Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
rt22
Earning My Ears

Adding Magical Express Information

I've just booked my flights for my August trip to WDW. How do I input my flight information online?
rt22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #2
danceintherain
DIS Veteran

I don't think there's a way to put it in online after you book initially.
You have to call.
NEXT TRIP: SoG Dec 28-Jan 4, 2015 ~ POFQ Apr 13-20, 2013 ~ CBR: Nov 7-12, 2010 ~ Doubletree Guest Suites: July 8-14, 2009 ~ AKL: Jan 4-13, 2009 ~ Off-Property: New Year's 2006-2007, Spring Break 2001, Florida Resident 1991
danceintherain is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #3
lvdis
love disney

I've been trying to figure this out myself. The FAQ's claim you can change/add it online, but I sure can't find it. There is no "Airport Transportation" label when I view my reservation and I selected DME when I reserved my room, I just marked I didn't know when my flight was. Now I have my flight and would like to put the details on my reservation. I guess they either need to fix the reservations page or change the FAQ's on this one.

Q.
I am using Disneys Magical Express transportation and my flight information has changed. What should I do?

A.
If your vacation is more than 7 days away, you can update your flight information online. Visit the My Reservations page in My Disney Experience and locate your reservation. Look for the Airport Transportation label under your reservation and select the link to edit the information.
lvdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:48 PM   #4
momto3gr8boys
DIS Veteran

On the old site it was very easy to add the info after you booked your flights...I have done it many times. Now I cannot figure it out. I did book through a TA this trip, and she said I needed to wait until 45 days out to add the ME info. I don't know if this is new, or if this is a policy of my TA and she needs to add it. I figured I would worry about it when the time got closer.

momto3gr8boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:00 PM   #5
lvdis
love disney

I decided to do a search on Google and found this link - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...e/index?bhcp=1

I was able to submit my information so I'm hoping it worked!
lvdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:46 AM   #6
goofy4tink
Likes little devils
I know I'm getting old...I get it, I really do
Prisoner of Toy Story Mania

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto3gr8boys View Post
On the old site it was very easy to add the info after you booked your flights...I have done it many times. Now I cannot figure it out. I did book through a TA this trip, and she said I needed to wait until 45 days out to add the ME info. I don't know if this is new, or if this is a policy of my TA and she needs to add it. I figured I would worry about it when the time got closer.
Your TA is 100% wrong!! Man, I hate it when they give out bad info!!! One big reason I tell people to book their own trips. Anyway....if a TA booked your stay, then that TA is going to have to call and get DME added to the reservation.
You can add DME as soon as you book your stay. That can be at any time from a year before to a week before travel. Of course, if you wait until less than 2 weeks before you travel, to book DME, you most likely won't get your packet.
Now....the vast majority of guests get their DME packet about 3-4 weeks before travel. And DME tells us that they need at least 10 days to get the info printed up and mailed to you.

So, call your TA and tell her to get DME added, now!! Then, Disney will most likely send the TA the packet and she in turn will have to get it to you!
goofy4tink is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: