Daniel's a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse one, because you requested that theme on a previous post. If that is not what you want, please let me know.
Dee

Old 03-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #88
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Clare** View Post
Hi there Dee, I have just spent the last hour or so looking through your DISigns, they really are amazing, you are very talented!

I see that you are out of town soon and I read in your rules that you prefer 3/4 weeks notice for requests but I thought I would just ask on the off-chance....I appreciate you are busy and if you don't have the time its no problem at all.

I wondered if you could possibly do 4 letters for my kids & their friends who we are going on holiday with next month please? We are going to surprise them the weekend after this one with the news that we are all going together!

I love the welcome letter "welcome-Fab51-ChrisRebecca" and wonder if this could be adapted to say

"We are excited to invite you (name of their sibling then friends) to come to Disneyland Paris in the Easter holidays!

You are all going to have great fun together!

We can't wait to see you again!"

If possible, can one letter be:

(1) addressed to Cameron and the names Amelie, Francesca & Eddie;
(2) addressed to Amelie and then the names Cameron, Francesca & Eddie;
(3) addressed to Francesca and then the names Eddie, Cameron & Amelie,and
(4) addressed to Eddie and then Francesca, Cameron & Amelie

I hope I have explained myself properly! I completely understand if this is too short notice and you can't fit it in.

Thanks very much

Clare
I will take care of this before I leave.
Dee
Old 03-06-2013, 09:13 PM   #89
Angiea1114
Mouseketeer

Your designs are wonderful!

I have read through so many threads the past few days to learn about making requests and have come across one question.

I do not use photobucket so I am not familiar with it. I was looking at your luggage tags which state that you don't personalize them. If the design is already there that we like, what is the proper way to get it? Do we just download it? Should we be asking you first, letting you know?? I don't want to offend anyone and do something wrong!

Is this the same for all disigners if there aren't specifics mentioned in their original post?

Thanks!

Angie
Old 03-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #90
inda2681
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Let me know if anything needs changed. I made Daniel's a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse one, because you requested that theme on a previous post. If that is not what you want, please let me know.
Dee
Love it love it!! Thanks a lot Dee for your help really really appreciated! )
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: