Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2013, 10:14 AM   #1
disney david
DIS Veteran

Down here and can say all the drivers I seem with ecv trying very hard to get them loaded and bad making sure they have a safe trip. Again haven't seen every driver but I seem one at Dhs lining up a guest ecv so they can go down the ramp even though he did go against Disney policy but it made the guest happy and made sure he got off safe. Saw another at poly after the monorail going down having to to unload and dealing with the angry guest who just wanted her to answer them if she going to grand since she was driving the am bus she kept having to say yes I am going but have to unload two ecv. Even when guest heard her say yes they had to board the back and block the entrance and stop her she seemed a little flustered because a guest was untieing a guest and wanted to help untie it so she dose not get in trouble for making a guest do it.

They also put up a new sign saying guest in ecv should transfer to a seat they always say it but now have a sign letting you I know.

Will update further when can if you have any questions let me know.

Bring back Walter on the podcast we miss him
CHIP AND DALE ARE A LIST CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by disney david; 02-14-2013 at 10:22 AM.
disney david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:40 AM   #2
disney david
DIS Veteran

For increased safety on buses they will soon be video taping you on the bus. Not saying it be every bus they put the sign outside of only the new buses letting you know their might be video recording done. Again not saying it be every bus that will have it been on a bus and couldn't see where it was. I think hey need to out one on the back of the bus so the driver can see the cars and if they need to back up it be safer for them. Or one by the back door to help the driver when guest use hat to board.

This is just one step to make the bus safer for the driver and guest and should help cut down on bogus complaints. And also be helpfully to guest in wheelchairs to make sure the drivers are dong the right thing so now they can pull footage and be able to get a better picture f what happened.

Bring back Walter on the podcast we miss him
CHIP AND DALE ARE A LIST CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
disney david is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: