Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2014, 10:43 PM   #901
Cooper Family
Earning My Ears

1st Disney Crusie

Hello everyone
This is my second cruise with my husband but our 1st Disney Crusie, our sons 1st all around. So excited to go.Looking for any tips

Last edited by Cooper Family; 05-31-2014 at 11:03 PM.
Cooper Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:14 AM   #902
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper Family View Post
Hello everyone
This is my second cruise with my husband but our 1st Disney Crusie, our sons 1st all around. So excited to go.Looking for any tips
Hello Cooper Family, and welcome to the cruise. This thread was supposed to have been closed. We opened a new thread and the name of the new thread is "Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014." Go to the new thread to get caught up on all the goings on. On the first page is a ton of information about the FE, our facebook page and a bunch of other info you will find interesting. and, again welcome to the cruise!!!

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are GOLD - Our 6th Disney Cruise - East Bound Panama Canal Cruise - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014
Our 7th Disney Cruise - "With Great Friends Cruise" - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - Nov 2015
davidls is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2014, 10:01 PM   #903
Blondemonkey76
Cruising Through Life

90 days and counting!

Excited to be sailing on the Wonder again and for 14 nights and with my best friend who has never been on a cruise before! My bestie of almost 16 years moved to Kansas for work awhile back, (I am from Orlando) she and I are meeting up in San Diego! Crazy excited as we just decided and book this cruise a week or so ago. We booked a GTY Cat OGT room. Room location on the ship does not matter much to me. (I really just hope I don't get a room with the two small portholes) I did pay CONSIDERABLY less than what those rooms are going for currently. Fingers crossed . . . . . . either way I know we are going to have a "Wonder"-ful time!
21 Cruises to-date (#22-Dream Aug 14, #23 -Wonder Reposition Sept 12) I have slept comfortably in my stateroom 103 nights and have visited Castaway Cay 23 times!
M-8/56 W-10/34 D-3/13 F-0
Blondemonkey76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:00 PM   #904
Blondemonkey76
Cruising Through Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondemonkey76 View Post
Excited to be sailing on the Wonder again and for 14 nights and with my best friend who has never been on a cruise before! My bestie of almost 16 years moved to Kansas for work awhile back, (I am from Orlando) she and I are meeting up in San Diego! Crazy excited as we just decided and book this cruise a week or so ago. We booked a GTY Cat OGT room. Room location on the ship does not matter much to me. (I really just hope I don't get a room with the two small portholes) I did pay CONSIDERABLY less than what those rooms are going for currently. Fingers crossed . . . . . . either way I know we are going to have a "Wonder"-ful time!
Due to a twist of fate I will now be sailing alone. I am a bit disappointed in that fact BUT still very excited to be on the Wonder for 14 nights! I hope to make friends along the way! ! ! ! ! !
21 Cruises to-date (#22-Dream Aug 14, #23 -Wonder Reposition Sept 12) I have slept comfortably in my stateroom 103 nights and have visited Castaway Cay 23 times!
M-8/56 W-10/34 D-3/13 F-0
Blondemonkey76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:00 PM   #905
dsnydaddy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Due to a twist of fate I will now be sailing alone. I am a bit disappointed in that fact BUT still very excited to be on the Wonder for 14 nights! I hope to make friends along the way! ! ! ! ! !
While I would probably enjoy a cruise by myself (if I weren't married with kids) I'm not sure I'd ever brave it. More power to you. It is a unique opportunity to meet new people!
Old 06-18-2014, 05:34 AM   #906
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
First off I would like to welcome you Blondemonkey to the cruise. Second, we have changed threads, this thread was supposed to have been closed. The new thread for the Sept 2014 Panama Canal cruise is "Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014." And to all new cruisers who sign up please join us over on the new and current thread. Again, welcome aboard.

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are GOLD - Our 6th Disney Cruise - East Bound Panama Canal Cruise - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014
Our 7th Disney Cruise - "With Great Friends Cruise" - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - Nov 2015
davidls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:12 PM   #907
Susan Bee
Earning My Ears

Smile Panama Canal cruise Sept 2014

Looking forward to the cruise. Will be traveling by myself so looking for a group to meet up with during the cruise. Any groups like that?
I can't send PMs or emails as I am new to the Disboards....
Thanks,
Susan Bee
Susan Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 04:35 AM   #908
timbonz
Earning My Ears

Disney Wonder Panama Cruise 2014

My wife, Stephanie and I, Tim, are coming from New Zealand to join this amazing cruise. We will be joined by my wife's parents and our five friends from Auckland, for a party of 9.
This is my wife and I's second disney cruise along with our friends from Auckland and the first cruise for my wife's parents.
We all really looking forward to experiencing some more Disney magic!

Roll on September!

Disney Dream - 3 Nov 2013
Disney Wonder Panama Canal - 12 Sep 2014

Proud to be Kiwi's
timbonz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: