Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-12-2013, 10:56 PM   #346
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,496

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattnAlly09 View Post
Dee.. I love all your designs.. So many to choose from.. I am kind of open as to what you want to write on these invites. We are going to WDW June 1st-June 11th and have many dining reservations booked. Could I get some invites along with special ones for certain hotels and events we will be doing.

1- Binder cover with also a 1/2 in side wording if able- castle with characters saying something about 2013 WDW trip, we have a family group (13) going

2-we are staying off site the first friday we arrive and will check in at Pop Century on Saturday June 1st.. Can I get a Welcome letter or something to that effect for Pop Century, its also my niece and nephews 1st trip, their names are Abby and Michael. Sorry there is so many.. Just trying to make their first trip extra magical! Thanks

3. Can I get a welcome letter, Pirate theme, for Caribbean beach resort for my little brother Brandon, his first trip and they are staying in a pirate room and they will check in wed June 5th.

4. Lunch @ Hollywood and Vine Sat June 1st @ 12:30pm for Michael and Abby

5. June 2nd @ 5pm we have a Fantasmic package with dinner at Mama Melrose, General invite for dinner and the show if able

6. June 3rd Be Our Guest @6:05 pm, Invite for Michael and Abby and something about bringing your aunt and uncle.

7. June 4th- Ohana Character Breakfast @ 8:45 Michael and Abby invite

8. June 4th- Dinner @ Chef Mickeys @7pm Michael and Abby and family

9. June 5th- Dinner @ Coral Reef 5pm Michael and Abby, can I also get another one like this inviting Brandon

10. June 6- Donald Safari Breakfast 8am, Michael and Abby, and another inviting Brandon

11. June 6th- Rainforest Café Dinner @6:15 Michael and Abby, and another one inviting Brandon

12. Invite for Michael and a separate invite for Brandon for the Pirate Cruise at 9:30 on June 8th

13. CRT Invite for Abby and her Aunt and Nana @10am on June 8th

14. T Rex invite for Michael and Abby, a separate one for Brandon for dinner

15. Crystal Palace invite for Michael and Abby @ 12:05

16. Goodbye letter for Michael, Goodbye Letter for Abby, Goodbye Letter for Brandon (add something about have fun at Daytona Beach)

17. Surprise letter for Michael and Abby, separate one for Brandon, inviting them to the fireworks cruise on Fri June 7th @8:30

18. Bibbity Bobbity Boutique invite for Abby June 8th Downtown Disney at 9am

19. June 9th 50s Primetime @ 5:45, Michael and Abby

20. Can I also get for Michael and Abby, then a separate one for Brandon, a park invite for each park: Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon, and Hollywood Studios (this is for Star Wars weekends)

Thank you so much and I am sorry there is sooo many.. maybe I should learn to create these.. lol..

Here is the first round... Please read post 338.
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee



















__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #347
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,496

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2jack View Post
Hi Again, Dee!

I know you are very busy and there is absoultely no rush with this one. We had a change of plans and decided to add a Hollywood and Vine breakfast to our ADRs. Could you make this one:
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/de...28509562864854
Addressed to Jack and Sydney.

Instead of the date could it read "we can't wait to see this morning at Hollywood Studios!"

Thank you again!! I loved all the other ones you made for us I already have them printed and ready to go!
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee
__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-12-2013, 10:58 PM   #348
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,496

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
Hi Dee, I am wondering if you would have time to make me a dinner invite for Hollywood and Vine? One each for Jeanne and Karen. Day-August 8,2013
Time: 5:45..thank you ever so much
I made a mistake....I need to fix this.
__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century

Last edited by Dee Hill; 04-13-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 11:00 PM   #349
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaof2 View Post
Could you please make the following invitations:

Justin and Grandma Monday May 6th at 6:00 PM.

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/...ite-Miller.jpg

Justin and Abby Wednesday May 8th at 11:00 AM

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/...fast-Lexie.jpg

Abby May 10th 9:00 AM
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/...M1-Amelia1.jpg

Abby and Justin
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/...nie-EmilyC.jpg
Thanks for sharing!!!
You requested the Ohana breakfast invitation. Is that correct?
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee







__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 04-13-2013, 11:47 AM   #350
noahdove
DIS Veteran
 
noahdove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,707

Dee, these are great..You surprised me as I didn't know it will be a musical meal More exciting for me Thank you ever so much
__________________
Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving, Marilyn
noahdove is offline  
Old 04-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #351
Koh1977
DIS Veteran
 
Koh1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,956

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill View Post

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee
These are so awesome! :-). Didn't think dinner was with characters though at Hollywood and Vine...??

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is offline  
Old 04-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #352
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
These are so awesome! :-). Didn't think dinner was with characters though at Hollywood and Vine...??

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
You are correct. Sorry! I couldn't find your original post. Would you please let me know the post number, so I can correct it?
Thanks,
Dee
__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 04-13-2013, 05:35 PM   #353
Koh1977
DIS Veteran
 
Koh1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,956

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill View Post

You are correct. Sorry! I couldn't find your original post. Would you please let me know the post number, so I can correct it?
Thanks,
Dee
It wasn't mine actually. Just noticed it as I was perusing the thread. :-) I think you already found and corrected it though! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is offline  
Old 04-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #354
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
It wasn't mine actually. Just noticed it as I was perusing the thread. :-) I think you already found and corrected it though! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Thank you very much. I am still learning!
Dee
__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 04-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #355
Grandmaof2
Mouseketeer
 
Grandmaof2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 250

Thanks!

Thank you sooooo much!!My invitations look great! You're great!
__________________
Grandmaof2 is offline  
Old 04-13-2013, 06:55 PM   #356
noahdove
DIS Veteran
 
noahdove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,707

Dee, it's 350 post
__________________
Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving, Marilyn
noahdove is offline  
Old 04-13-2013, 08:07 PM   #357
bgem75
Mouseketeer
 
bgem75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: RI
Posts: 116

Would it be possible to have the Generic-mommom from your binder folder say:
Freire Family Vacation
2013
Walt Disney World.

Then from your surprise-announcement folder to have two welcome letters.
The two backgrounds I love are BBB Princesses Sophia & the other is Surprise-princesses4 Sophia. I like the wording of the surprise-princesses4 Sophia one. I need one to Joselyn & the other to Mackenzie. It doesn't matter which design goes to who. (With two girls close in age I am always having to do things that are the same but different if you know what I mean.)
We are going this July.
I am trying to make their first time to Disney as special as possible.
Thank you!!
__________________

Last edited by bgem75; 04-14-2013 at 06:37 AM.
bgem75 is offline  
Old 04-13-2013, 09:04 PM   #358
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,496

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattnAlly09 View Post
Dee.. I love all your designs.. So many to choose from.. I am kind of open as to what you want to write on these invites. We are going to WDW June 1st-June 11th and have many dining reservations booked. Could I get some invites along with special ones for certain hotels and events we will be doing.

1- Binder cover with also a 1/2 in side wording if able- castle with characters saying something about 2013 WDW trip, we have a family group (13) going

2-we are staying off site the first friday we arrive and will check in at Pop Century on Saturday June 1st.. Can I get a Welcome letter or something to that effect for Pop Century, its also my niece and nephews 1st trip, their names are Abby and Michael. Sorry there is so many.. Just trying to make their first trip extra magical! Thanks

3. Can I get a welcome letter, Pirate theme, for Caribbean beach resort for my little brother Brandon, his first trip and they are staying in a pirate room and they will check in wed June 5th.

4. Lunch @ Hollywood and Vine Sat June 1st @ 12:30pm for Michael and Abby

5. June 2nd @ 5pm we have a Fantasmic package with dinner at Mama Melrose, General invite for dinner and the show if able

6. June 3rd Be Our Guest @6:05 pm, Invite for Michael and Abby and something about bringing your aunt and uncle.

7. June 4th- Ohana Character Breakfast @ 8:45 Michael and Abby invite

8. June 4th- Dinner @ Chef Mickeys @7pm Michael and Abby and family

9. June 5th- Dinner @ Coral Reef 5pm Michael and Abby, can I also get another one like this inviting Brandon

10. June 6- Donald Safari Breakfast 8am, Michael and Abby, and another inviting Brandon

11. June 6th- Rainforest Café Dinner @6:15 Michael and Abby, and another one inviting Brandon

12. Invite for Michael and a separate invite for Brandon for the Pirate Cruise at 9:30 on June 8th

13. CRT Invite for Abby and her Aunt and Nana @10am on June 8th

14. T Rex invite for Michael and Abby, a separate one for Brandon for dinner

15. Crystal Palace invite for Michael and Abby @ 12:05

16. Goodbye letter for Michael, Goodbye Letter for Abby, Goodbye Letter for Brandon (add something about have fun at Daytona Beach)

17. Surprise letter for Michael and Abby, separate one for Brandon, inviting them to the fireworks cruise on Fri June 7th @8:30

18. Bibbity Bobbity Boutique invite for Abby June 8th Downtown Disney at 9am

19. June 9th 50s Primetime @ 5:45, Michael and Abby

20. Can I also get for Michael and Abby, then a separate one for Brandon, a park invite for each park: Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon, and Hollywood Studios (this is for Star Wars weekends)

Thank you so much and I am sorry there is sooo many.. maybe I should learn to create these.. lol..

Please read post 338. 2nd group....
Let me know is anything needs changed.
Dee











__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 04-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #359
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,496

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
Dee, it's 350 post
I am sorry about that. Here you go. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee


__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 04-13-2013, 09:08 PM   #360
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,496

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2plus2equalsus View Post
Hi Dee, I enjoy looking at your DISigns!
May I request a few items?
This is our first trip.
The DISigns are for Owen (turning 9) and Tommy (4)
Our trip is May 20-24, 2013

Dining Invites:
1. Invite to Lunch at Coral Reef, May 20th, 11:45am, Nemo Theme

2. Invite to Dinner at Mama Melrose's, May 21th, 3:40pm, Lady & The Tramp Theme

3. Invite to Breakfast at 'Ohana, May 22nd, 7:45am, Lilo & Stitch Theme

4. Invite to Wishes Dessert Party to celebrate Owen's Birthday May 22th, 9:00pm, Theme: Nighttime, Cindrella's Castle, Mickey Head Fireworks

Letters:
5. "Tommy & Owen, Take a good nap this afternoon. I need you to stay up late tonight to see my friends and I in Fantasmic at 9pm. Your Pal, Sorcerer Mickey" Theme: Fantasmic

6. A welcome letter to "The McRae Family" also mention "Owen's 9th Birthday". Surprise me

I think that is enough for now

THANK YOU!
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee










__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century

Last edited by Dee Hill; 04-15-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Dee Hill is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: