Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 10:21 PM   #331
MattnAlly09
Earning My Ears

Smile Requests for our June trip..

Dee.. I love all your designs.. So many to choose from.. I am kind of open as to what you want to write on these invites. We are going to WDW June 1st-June 11th and have many dining reservations booked. Could I get some invites along with special ones for certain hotels and events we will be doing.

1- Binder cover with also a 1/2 in side wording if able- castle with characters saying something about 2013 WDW trip, we have a family group (13) going

2-we are staying off site the first friday we arrive and will check in at Pop Century on Saturday June 1st.. Can I get a Welcome letter or something to that effect for Pop Century, its also my niece and nephews 1st trip, their names are Abby and Michael. Sorry there is so many.. Just trying to make their first trip extra magical! Thanks

3. Can I get a welcome letter, Pirate theme, for Caribbean beach resort for my little brother Brandon, his first trip and they are staying in a pirate room and they will check in wed June 5th.

4. Lunch @ Hollywood and Vine Sat June 1st @ 12:30pm for Michael and Abby

5. June 2nd @ 5pm we have a Fantasmic package with dinner at Mama Melrose, General invite for dinner and the show if able

6. June 3rd Be Our Guest @6:05 pm, Invite for Michael and Abby and something about bringing your aunt and uncle.

7. June 4th- Ohana Character Breakfast @ 8:45 Michael and Abby invite

8. June 4th- Dinner @ Chef Mickeys @7pm Michael and Abby and family

9. June 5th- Dinner @ Coral Reef 5pm Michael and Abby, can I also get another one like this inviting Brandon

10. June 6- Donald Safari Breakfast 8am, Michael and Abby, and another inviting Brandon

11. June 6th- Rainforest Café Dinner @6:15 Michael and Abby, and another one inviting Brandon

12. Invite for Michael and a separate invite for Brandon for the Pirate Cruise at 9:30 on June 8th

13. CRT Invite for Abby and her Aunt and Nana @10am on June 8th

14. T Rex invite for Michael and Abby, a separate one for Brandon for dinner

15. Crystal Palace invite for Michael and Abby @ 12:05

16. Goodbye letter for Michael, Goodbye Letter for Abby, Goodbye Letter for Brandon (add something about have fun at Daytona Beach)

17. Surprise letter for Michael and Abby, separate one for Brandon, inviting them to the fireworks cruise on Fri June 7th @8:30

18. Bibbity Bobbity Boutique invite for Abby June 8th Downtown Disney at 9am

19. June 9th 50s Primetime @ 5:45, Michael and Abby

20. Can I also get for Michael and Abby, then a separate one for Brandon, a park invite for each park: Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon, and Hollywood Studios (this is for Star Wars weekends)

Thank you so much and I am sorry there is sooo many.. maybe I should learn to create these.. lol..

Old 04-10-2013, 01:10 AM   #332
KerryLovesDisney
Mouseketeer

Hi, Dee,

First, thank you for all you've done to help make our trip special. I am so sorry I made you feel rushed, as I certainly feel your life is more important than your wonderful designs! I try to be considerate of all the DISigners on this board, as I so appreciate what you do for us. That's why I asked if a week would be enough time for my invites, certainly not expecting you to do them so quickly!

Second, all of our invitations were quite fabulous and I especially loved the Tinker Bell one! That is the one I need you to make one small correction, if you have time in the next week of course.

It's this file: Surprise-Tinkerbell2-Caitlin.jpg

We are giving this to her the day we are leaving, and your invitation says "We are counting down the days until you arrive." Can it please say "We can't wait to see you again!" instead?

Second, I must have requested the wrong file and I apologize. I have been doing all of my requests late at night when my children are in bed since this is for a surprise trip, so sleep deprivation may be causing me to make some mistakes! I was trying to request this file:
MagicKingdom2-MariaLE.jpg

No need to change any wording, just please address to Colin, Caitlin and Amelia.

Again, thank you for your time and I sincerely apologize for making you feel rushed.

Last edited by KerryLovesDisney; 04-10-2013 at 01:16 AM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-10-2013, 06:27 AM   #333
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryLovesDisney View Post
Hi, Dee,

First, thank you for all you've done to help make our trip special. I am so sorry I made you feel rushed, as I certainly feel your life is more important than your wonderful designs! I try to be considerate of all the DISigners on this board, as I so appreciate what you do for us. That's why I asked if a week would be enough time for my invites, certainly not expecting you to do them so quickly!

Second, all of our invitations were quite fabulous and I especially loved the Tinker Bell one! That is the one I need you to make one small correction, if you have time in the next week of course.

It's this file: Surprise-Tinkerbell2-Caitlin.jpg

We are giving this to her the day we are leaving, and your invitation says "We are counting down the days until you arrive." Can it please say "We can't wait to see you again!" instead?

Second, I must have requested the wrong file and I apologize. I have been doing all of my requests late at night when my children are in bed since this is for a surprise trip, so sleep deprivation may be causing me to make some mistakes! I was trying to request this file:
MagicKingdom2-MariaLE.jpg

No need to change any wording, just please address to Colin, Caitlin and Amelia.

Again, thank you for your time and I sincerely apologize for making you feel rushed.
No worries! I want to add a little pixie dust to everyone's trip. I feel less stressed when I have a lot time to complete a request. I try to play and interact with my kids most of the day and not let my DISboard craze interfere. So I DIS during the early morning, naps and at night. I am familiar with sleep depravation! I made your changes on the original post. Sometimes it takes a little while for PB to update.
Have a great trip!
Dee
Old 04-10-2013, 06:44 AM   #334
BOG Obsessed
Foodie & Disney Lover= Pure Bliss

Dee,
You made this so quick! Thank you so much for the time you take to make all our Disney vacations truly magical.

Last edited by BOG Obsessed; 04-10-2013 at 07:08 AM.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:35 AM   #335
Grace and Mickey
DIS Veteran

Good Morning

Thank you for helping to make so many of us had magic to our trips
i was hoping you might be able to help me
I planning a trip for my best ( forever) friend and our families a total of 16 people.
Looking for Mickey and Cinderalla together if posiblle.

our trip is July 3rd thur July 14 2013
We are Grace ( Mickey ) and Susie ( cinderalla )
We call each other FOREVER FRIENDS

Any thing you can do would be wonderful
I f it would be to much trouble that o.k

I would like the one with the castle and all the Disney characters with the info
Do you have any ideas for something will everyone names?

thank you taking the time to read this and have a very MAGICAL day
Grace
Old 04-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #336
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace and Mickey View Post
Good Morning

Thank you for helping to make so many of us had magic to our trips
i was hoping you might be able to help me
I planning a trip for my best ( forever) friend and our families a total of 16 people.
Looking for Mickey and Cinderalla together if posiblle.

our trip is July 3rd thur July 14 2013
We are Grace ( Mickey ) and Susie ( cinderalla )
We call each other FOREVER FRIENDS

Any thing you can do would be wonderful
I f it would be to much trouble that o.k

I would like the one with the castle and all the Disney characters with the info
Do you have any ideas for something will everyone names?

thank you taking the time to read this and have a very MAGICAL day
Grace
May I please have a little more information? Are you wanting welcome letters? Binder cover? I don't make shirt DISigns. I am happy to help however I can.
Thank you,
Dee
Old 04-10-2013, 03:29 PM   #337
IowaTater
Mouseketeer

Hi Dee!

I thought I saw a sample in your portfolio somewhere but now I can't find it. Can you make me a binder cover with some kind of MNSSHP theme and the words "Pasta & Potatoes Conquer Orlando - October 2013"? Also a spine cover with "Orlando - October 2013" on it?

Also could you make tip envelopes for 1900's Park Fare breakfast, Hoop Dee Doo Revue and Planet Hollywood?

Thanks!

Pasta & Potatoes Conquer Orlando - October 2-10, 2013

First trip: 1995 - stayed off property
2nd trip (3rd anniversary): October 2-10, 2013 - ASMu
3rd trip (5th anniversary) (tentative): Nov. 29-Dec. 4, 2015 - POP
Old 04-10-2013, 08:32 PM   #338
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattnAlly09 View Post
Dee.. I love all your designs.. So many to choose from.. I am kind of open as to what you want to write on these invites. We are going to WDW June 1st-June 11th and have many dining reservations booked. Could I get some invites along with special ones for certain hotels and events we will be doing.

1- Binder cover with also a 1/2 in side wording if able- castle with characters saying something about 2013 WDW trip, we have a family group (13) going

2-we are staying off site the first friday we arrive and will check in at Pop Century on Saturday June 1st.. Can I get a Welcome letter or something to that effect for Pop Century, its also my niece and nephews 1st trip, their names are Abby and Michael. Sorry there is so many.. Just trying to make their first trip extra magical! Thanks

3. Can I get a welcome letter, Pirate theme, for Caribbean beach resort for my little brother Brandon, his first trip and they are staying in a pirate room and they will check in wed June 5th.

4. Lunch @ Hollywood and Vine Sat June 1st @ 12:30pm for Michael and Abby

5. June 2nd @ 5pm we have a Fantasmic package with dinner at Mama Melrose, General invite for dinner and the show if able

6. June 3rd Be Our Guest @6:05 pm, Invite for Michael and Abby and something about bringing your aunt and uncle.

7. June 4th- Ohana Character Breakfast @ 8:45 Michael and Abby invite

8. June 4th- Dinner @ Chef Mickeys @7pm Michael and Abby and family

9. June 5th- Dinner @ Coral Reef 5pm Michael and Abby, can I also get another one like this inviting Brandon

10. June 6- Donald Safari Breakfast 8am, Michael and Abby, and another inviting Brandon

11. June 6th- Rainforest Café Dinner @6:15 Michael and Abby, and another one inviting Brandon

12. Invite for Michael and a separate invite for Brandon for the Pirate Cruise at 9:30 on June 8th

13. CRT Invite for Abby and her Aunt and Nana @10am on June 8th

14. T Rex invite for Michael and Abby, a separate one for Brandon for dinner

15. Crystal Palace invite for Michael and Abby @ 12:05

16. Goodbye letter for Michael, Goodbye Letter for Abby, Goodbye Letter for Brandon (add something about have fun at Daytona Beach)

17. Surprise letter for Michael and Abby, separate one for Brandon, inviting them to the fireworks cruise on Fri June 7th @8:30

18. Bibbity Bobbity Boutique invite for Abby June 8th Downtown Disney at 9am

19. June 9th 50s Primetime @ 5:45, Michael and Abby

20. Can I also get for Michael and Abby, then a separate one for Brandon, a park invite for each park: Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon, and Hollywood Studios (this is for Star Wars weekends)

Thank you so much and I am sorry there is sooo many.. maybe I should learn to create these.. lol..

Due to the large request, I will post them as I complete them. I have a couple questions.
What name would you like on your binder cover?
Who is Fantasmic made out to?
Do you want the CRT invite made out only to Abby? If you want the aunt and Nana included, please provide the aunt's name.
You are missing date and/or time for Crystal Palace and T-Rex.
Thanks,
Dee

Last edited by Dee Hill; 04-12-2013 at 03:31 PM.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:00 PM   #339
challenger35
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill View Post

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Thank you so much!!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #340
mommy2jack
Mouseketeer

Hi Again, Dee!

I know you are very busy and there is absoultely no rush with this one. We had a change of plans and decided to add a Hollywood and Vine breakfast to our ADRs. Could you make this one:
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/de...28509562864854
Addressed to Jack and Sydney.

Instead of the date could it read "we can't wait to see this morning at Hollywood Studios!"

Thank you again!! I loved all the other ones you made for us I already have them printed and ready to go!
Me , DH , DS (6) , DD (3), (baby #3, arriving April '15)
Old 04-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #341
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Hi Dee, I am wondering if you would have time to make me a dinner invite for Hollywood and Vine? One each for Jeanne and Karen. Day-August 8,2013
Time: 5:45..thank you ever so much

Old 04-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #342
Arthur92
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill View Post
Is this what you want? If it is not, please let me know.
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee
Dee you are the best. thank you so much
Old 04-11-2013, 01:13 PM   #343
Grandmaof2
Mouseketeer

Please!

Could you please make the following invitations:

Justin and Grandma Monday May 6th at 6:00 PM.

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/...ite-Miller.jpg

Justin and Abby Wednesday May 8th at 11:00 AM

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/...fast-Lexie.jpg

Abby May 10th 9:00 AM
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/...M1-Amelia1.jpg

Abby and Justin
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/...nie-EmilyC.jpg
Thanks for sharing!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #344
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Dee, do you do welcome to letters? I need 3 if you do...please I would like a welcome to All Star Movies: from Minnie Mouse to Arianna, one from Tinkerbell to Bella and lastly, from Cinderella to Desirae..Thank you and if you don't do these will you please send me to the right person if you know who does this? Thank you I can't find the person and your name popped into my tired brain..Thanks

Old 04-12-2013, 01:10 PM   #345
2plus2equalsus
Earning My Ears

DISign Request

Hi Dee, I enjoy looking at your DISigns!
May I request a few items?
This is our first trip.
The DISigns are for Owen (turning 9) and Tommy (4)
Our trip is May 20-24, 2013

Dining Invites:
1. Invite to Lunch at Coral Reef, May 20th, 11:45am, Nemo Theme

2. Invite to Dinner at Mama Melrose's, May 21th, 3:40pm, Lady & The Tramp Theme

3. Invite to Breakfast at 'Ohana, May 22nd, 7:45am, Lilo & Stitch Theme

4. Invite to Wishes Dessert Party to celebrate Owen's Birthday May 22th, 9:00pm, Theme: Nighttime, Cindrella's Castle, Mickey Head Fireworks

Letters:
5. "Tommy & Owen, Take a good nap this afternoon. I need you to stay up late tonight to see my friends and I in Fantasmic at 9pm. Your Pal, Sorcerer Mickey" Theme: Fantasmic

6. A welcome letter to "The McRae Family" also mention "Owen's 9th Birthday". Surprise me

I think that is enough for now

THANK YOU!

I grew up going to Disneyland yearly.
We Honeymooned at Disneyland in 2002.
We celebrated the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland. And our first son's first trip. 2005.
First trip to Christmas at DL 2007.
I spent 24 hours at Disneyland on Leap Day 2011.
Our Family's first trip for our 10th wedding Anniversary to DL in 2012.
DS Birthday Trip & Kids first trip to WDW. 2013
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: