Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
WaDiWo
WDWFan!

Segment idea: Kathy and Kevin's Disney history & trivia!

hi all!

I love how every single person on the Podcast Team is extremely knowledgable about all things Disney, and to hear all of you is an absolute pleasure.

but there's no doubt that, at least from this end, it seems that Kathy and Kevin have a special interest in the history of Disney, and know a lot about the trivia, and the little "details" and "background" about the parks and the attractions we love.

this is not to say that the other members do not share this same knowledge, but I just get the impression that Kathy and Kevin have a special passion for it, or at least they express it more vocally

Many of us fans love this same stuff, and try to eat up all the knowledge we can. I would love to hear Kathy and Kevin take a certain attraction, park, or just a little feature in the parks and just share their knowledge about it.

Kathy, I love when you do this in the 101 segments ... and Kevin, you always have a knack for knowing something a little extra about stuff, which I love!

Keep up the awesome work.

My blog: I achieved my goal January 12, 2014! see how I did it: Couch to Goofy Marathon and a Half Challenge!
Hear my interview about achieving this goal on the Runner Academy Everyday Runners podcast.
My Castaway Cay 5k trip report HERE
Packing for a Disney Trip or Cruise? Check out my free ultimate packing (and to-do) list here.
WaDiWo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:58 AM   #2
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)

Great idea!

I'm into Disney history too. Since I started regularly going to WDW many, many years ago I've seen lots of things change (not all for the better) and there are things I miss. There is a great website, Yesterland, that has a lot of good park history stuff but its primarily focused on DL. Maybe because there is so much more "yesterday" out there.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #3
Stacy's a freak
wrangles snakes

Great idea! I would be interested in this too And now that we have the video aspect, maybe they could show old pictures of the parks for those of us who want to remember the "good old days".
Stacy's a freak is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: