Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #421
granmaz
Dis Veteran and Old Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old as Disneyland View Post
We just booked this cruise and are especially looking forward to the days at sea. It's our first time on a Disney cruise!

Teresa & Woody

Hi and welcome. How exciting to be on the Panama Canal cruise for your first Disney one. You will have a fantastic time.

granmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:56 PM   #422
aan1701
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old as Disneyland View Post
We just booked this cruise and are especially looking forward to the days at sea. It's our first time on a Disney cruise!

Teresa & Woody
Welcome. Our first Disney Cruise was the first Westbound Panama Canal in 2005 on the Magic, so I say good first choice.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards
DCL 14 Night Westbound Panama To my House. 5/14/05-5/28/05, DCL 11 Night Southern 9/17/06-9/28/06, 7 Night DCL Western 10/20/07, DCL 15 Night Westbound Panama to my house. 5/10/08-5/25/08, 7 Night to St. Croix for my Birthday 2/28/09, 7 night to the Western 10/17/09, Back to back on the Wonder 10/14/10 and 10/17/10, 15 night Panama Canal to Bring the Wonder to my home and her new Home 1/6/2011. 10/8/2011 Eastern on the Magic. 4/29/12 15 nights to Hawaii and back from my home in Los Angeles, 5/6/13 14 nights from Miami back to my home in Los Angeles via the Panama Canal, Premier Pass holder, DVC Member since 2008.
aan1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #423
ppartekim
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aan1701 View Post
Welcome. Our first Disney Cruise was the first Westbound Panama Canal in 2005 on the Magic, so I say good first choice.

And my first cruise ever was the DCL Eastbound PC in 2005... A great way to start cruising...
ppartekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #424
jrp
DVC Since 2001* WL*F.I.F.L To Go Where No MOuse Has Gone Before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppartekim View Post
And my first cruise ever was the DCL Eastbound PC in 2005... A great way to start cruising...
Talk about something to spoil you rotten. Nothing like Disney.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #425
twopeasonepod
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrp View Post
Talk about something to spoil you rotten. Nothing like Disney.
Totally!!! Especially on such a fantastic experience like PC!

Welcome Teresa and Woody!

twopeasonepod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #426
jrp

Roll call?

Hi All Welcome to all the new cruisers to this DISer post I have not seen where anyone has volunteered to do the roll call for our cruise yet. If anyone would like to volunteer to keep the statistics of
1. Names-in party
2. cabin number
3. fish extender- Y or N.
4. early or late seating
5. Sail away on deck 110?
This info will help whoever is going to plan the meet and greet, wine tasting, and so on with a game plan for the WBPC. I am willing to help with this en devour of WONDER.Thank you for your participation and have a wonderful day. If anyone has a concierge room it would be perfect for a cheese and wine get together. Just a thought. And does everyone have thier tie dyed mickey shirts yet? There is a site that does just that and I think I have a phot of mine.
" tie dye mickey ears shirts directions" on the discussion board. Have a great day everyone.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:53 PM   #427
jrp

congrats

Hi All
Congratulations to the Disney Fantasy as it was rated best overall cruise for 2013 by the Cruise Critic. The Disney Dream place number 4 in the top 10 list also.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:39 PM   #428
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi All Welcome to all the new cruisers to this DISer post I have not seen where anyone has volunteered to do the roll call for our cruise yet. If anyone would like to volunteer to keep the statistics of
1. Names-in party
2. cabin number
4. early or late seating
This info will help whoever is going to plan the meet and greet, wine tasting, and so on with a game plan for the WBPC. I am willing to help with this en devour of WONDER.Thank you for your participation and have a wonderful day. If anyone has a concierge room it would be perfect for a cheese and wine get together. Just a thought. And does everyone have thier tie dyed mickey shirts yet? There is a site that does just that and I think I have a phot of mine.
" tie dye mickey ears shirts directions" on the discussion board. Have a great day everyone.
I know there are instructions on DIS for tie-die shirts, but mine never came out really good....did you do this one yourself or order it? If you order it I would like to know where

Welcome to everyone who joined us recently !!

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Lexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:39 PM   #429
aan1701
DIS Veteran

Well I for sure don't have a Mickey Tie Dye shirt. I can't stand Tie Dye. As for roll call I am going to stay absent from that as thing can change in a heartbeat and I don't want to keep changing the info. The only thing that won't change is the fact I will be on main seating.

DCL 14 Night Westbound Panama To my House. 5/14/05-5/28/05, DCL 11 Night Southern 9/17/06-9/28/06, 7 Night DCL Western 10/20/07, DCL 15 Night Westbound Panama to my house. 5/10/08-5/25/08, 7 Night to St. Croix for my Birthday 2/28/09, 7 night to the Western 10/17/09, Back to back on the Wonder 10/14/10 and 10/17/10, 15 night Panama Canal to Bring the Wonder to my home and her new Home 1/6/2011. 10/8/2011 Eastern on the Magic. 4/29/12 15 nights to Hawaii and back from my home in Los Angeles, 5/6/13 14 nights from Miami back to my home in Los Angeles via the Panama Canal, Premier Pass holder, DVC Member since 2008.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:24 AM   #430
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

I already have one sign up for the candy exchange! PM me if you are interested!

Here's a link to the Candy Exchange we just participated in on our latest, Fantasy Cruise. I only asked for sign ups in June, so a small group, but definitely something that was special!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=612

Later on, I hope to see if anyone would like to meet on board for some Disboarding pin trading, chats!

Bobbi

bobbiwoz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #431
jrp

Candy list

count me in for the candy list. Also I have contacted the person to get the e-mail for ordering the Mickey tie dye shirt. Yes it is Pixiedust but, she can't post the shirts on the board. For those who are not into Disney that much then nanny nanny boo boo. hehe. Stick in the mud. Have a great day everyone.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:38 PM   #432
jrp

hello

Oh and this was not posted from an i-phone. Can you hear me now.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:37 PM   #433
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

Quote:
count me in for the candy list. Also I have contacted the person to get the e-mail for ordering the Mickey tie dye shirt. Yes it is Pixiedust but, she can't post the shirts on the board. For those who are not into Disney that much then nanny nanny boo boo. hehe. Stick in the mud. Have a great day everyone.
When you get the chance, PM me with your cabin number...I am keeping track of things that way!

Bobbi

bobbiwoz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #434
Muushka
I usually feel like I just stepped in it
I do love to see a cat while on vacation
Well hot-diggity-dog, another Groupie!

Quote:
1. Names-in party
2. cabin number
4. early or late seating
I probably won't be getting the tie dye, but look forward to the meet. Thanks for the info though.

So who is gathering the info, you or Bobbi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiwoz View Post
I already have one sign up for the candy exchange! PM me if you are interested!

Here's a link to the Candy Exchange we just participated in on our latest, Fantasy Cruise. I only asked for sign ups in June, so a small group, but definitely something that was special!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=612

Later on, I hope to see if anyone would like to meet on board for some Disboarding pin trading, chats!

Bobbi
We appreciate the candy swąp, but we're flying and trying to avoid extra stuff, no matter how yummy it is.

A nice long cruise will be a great time for chats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiwoz View Post
When you get the chance, PM me with your cabin number...I am keeping track of things that way!

Bobbi
I'm not on the computer that has that info, but I will PM you with it.

~Remember 9/11/2012
~The IRS. Today it's 'them', tomorrow it's YOU!
~I would rather be governed by the first 50 names in the Boston telephone book
than by the professors at Harvard. ~William F. Buckley Jr.
Muushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 08:31 PM   #435
aan1701
DIS Veteran

I too will be passing on the Candy swap. More weight in the bags. It is hard for me to say no to candy. Oh I am posting this from my iPad, is that alright?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: