Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #316
challenger35
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by challenger35 View Post
I hope i found the right place. Can I please get a letter to Emmy from Tinkerbell and the Fairies, to Brock from Pirate Mickey, and to Brodie from Toy Story, welcoming them to Disney?? Thank you so much!!!
Thank you for your help!!!!!!

Also, do you do letters from the resort, Art of Animation?? If so, I would love to have a letter to Emmy from the Little Mermaid, a letter to Brock and Brodie from finding Nemo and 1 letter to all 3 from the Lion King. Thank you in advance!!!!!
Never mind on the Art of Animation letters. Sorry. But the others would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #317
samanaruth
Earning My Ears

A welcome letter to Disney for my 3 boys' 1st trip

I absolutely love your DISigns I saw on a thread with letters from characters. I would love if you could make me some. I hope so!

Our trip starts May 2nd.

I would like a "you're going to Disneyland!" letter to the, Kalchik Family (that will be given with a 2013 Disneyland shirt to each) from the Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy for all 3. Ryan- age 2, Declan- age 1, Adrian- 2 months.

If you could, I would also like individual letters that will be given with little gifts when we get there, as a welcome of sorts. Just to have as keepsakes and get my 2 1/2 year old excited. I know he'll love Cars Land.

Ryan (2) lightning McQueen

Declan (1) Mickey Mouse

Adrian (2 months) Woody and Buzz

Thank you so much in advance. Can't wait to see what you come up with! I appreciate it Also let me know if there is any more information you will need.

- Samantha
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #318
Lazor460
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill View Post
I believe this completes your request. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Have a wonderful trip!
Dee

Dee,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I LOOOVE them! I really appreciate all of your time! You are a sweetheart! I am so sorry to ask you but would you be able to fix Elizabeth's welcome letter? There needs to be a space between are and looking. Would you mind mentioning it is her first visit? I am so sorry! Thanks again for making our trip extra special!

Leslie
2011 WDW Royal Plaza
2007 Sarasota, FL
2005 Celebrity Century Cruise
Me DH DD 9 DS 6 DD 1,
Old 04-08-2013, 06:54 AM   #319
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazor460 View Post
Dee,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I LOOOVE them! I really appreciate all of your time! You are a sweetheart! I am so sorry to ask you but would you be able to fix Elizabeth's welcome letter? There needs to be a space between are and looking. Would you mind mentioning it is her first visit? I am so sorry! Thanks again for making our trip extra special!

Leslie
You never have to apologize for asking me to fix a mistake I made. I wouldn't want a letter with a typo. I DISign early in the morning, during naps and after the kids are in bed. Some times I am tired or trying to finish something quickly because a child is waking up. It is fixed!
Dee
Old 04-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #320
BOG Obsessed
Foodie & Disney Lover= Pure Bliss

Autograph Book

Hi Dee,
Was wondering if you can make a 5x7 of the following:
Fab 5 Christmas

The Taylor Family
December 22-28th, 2013

Much appreciated,
Amy
Old 04-08-2013, 03:06 PM   #321
Lazor460
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill View Post
You never have to apologize for asking me to fix a mistake I made. I wouldn't want a letter with a typo. I DISign early in the morning, during naps and after the kids are in bed. Some times I am tired or trying to finish something quickly because a child is waking up. It is fixed!
Dee
Thanks for everything!!!

Leslie
2011 WDW Royal Plaza
2007 Sarasota, FL
2005 Celebrity Century Cruise
Me DH DD 9 DS 6 DD 1,
Old 04-08-2013, 09:26 PM   #322
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanespeed View Post
Hi Dee,

I think your designs are wonderful! Could I please have Pick a Pearl coupon for my 2 girls? Their names are Kirsten and Brooke. I like the coupon the way it is, no changes are needed.

I would also like a copy of your Ariel letter for Art of Animation, based off of the Downs family letter in your photobucket account. Please use Reid Family and changed the date to January 15th, 2014 please. Thank you
Welcome to the DISboard! Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Old 04-08-2013, 09:27 PM   #323
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by challenger35 View Post
Never mind on the Art of Animation letters. Sorry. But the others would be appreciated. Thank you.
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Old 04-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #324
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanaruth View Post
I absolutely love your DISigns I saw on a thread with letters from characters. I would love if you could make me some. I hope so!

Our trip starts May 2nd.

I would like a "you're going to Disneyland!" letter to the, Kalchik Family (that will be given with a 2013 Disneyland shirt to each) from the Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy for all 3. Ryan- age 2, Declan- age 1, Adrian- 2 months.

If you could, I would also like individual letters that will be given with little gifts when we get there, as a welcome of sorts. Just to have as keepsakes and get my 2 1/2 year old excited. I know he'll love Cars Land.

Ryan (2) lightning McQueen

Declan (1) Mickey Mouse

Adrian (2 months) Woody and Buzz

Thank you so much in advance. Can't wait to see what you come up with! I appreciate it Also let me know if there is any more information you will need.

- Samantha
Dee

Old 04-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #325
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOG Obsessed View Post
Hi Dee,
Was wondering if you can make a 5x7 of the following:
Fab 5 Christmas

The Taylor Family
December 22-28th, 2013

Much appreciated,
Amy
Dee

Old 04-08-2013, 10:10 PM   #326
samanaruth
Earning My Ears

Thank you!

Thank you so much! They turned out great! I really appreciate it. Makes me that much more excited for our trip!
Old 04-09-2013, 02:59 AM   #327
KerryLovesDisney
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much for those designs! I found a few (or maybe more than a few) more that I would love to have, if possible. I know you are busy, but we leave next week so please let me know if you can't have these done in time and I can attempt something!

Again, thanks for your help, and let me know if you have any questions!

1.) AgentPMission-invite-Stephen.jpg--Please address to Colin, Caitlin & Amelia, no date just "today". Do you also have one like this for the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom? I could use one of these, too!!
2.) Goodbye-Fab5-LoganCailyn.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia
3.) Surprise-Princesses4-Sophia.jpg--Amelia ("We are so excited you are coming back to Walt Disney World! We can't wait to see you again!" And, can you please add in something like "Hope you love your special package from us!")
4.) Can you please do something similar to the above letter for Caitlin with Tinker Bell and her friends (especially her favorite, Rosetta), with lots of teal and purple in the colors, and a little different text but same ideas of coming back, see you again, and package? Also, if you put something in there about Pixie Dust, can you please spell it like "PIXIE"?
5.) Surprise-Mickey-Elijah.jpg--Colin, same as above 2 with ideas of coming back, see ya real soon, and enjoy gifts I sent you. Colors; red, black, yellow, can you add in some green somewhere?
6.) Welcome-MickeyMinnie-McKennaMadison.jpg--Colin, Caitlin, & Amelia with "Welcome BACK..." please.
7.) Surprise-AK-Blank.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia, "Are you ready for a wild day? Today, we're heading to The Animal Kingdom! It's sure to be a roaring good time! Hakuna Matata!"
8.) YouChoose-MariaLE.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia. Can you add Minnie on the bottom right of the invitation with her signature, too? Can you please put "Which park are we visiting today? Well, you get to choose! No matter where you go, it's sure to be magical! See ya real soon!"
9.) Epcot-JackS.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia "Today, we are blasting into space, going under the sea, and taking a world tour at Epcot! Don't forget your passports!"
10.) MagicKingdom-MariaLE.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia, can you please put "Today, you are visiting The Magic Kingdom, the land of pirates, princesses, and magic. Get ready, your dreams might just come true!"
11.) HollywoodStudios2.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia. "Let's Rock & Roll, crack our whips with Indy, travel into the future with C-3P0, and play with Andy's Toys. We are going to Hollywood Studios!"

Last edited by KerryLovesDisney; 04-09-2013 at 03:27 AM.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:49 AM   #328
Insanespeed
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much they are wonderful. What a perfect way to add a little extra magic to our first Disney trip.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:40 PM   #329
indytrix
Earning My Ears

DEE!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks sooooo much for giving your time and talent!!!!
Old 04-09-2013, 09:39 PM   #330
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryLovesDisney View Post
Thanks so much for those designs! I found a few (or maybe more than a few) more that I would love to have, if possible. I know you are busy, but we leave next week so please let me know if you can't have these done in time and I can attempt something!

Again, thanks for your help, and let me know if you have any questions!

1.) AgentPMission-invite-Stephen.jpg--Please address to Colin, Caitlin & Amelia, no date just "today". Do you also have one like this for the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom? I could use one of these, too!!
2.) Goodbye-Fab5-LoganCailyn.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia
3.) Surprise-Princesses4-Sophia.jpg--Amelia ("We are so excited you are coming back to Walt Disney World! We can't wait to see you again!" And, can you please add in something like "Hope you love your special package from us!")
4.) Can you please do something similar to the above letter for Caitlin with Tinker Bell and her friends (especially her favorite, Rosetta), with lots of teal and purple in the colors, and a little different text but same ideas of coming back, see you again, and package? Also, if you put something in there about Pixie Dust, can you please spell it like "PIXIE"?
5.) Surprise-Mickey-Elijah.jpg--Colin, same as above 2 with ideas of coming back, see ya real soon, and enjoy gifts I sent you. Colors; red, black, yellow, can you add in some green somewhere?
6.) Welcome-MickeyMinnie-McKennaMadison.jpg--Colin, Caitlin, & Amelia with "Welcome BACK..." please.
7.) Surprise-AK-Blank.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia, "Are you ready for a wild day? Today, we're heading to The Animal Kingdom! It's sure to be a roaring good time! Hakuna Matata!"
8.) YouChoose-MariaLE.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia. Can you add Minnie on the bottom right of the invitation with her signature, too? Can you please put "Which park are we visiting today? Well, you get to choose! No matter where you go, it's sure to be magical! See ya real soon!"
9.) Epcot-JackS.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia "Today, we are blasting into space, going under the sea, and taking a world tour at Epcot! Don't forget your passports!"
10.) MagicKingdom-MariaLE.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia, can you please put "Today, you are visiting The Magic Kingdom, the land of pirates, princesses, and magic. Get ready, your dreams might just come true!"
11.) HollywoodStudios2.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia. "Let's Rock & Roll, crack our whips with Indy, travel into the future with C-3P0, and play with Andy's Toys. We are going to Hollywood Studios!"
I tried to make the letters as close to what you requested as possible. However, since you are leaving in a week, I didn't do the things that took too much time. One of the reasons I ask for 3-4 weeks is so I don't feel rushed and don't have to stop Life to complete a request. I don't have a Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom letter. Given the short timeframe, please ask someone else to help you with that one. Please let me know if there are any typos. Have a great trip!

Dee

Last edited by Dee Hill; 04-10-2013 at 07:13 AM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: