DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #16
barrylisa
Earning My Ears

Update!!

I called Disney the following morning, and we ARE FINALLY in the system. Our points aren't in the system yet, but at least the contract is in our name. Now we are just waiting on the points to show up. Of course, after registering on dvcmember . com, there is no availability at Beach Club for the 2 extra nights we needed (although, they probably weren't available in January either!). Hoping our points are available soon, since Boardwalk had availability for before the cruise, and Saratoga had one for after!

Thanks for all the suggestions, advice, and support! I can't wait to hear "Welcome Home"
barrylisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #17
barrylisa
Earning My Ears

Our ROFR took 5 1/2 weeks. I attributed it to Thanksgiving and Christmas time. Hopefully you will hear something soon!!
barrylisa is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #18
Kidanifan08
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrylisa View Post
I called Disney the following morning, and we ARE FINALLY in the system. Our points aren't in the system yet, but at least the contract is in our name. Now we are just waiting on the points to show up. Of course, after registering on dvcmember . com, there is no availability at Beach Club for the 2 extra nights we needed (although, they probably weren't available in January either!). Hoping our points are available soon, since Boardwalk had availability for before the cruise, and Saratoga had one for after!

Thanks for all the suggestions, advice, and support! I can't wait to hear "Welcome Home"
Quote:
Our ROFR took 5 1/2 weeks. I attributed it to Thanksgiving and Christmas time. Hopefully you will hear something soon!!
What a relief for you. You will have many years to get to BCV. We have been members since '08, and haven't gotten there yet, but we're hoping for some time next year. Enjoy your DVC!
POP 2004, POR Oct '08, SSR Jan '09 (first DVC trip!), AKV-K June '09, ASM Oct '09, CBR Jan '10, AKV-K Dec '10, CSR Feb '11, OKW Aug '11, Kidani/BLT Oct '11, BWV/GF Mar '12, Jambo-CL/BLT May/June '12, Kidani Dec '12, BWV Apr '13, BLT/Kidani July '13, Jambo-CL Apr '14, BCV/Kidani July '14, BWV/GF Oct '14, Jambo Dec '14

Kidanifan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #19
ELMC
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I'm glad that things are working out for you and congrats on your purchase. Yes, I know it was a grueling process (more so for you than is typical) but think of all the money you saved! Hopefully it was worth it.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:03 AM   #20
jekjones1558
Always happy at Disney

Quote:

Things are looking up! And don't be too disappointed about the resorts you end up booking for pre and post cruise. These very short stays are actually the perfect chance to try out places you might not want to book for a long vacation. And you may be surprised to find a new resort you really love! Be sure to let us know when you finally get those reservations.

Tags
fidelity, resale

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: