Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2014, 03:56 PM   #1
a*lil*bit*goofy
If only I had a brain! :O/
Oh wow now i am even more excited for the odd nights

ON line check in issue??

Trying to check into POR-R, and where it says room requests it says "Cabanas" and "ranchos"

Thats for coronado springs! I wanted to request Mansions but it's not coming up?!

I closed off and rebooted everything (first tried last night) trying again now and same problem. Anyone else? (it says I can only choose 2, the adjoining rooms is already clicked off as we 3 reservations for our group of 7, so this means I can either choose 'close to transporation' or building type only bummer. :O()

Back from Oct 2014 trip...Where we were engaged, and brother and fiance were too!
a*lil*bit*goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 04:02 PM   #2
disneyseniors
Mouseketeer

Hi lil bit goofy: Love the name We have stayed at POR 3 times and are booked for this November and have never had that problem with online registration! You had better call POR reservation desk and make sure you actually are staying at POR, not CSR. That would be a terrible mistake if that's true I wouldn't let it go as we've always had the correct page come up for online registration. Good luck and let us know how it comes out
disneyseniors is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-31-2014, 07:52 PM   #3
BelleKer
Mouseketeer

I was seeing a similar issue when I stayed at the YC in July. I didn't really have any special requests, so I just ignored it, knowing I have my e-mail saved for the Room reservation. I have been trying to edit my room requests for my CR trip for this September, but the room requests I have already selected are greyed, and won't let me uncheck them. I called today, and was told "yea we know MDE has some glitches." I just wanted to laugh at the guy on the phone, he was very polite, but so nonchalant about the glitches.

June 2013 POR, Sept 2013 POR, Oct 2013 CBR, Nov 2014 POR, Dec 2013 POFQ, Jan 2014 CBR, Feb 2014 BWI, March 2014 POFQ, April 2014 POR x 2, May 2014 WL, June 2014 POR, July 2014 YC, Aug 2014 POR, Sept 2014 CR, Oct 2014 CSR, Nov 2014 YC, Dec 2014 POR, Feb 2015 POR
BelleKer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 09:57 AM   #4
Willowfae
Earning My Ears

We've got this problem but have heard stories of people losing their FP bookings so are reluctant to contact Disney
Willowfae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:51 AM   #5
IsThatYouTigger
Mouseketeer

Location: Currently live in Indiana after having lived in Central Florida for 27 years...it has been rough :-)...

I have had this problem before as well. It eventually (with no rhyme or reason) said the right things but I can't remember how long it took. You can just call and add your requests over the phone. You don't even need to tell them that you are having any issues with MDE.
IsThatYouTigger is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: