Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2013, 09:32 AM   #31
ginny_lynn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riles_and_Gabe View Post
What a great PTR. I am also planning a trip solo with my young son (he will only be 4 on the trip). I look forward to hearing more of your plans.
One on one time is great! Your son will love having mommy all to himself, no distractions...real life gets in the way far too often...lol

ginny_lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:49 AM   #32
ginny_lynn
Mouseketeer

Hllo! It's been a busy week! and moving into another! School break here this week so Boo is home all week! Wahoo!

My mom is in the process of making her decision she needs to decide to come to Disney with us, or go out west to visit my sister and brother and their kids....I say she will pick out west b/c she sees us almost daily adn never sees the others b/c they live so far away, my dad thinks she will pick Disney b/c she it! Although he doesn't understand why we feel the need to go back (can you tell he has never been?) Boo thinks it should even be a decision, gramma comes with us and everyone else can just meet us in Disney....lol Gotta love kid logic! My sister MAY be coming home in the fall, and if she is this may swing moms vote more to Disney since she will be seeing her soon enough anyway.

Onto the next days plans!
We will be spending the day at

We will be going for rope drop and heading right to

This is one of our faves from last trip! We will ride and get a fastpass if the old system still exists. (Another peice that is causing stress for this trip, not knowing about FP+ and when it comes in full use!)

From there we will be headed to

This was closed last year for it's redesign while we were thre so we have NEVER been on!

From Test Track we will head to

We did not do this one last year either, not sure how we missed it, we spent 2 days in Epcot! I have made Boo aware there are 2 sides but we will be going on GREEN do not even ask about orange (spinning makes me sick, no tea cups for this mama)

We also want to hit up

Spaceship earth! Boo likes it! Next up will be another new experience

I LOVE Roller coasters so this looks amazing! onward to

We found this very cute! I will pick up a stuffd Figment for my niece, she loves him along with anything Purple. She believes purple is not a color it is a way of life...lol

After this we will start an amazing afternoon in the world showcase! I will post this in a seperate post!

ginny_lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-25-2013, 10:12 PM   #33
JoanneDisFan
Mouseketeer

Sounds like a fun trip.

Dec 2005- AS Movies, Sept 2008- Free Dining AS Movies, Oct 2011- Coronado Springs, Sept 2013-Free Dining Caribbean Beach,
(Me) (DH) (DD14) (DS 3)
JoanneDisFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: