Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #151
kritter
I need a Disney FIX!!
Trades her hubby for "Make me an offer"
 
kritter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CT
Posts: 27,162

Welcome Aboard everyone!!

I must post a picture of my Mickey Lamp post that we made..
__________________
Jan 2003-Twins first trip, September 2003-Grand Floridian-bought DVC SSR, July/Aug. 2004-Dolphin and SSR, September 2005-SSR, October 2006-SSR and DCL Eastern Halloween Cruise,June 2007-SSR, Star Wars Weekend, Sept. 2007- SSR,April 2008-SSR, June/July 2008-SSR and Vero Beach, Oct. 2008- DCL Eastern-Pirates in Paradise and SSR, Easter/April 2009,-BCV, Aug. 2009-DCL Eastern Tortola Treasure Seekers Cruise-in a CAT 3 and SSR, Dec. 2009, SSR - Feb. 2010, - OKW -April 2010-[COLOR="SeaGreen"]SSR - June/July 2010-- SSR and Vero Beach Oct.2010--OKW
Feb. 2011 OKW April 2011 SSR Aug. 2011 Vero Beach, DCL The Dream-DD, SSR, Oct. 2011 SSR Jan. 2012 OKW April 2012 SSR June 2012 DCL, Magic out of NYC June/July 2012 SSR, Vero Beach November 2012 40th Birthday Cruise DCL Thanksgiving Fantasy
kritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #152
Pudo
DCL Cruise Dreamin'
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Posts: 1,090

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inauguralfantasy2012 View Post
We are officially booked and now bringing my niece too. So cool some of the folks from our Fantasy August 25, 2012 are on this too. Frank sorry to hear you aren't joining us now. Have a great trip in the med! Here we are and we would like in on the FE!!

Me-(Bobbie Female DD Mom), my mother (Marilyn-DD Grandma), DD Alexis-8 when we cruise, Niece Elizabeth 8 when we cruise! Sorry not sure of all the acronyms!! Second DCL cruise and super pumped. Room 5152.
Hey Bobbie: You are joining a great group of folks on this cruise, wish we were going too. It was fun sailing with you last August and hope to sail with you, Marilyn and Lexy again.

Also wanted to say "Hey" all our other friends, Tinkerbelltwins, Kritter, and Filmguy. Miss you all.

Jeff, Missy, Catherine, and Sarah
__________________
07/2002 Married at the Wedding Pavilion in WDW, DCL Wonder 3 day | 07/2003 - Anniversary present DCL Magic 7 day Eastern (St. Marteen & St. Thomas) | 07/2004 DCL Magic 7 day special itinerary (Puerto Rico & St. Thomas) | 11/2005 DCL Magic Western 7 day Thanksgiving cruise | 08/2006 DCL Western 7 day double dip. Surprised family with the Roy E. Disney suite | 08/2008 DCL 15 day Eastern Repo cruise (bringing the Magic home - Midship Cat 3 suite) | 10/2010 DCL 7 day Western Halloween Cruise | 08/2011 5 day Dream Roy Suite | 06/2012 DCL Magic 2 day NYC Cruise | 08/2012 7 day Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise | 06/28/14 7 day Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise
Pudo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-02-2013, 10:20 AM   #153
kritter
I need a Disney FIX!!
Trades her hubby for "Make me an offer"
 
kritter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CT
Posts: 27,162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudo View Post
Hey Bobbie: You are joining a great group of folks on this cruise, wish we were going too. It was fun sailing with you last August and hope to sail with you, Marilyn and Lexy again.

Also wanted to say "Hey" all our other friends, Tinkerbelltwins, Kritter, and Filmguy. Miss you all.

Jeff, Missy, Catherine, and Sarah
Jeff,

We miss you guys and wish you were you coming along as we'll..
__________________
Jan 2003-Twins first trip, September 2003-Grand Floridian-bought DVC SSR, July/Aug. 2004-Dolphin and SSR, September 2005-SSR, October 2006-SSR and DCL Eastern Halloween Cruise,June 2007-SSR, Star Wars Weekend, Sept. 2007- SSR,April 2008-SSR, June/July 2008-SSR and Vero Beach, Oct. 2008- DCL Eastern-Pirates in Paradise and SSR, Easter/April 2009,-BCV, Aug. 2009-DCL Eastern Tortola Treasure Seekers Cruise-in a CAT 3 and SSR, Dec. 2009, SSR - Feb. 2010, - OKW -April 2010-[COLOR="SeaGreen"]SSR - June/July 2010-- SSR and Vero Beach Oct.2010--OKW
Feb. 2011 OKW April 2011 SSR Aug. 2011 Vero Beach, DCL The Dream-DD, SSR, Oct. 2011 SSR Jan. 2012 OKW April 2012 SSR June 2012 DCL, Magic out of NYC June/July 2012 SSR, Vero Beach November 2012 40th Birthday Cruise DCL Thanksgiving Fantasy
kritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #154
tinkerbelltwins
DIS Veteran
 
tinkerbelltwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Neverland!
Posts: 1,448

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudo View Post
Hey Bobbie: You are joining a great group of folks on this cruise, wish we were going too. It was fun sailing with you last August and hope to sail with you, Marilyn and Lexy again.

Also wanted to say "Hey" all our other friends, Tinkerbelltwins, Kritter, and Filmguy. Miss you all.

Jeff, Missy, Catherine, and Sarah
Hey Jeff, I so wish the your family were joining us! Hope and Skye send warm hugs through cyberspace to Sarah!

Beth
__________________

Disney Magic: Western Caribbean Halloween 10/30/10; NY to Nowhere 6/15/12
Disney Dream: Bahamas Birthday 5/19/11; Bahamas Double-Dip 8/16/11
Disney Wonder: Alaska 8/13/12
Disney Fantasy: Eastern Caribbean Thanksgiving 11/17/12; Eastern Caribbean 8/23/14
tinkerbelltwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:14 AM   #155
Go NY Go
DCL Dreamin'
 
Go NY Go's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2

I am so excited to be sailing on the August 23, 2014 voyage of the Fantasy. It is our family's first Disney cruise ever! In October 2012, we took our girls to Walt Disney World for their first experience at all the magical parks and they haven't stopped talking about it yet so this cruise is sure to be something special. I will be traveling with my husband who will be celebrating his 40th birthday while on board and our two daughters who will be 6 & 5. Not to wish my life away, but I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! Looking forward to meeting our fellow passengers and having the time of our lives!
__________________



Go NY Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:19 AM   #156
mindelmouse
Rabid Disnoid's Spouse
 
mindelmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hillsborough NJ
Posts: 2,137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go NY Go View Post
I am so excited to be sailing on the August 23, 2014 voyage of the Fantasy. It is our family's first Disney cruise ever! In October 2012, we took our girls to Walt Disney World for their first experience at all the magical parks and they haven't stopped talking about it yet so this cruise is sure to be something special. I will be traveling with my husband who will be celebrating his 40th birthday while on board and our two daughters who will be 6 & 5. Not to wish my life away, but I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! Looking forward to meeting our fellow passengers and having the time of our lives!
Welcome! You will love it!
__________________
Me DH DD DS

many WDW trips before 1998
WDW - Oct 2000 - offsite, WDW August 2002 - All star music resort, ,WDW Port Orleans, WDW May 2006 Old Key West, WDW Nov 2007 offsite, DCL Magic 11/1/08, MNSSHP 10/31/09, DCL Magic in the Med 8/18/2010, Wonder to Alaska 8/23/2011, NYC to nowhere 6/15/2012, NYC to Bahamas 8/25/2012, 9/30/2012 Dream Cruise, Magic to Greece 6/15/2013, Disneyland Nov 2013, Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 8/23/2014
mindelmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #157
Go NY Go
DCL Dreamin'
 
Go NY Go's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindelmouse View Post
Welcome! You will love it!
I know we will! My husband and I have been on cruises with Carnival, but it's the first time with the kids and there is just something about the way Disney does everything! I am like a kid just counting down the days!
__________________



Go NY Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 05:17 PM   #158
FJS961
DIS Veteran
 
FJS961's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: CT
Posts: 1,808

It's official that we are switching to a Med cruise. Mixed feelings because this is going to be a great cruise with great people.

Have to give thanks to Kristin, she's the best. She hooked us up with our Med cruise and secured our ABD spots too.
FJS961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:13 PM   #159
trburks
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJS961 View Post
It's official that we are switching to a Med cruise. Mixed feelings because this is going to be a great cruise with great people.

Have to give thanks to Kristin, she's the best. She hooked us up with our Med cruise and secured our ABD spots too.
Haven't a clue who Kristin is. What is ABD?
trburks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #160
FJS961
DIS Veteran
 
FJS961's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: CT
Posts: 1,808

Quote:
Originally Posted by trburks View Post
Haven't a clue who Kristin is. What is ABD?
Kristin is Kritter, the thread starter.

ABD is Adventures by Disney - we are doing it with our Med cruise
FJS961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #161
jodilinton
Mouseketeer
 
jodilinton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Beaverton, Michigan
Posts: 209

My family will be joining all of you on the Disney Fantasy. It will be myself (Jodi), husband (Kirk), son (Kolton age 13), and son (Kody age 12). This will be our 2nd Disney cruise as a family - we were on the Disney Wonder on 2/4/12 and then I was on the Disney Fantasy before it set sail for the public on 3/26/11 on the media cruise with the travel agency I work for. I am excited to be back on this ship - it is so big compared to the Wonder. We have never cruised any other cruise line!!

Also I have never done FE but I want to this time for sure so add me to that list.

My cousin & family are also joining us, possibly my husbands Aunt & Uncle too!!
__________________


jodilinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:46 PM   #162
tinkerbelltwins
DIS Veteran
 
tinkerbelltwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Neverland!
Posts: 1,448

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodilinton View Post
My family will be joining all of you on the Disney Fantasy. It will be myself (Jodi), husband (Kirk), son (Kolton age 13), and son (Kody age 12). This will be our 2nd Disney cruise as a family - we were on the Disney Wonder on 2/4/12 and then I was on the Disney Fantasy before it set sail for the public on 3/26/11 on the media cruise with the travel agency I work for. I am excited to be back on this ship - it is so big compared to the Wonder. We have never cruised any other cruise line!!

Also I have never done FE but I want to this time for sure so add me to that list.

My cousin & family are also joining us, possibly my husbands Aunt & Uncle too!!
Welcome!!! This is going to be such a fun cruise!

Beth
__________________

Disney Magic: Western Caribbean Halloween 10/30/10; NY to Nowhere 6/15/12
Disney Dream: Bahamas Birthday 5/19/11; Bahamas Double-Dip 8/16/11
Disney Wonder: Alaska 8/13/12
Disney Fantasy: Eastern Caribbean Thanksgiving 11/17/12; Eastern Caribbean 8/23/14
tinkerbelltwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:13 PM   #163
Shmily0923
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1

Hi everyone! My family is so excited to be part of this cruise! My husband (Vinnie), my daughter (Sarah age 7) and myself (Lisa) will be going. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise - we were on the Disney Dream in April 2012. We had bad weather on our first cruise but that did not deter us from wanting to go again...we love all things Disney!

We didn't do much research on our first cruise, so I am hoping that being a part of this forum will give us lots of ideas and tips for this next one. We especially want to be part of FE, so please sign us up for that!

I can't wait for this trip!!!
Shmily0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:42 PM   #164
mindelmouse
Rabid Disnoid's Spouse
 
mindelmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hillsborough NJ
Posts: 2,137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmily0923 View Post
Hi everyone! My family is so excited to be part of this cruise! My husband (Vinnie), my daughter (Sarah age 7) and myself (Lisa) will be going. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise - we were on the Disney Dream in April 2012. We had bad weather on our first cruise but that did not deter us from wanting to go again...we love all things Disney!

We didn't do much research on our first cruise, so I am hoping that being a part of this forum will give us lots of ideas and tips for this next one. We especially want to be part of FE, so please sign us up for that!

I can't wait for this trip!!!
Welcome Lisa.
__________________
Me DH DD DS

many WDW trips before 1998
WDW - Oct 2000 - offsite, WDW August 2002 - All star music resort, ,WDW Port Orleans, WDW May 2006 Old Key West, WDW Nov 2007 offsite, DCL Magic 11/1/08, MNSSHP 10/31/09, DCL Magic in the Med 8/18/2010, Wonder to Alaska 8/23/2011, NYC to nowhere 6/15/2012, NYC to Bahamas 8/25/2012, 9/30/2012 Dream Cruise, Magic to Greece 6/15/2013, Disneyland Nov 2013, Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 8/23/2014
mindelmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:41 AM   #165
Monorail Bob's dd
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Spring City, PA
Posts: 520

Joining in with you all! I am a displaced August 24 Disney Dream family whose cruise got cancelled. We really needed to go that particular week so we re-booked on the Fantasy. Travelling will be me, dh, and our 3 girls who will be 16, 13, and 9 at the time we sail. We are also going with my BFF and her 2 kids. This will be our first ever cruise - can't wait!

***Editted to add our names! I am Lauren, dh is Duke, 16 year-old Liza, 13 year-old Kasey, and 9 year-old Julia.
__________________
Lauren, wife of D, mom of 3 cute dancing girls

Poly - '80, '84, '91, CR - '87, '88, BW Villas - '97, POFQ - '07, Marriott Grand Vista - '09, CSR - '10
BWI CL - '11, Yacht Club - '12, AKL - March, 2013, Poly - August, 2013
Monorail Bob's dd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.