Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
livingis2me
DIS Veteran

Cool October 25, 2014 Fantasy Western "The Not So Scary Halloween Cruise 2014"

Welcome Aboard Fellow Cruisers!

October 25, 2014 Disney Fantasy Halloween Cruise!

We are happy to have you joining our meet thread! This is the place to go to find all of the essential information you will need to get the most out of your Disney Cruise Line experience!

Disney Fantasy
Western Caribbean Cruise
October 25-November 1, 2014

Itinerary

Saturday October 25, 2014: Port Canaveral all aboard 3:45pm

Sunday October 26, 2014: At Sea

Monday October 27, 2014: Cozumel, Mexico in port from 8:30am to 3:45pm

Tuesday October 28, 2014: Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands in port from 10:30am to 5:30pm

Wednesday October 29, 2014: Falmouth, Jamaica in port from 7:30am to 4:45pm

Thursday October 30, 2014: At Sea

Friday October 31, 2014: Castaway Cay, Bahamas in port from 8:30am to 4:45pm

Port Info

Here you will find information about each of our Ports, including the other cruise ships in port with us, total cruise passengers in each port, group scheduled excursions and meet opportunities in each location. Thank you Jadedjojo for informing us of the ships and number of passengers in port with us.

Port Canaveral-
Group Dinner Backwoods Steakhouse, Friday 10/24/2014, 6:00 pm. Click Here For more details.
Other Cruise Ships In Port: Carnival Liberty, Eurodam, Carnival Sunshine
Total Cruise Passengers In Port: 12,750

Cozumel-
Group Activities: ????
Other Cruise Ships In Port: Norwegian Jewel, Carnival Glory, Carnival Sunshine
Total Cruise Passengers In Port: 13,082

Grand Cayman-
Other Cruise Ships In Port: MSC Divina
Total Cruise Passengers In Port: 7,959

Falmouth-
Other Cruise Ships In Port: Freedom of the Seas
Total Cruise Ship Passengers: 7,634

Castaway Cay-

Roll Call
Roll Call

ATTENTION: THE ROLL CALL IS NOW BEING UPDATED ON POST 915! PLEASE CONTACT SWEETLOVIN OR ADD YOUR INFORMATION IN A POST TO HAVE YOUR NAME INCLUDED OR UPDATED IN THE ROLL CALL. THANKS.

Minnie mad mum- Sarah, DD Tianne 23 and DS Jacob 14. Home: UK. Stateroom 7678. Early dining.

Grandma4ever and Tigger's Sidekick- Lois (grandma4ever) and Janet (tigger's sidekick). Hometown: Kansas City, MO.

Shmoo81- Mollie, husband and DD 4. Hometown: Orlando, FL. Celebrating Mollie's birthday on the 10/25!

Reagansmom- Reagansmom, DH,and DD age 8. DD's birthday is 10-26!

Bear3412- Bear3412, DW, DD Michelle age 13, and DD Samantha age 8. Hometown: Northern VA. Early dining.

Jadedjojo- Jadedjojo age31 and DH age 32. Hometown: Central FL. Stateroom deck 2. Late dining. Birthday October 30th!

Goodguy23- Eric, wife Tammy, Megan age 10, Lisa (celebrating her 9th birthday!), and Anna age 3. Hometown: Saranac Lake, NY. Stateroom 9618. Celebrating Tammy's 39th birthday on 10/29 and Lisa's 9th birthday on 10/31!

Malmals- Malmals age 29, husband age 28 and her parents. Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA

Fauxpaz- Lisa , DH Adam , DD Savannah age 9, Kaylee age 6 and parents Bill and Judy. Hometown: Las Vegas, NV. Staterooms Deck 10 aft. Early dining. Lisa's mom's birthday is on our sail away date!

Shaned- Dena, DH Mike, DD Jennifer age 32, DS James (Shanej) age 34, DS's girlfriend Amber, and maybe their grandson Alex age 12. Homestate: TX. Early dining.

Shanej- James age 34 and girlfriend Amber. Traveling with parents (Shaned).

Lonesailor- Jennifer. Travel with Shaned and Shanej. Hometown: La Porte, TX.

Acamechis- Alacia age 25, DH Zac age 27, DS Westin age 3 and new DS (currently pregnant and still choosing a name, He should be turning 1 right before the cruise). Active duty Navy stationed in Jacksonville, NC. Stateroom 9170. Early Dining. Celebrating a lot this cruise! Vow Renewal Ceremony! (gets to wear a wedding dress finally), Honeymoon (better late then never) and both DS birthdays that are just before and after the cruise!

Chatterbear- Shea, DH Terry, DD Gracie age 13, and DD Roza age 10.

Kristalpaige7- Kristal Paige age 25 (Chatterbear's sister).

Mommy2boo- Mommy2boo, DH, DD age 8 and DS age 5.

Allformyboys- Monica, Bill, Jarod age 13, Mason age 9 and Jax age 5. Home state: Kansas. Stateroom 8628. Late dining.

Tpers- Sandy and daughter Michelle. Hometown: Sandy- Alton, Il. Michelle- Coleraine, MN. Stateroom 8646. Late dining.

Missmorningstar- Amanda and daughter Cameron-Jayne age 15. Hometown: Birmingham, UK. Late dining.

PaperDolls- Courtney, husband Ryan, son Nolan age 10, son Simon age 9 and daughter Lauren age 6. Home state: CT. Stateroom 7648. Early dining.

Pookiestar- Lili, husband Brett, mother Teri, DS Antonio age 11, DS Christopher age 9, DD Evalynn age 7 and DS Ryu age 2. 1st Disney cruise!

Beatlesblonde- Beatlesblonde, DH, Her mom and mom's DH, MIL and FIL. Home state: IN. Celebrating DH's 30th birthday and their 5th wedding anniversary.

Cruizincathi- Cathi, DH Bob, DD Olivia age 17 and DD Grace age 14. Home state: WI.

Swimchick1984- Swimchick1984 age 30, DH Jeremy age 36 and daughter Clara age 3. Home state: MO.

Redwings30- Brianne age 31, husband Ray agr 36, son Iain age 15, and son Braden age 4. Hometown: Hartland, MI. Stateroom 5552. Unofficially celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary! Family's first cruise!

Mvlimmex- Vicki, DH Marty, DD Adriane age 16, DS Zach age 12, DD Stephanie age 10, DS Isaac age 7, DS Vincent age 4, and DS Elias age 2. Home State: WI. Staterooms 2513 and 2515.

Bpellis- Britton age 33, Alex age 30, and Presley age 8. Hometown: Richmond, VA. Stateroom 7194.

Sweetlovin'- Sweetlovin' and daughter Sam age 10. Hometown: just outside of Atlanta, GA. Late dining.

DCHill613 and Slykrab- David (DCHill613) and Fiancée Kimberly (Slykrab). Hometown: Boyds, MD. Stateroom: 8676. Celebrating thier honeymoon! David's first cruise!

Lady Duchess- Cindi age 44, daughter Caitlyn age 21. Hometown: Kissimmee, FL. Stateroom: 7531. Early dining. Caitlyn's first DCL cruise! 21st birthday gift!

Mickeylove81- Julie, Michael, and son Chris age 11. Stateroom 6070. Early dining 6070.

Corey120876- Corey age 37, DH James age 42, DD Anastasia age 5

Nemofamof4- Trysh, DH Paul, DD Samara age 10, and DS Landyn age 5. Hometown: Tehachapi,CA. Stateroom 5656. Celebrating Aniversary on Halloween!

Kommando K-Kommando K and husband.

Tink523- Janet and Jim, son Matthew age 10, and son Sean age 7. Stateroom 9662.

Xoxostacy129xoxo- Stacy age 30, husband Shawn age 34, son Shawn age 10, son Ayden age 8, son Dylan age 5, and son Mason age 1. Hometown: Philadelphia, PA. Staterooms 2000 and 2002. Late dining. Kid's first cruise!

MiaSRN62- Maria age 51, husband Rob age 49, and daughter Heather age 21. Hometown: Lansdale, PA. Stateroom 9670. Early dining.

Twinkledust- Jennifer, husband Kevin, and daughter Tessa age 7. Hometown: Northern California. Joining them will be her cousin, cousin's dh and their 5 year old dd.

SingPraiseFL- Amy, husband Phil, son Gabe age 8 and Dad Jim. Home state: Florida stateroom 7098 and dad's 7100.

Storknurse13- Kathy, DW Traci, DD Chandler age 7, DS Maddoxx age 5 and DS Beckett age 3. Stateroom 12010. Hometown: Chesapeake Va. Early dining.

4Keowns- Alexis, husband Ray and daughters Rachel and Emily age 8. Hometown: San Antonio, TX. Stateroom 5154. Main dining. Traveling with family (3 y/o niece staying in their room). Celebrating Alexis' mom's 60th birthday! 1st Disney cruise!

Danagirl82- Dana, Jeremy, and Kennedy Tate age 9 girl. Hometown: St. Louis, MO. Stateroom 2561. Late dining.

GandK1001- Kelly age 31 and husband Glen age 41. Hometown: Stafford, CT. Cruising with her mom Janet and Janet's husband Stuart, grandmother Mary, MIL Monica, and FIL Ernie.

If The Shoe Fits- Lisa, husband Chris, DD Katie age7, and DD Abby age 3. Stateroom 2526. Main dining. Cruising with her parents and aunt.

Micknme- Deb and sister Sue. Hometown: North of Disney World.

Jbaby13- Jennifer, DH Jerry, DS Riley age 11 and DD Sophia age 8. Hometown: Broomfield, CO. Stateroom: 6516. Late dining. Celebrating her 40th birthday and their 14th wedding anniversary!

EJKL2014- Joanne, Karen, Emily age 13 and Linda. Home state: WI. Joanne's celebrating 50th B-day 10/28!

Monicatheresa28- Monica age 30, Kerry age 30, DS Zach age 11, and DS Laken age 5. Home state: Louisiana. Stateroom: Unknown. Late dining.

Softa- Marlene and husband Lee. Late dining. Celebrating 41st Wedding Anniversary on this cruise!

Plannermom- Celeste age 45, DS Sean age 13 and DS Ryan age 11. Hometown: Denver, CO. Stateroom: 7586. Late dining. 1st time cruisers!

EandM5369- Monica age 65 and DH Ernie age 70. Hometown: Stafford Springs, CT. Stateroom: 8063. Early dining.

Lovexoxdiva- Stephanie age 33, DH Danny age 36, DD Danielle age 7 and DS Austin age 1. Hometown: Central, NJ. Stateroom: 7584. Late dining.

Hinmanc- George age 60+ and Claire age 55+. Hometown: Lakeland, FL. Stateroom: 6184. Late dining.

Smalltowngirl504- Tricia (the mom, David (the dad), P.J. age 10, Christian age 6, and Chase age 5.

Fokus17- Marcus age 34, wife Mandy age 29, and daughter Ella age 3. Hometown: Hilliard, FL. Stateroom 8040. Early dining.

Laurianne- Laurianne, 10 y/o girl and 6 y/o boy. First Disney Cruise!

Tonjo- Tonya, husband Guy, daughter Olivia age turns 12 on 10/29, son William age 9. Hometown Denver, CO. Traveling with in-laws and her younger sister, Robin. First Disney cruise!

Pennylane1581 Beth age 33, and husband Frank age 39. Hometown: Los Angeles, CA. Late dining. Married this past December and have decided to make their first Disney Cruise their honeymoon!

FrauMorgan- Jaclyn, and Dave Morgan Hometown: Ballwin, MO. Traveling with Lewis family DD Rebecca, Jason and Roman age 8. Hometown: Parkville, MO. Staterooms: 8590 and 8594. Early dining. This is the Lewis Family's first Disney Cruise! Grandma and Grandpa's 3rd, but first time to Castaway Cay.

DamsClan- Justin, Male age 39, Christy, Female age 39, Dannica, Female age 12, Syler, Male age 10, Tadin, Male age 6, and Maraya, Female age 3. Hometown: Waterloo, Iowa. Stateroom: 9509. Late Dining. Celebrating Halloween. Hoping for a Not So Scary, Spooktacular time!

Parkerpirates- Kim age 32, Matt age 36, and Avery age 4. Hometown: Nacogdoches, TX. Stateroom: 12522. Late dining. 10 year anniversary is 10/30!

Crazy4DisneyWI- DW Tina age 44, DH Kevin age 43, DD Jordyn age 14, DS Kian age 13 and DS Lincoln age 8. Hometown: Madison, WI. Go Badgers! Staterooms: 8000 & 8002. Main Dining. Jordyn is turning 15 on 10/29!

Roll Call: To add your family to the Official Roll Call, please post in the thread as much of the following information as you desire:

-Names, Gender and Ages of Cruisers
-Hometown
-Stateroom(s)
-Dinner Seating
-Anything that you may be celebrating during your cruise

Fish Extenders:

FE Information Links:

FE Basics Q and A
All you ever wanted to know about FE's and then some (LONG THREAD ALERT!)

Homemade FE gifts thread
More FE Gift Ideas

Door Magnet or T-Shirt Designs

Looking for some door magnet or t-shirt designs? Click Here to view some of JustTJ's designs. More designs from her and others should be coming soon. Check back often!

Roaming Mickey

Click Here for info. PM Minnie Mad Mum if you'd like to participate.

Click Here to visit our Facebook Group Page! (Please request to join)

Last edited by livingis2me; 04-16-2014 at 11:08 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:21 AM   #2
livingis2me
DIS Veteran

Last edited by livingis2me; 04-16-2014 at 11:09 PM. Reason: changed cruise dates
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-14-2013, 07:54 AM   #3
JustTJ
Luv Dising

We're coming! We're coming! Waiting to get it booked but should be done today Unfortunately Daniel won't be joining us. I asked him today to give me an answer as to weather or not he wanted to go. It was a Falt out "NO", with the only reason being "I have no reason to go" ????????? Must be a teen thing. Gonna have a Blast! Jen, Ron and family, I am SO THRILLED to be cruising with you all again. I believe Jonathan and Amy are joining us too! Lets get this party started!!

UPDATE: We're booked in Stateroom 7690 Am I stalking you Jenn and Ron
2011 Disney Dream "Mommy & Tim" B2B Cruise
2013 Disney Fantasy "Escape From Winter" Cruise

2014 RCI Oasis "Birthday Cruise"
2014 Disney Fantasy "Halloween" Cruise

Last edited by JustTJ; 02-14-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #4
livingis2me
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTJ View Post
We're coming! We're coming! Waiting to get it booked but should be done today Unfortunately Daniel won't be joining us. I asked him today to give me an answer as to weather or not he wanted to go. It was a Falt out "NO", with the only reason being "I have no reason to go" ????????? Must be a teen thing. Gonna have a Blast! Jen, Ron and family, I am SO THRILLED to be cruising with you all again. I believe Jonathan and Amy are joining us too! Lets get this party started!!

UPDATE: We're booked in Stateroom 7690 Am I stalking you Jenn and Ron
Wow Judy, so glad to cruise with you again! We'll practically be neighbors on this cruise. Too bad Daniel won't be around this time I'm sure Brendan would've loved to have met back up with his old buddy. Can you believe they were 11 and 13 when they hung out last time and now they'll be 15 and 17 by the time this cruise comes??? Where does the time go?

Ron
Old 02-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #5
JustTJ
Luv Dising

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingis2me View Post
Wow Judy, so glad to cruise with you again! We'll practically be neighbors on this cruise. Too bad Daniel won't be around this time I'm sure Brendan would've loved to have met back up with his old buddy. Can you believe they were 11 and 13 when they hung out last time and now they'll be 15 and 17 by the time this cruise comes??? Where does the time go?

Ron
Yes, WHERE does the time go? I'll work on Daniel, I think we have some time to add him. I just don't want to spend that kind of money on him if he's not going to have the time of his Life!

Have you by any chance heard about new "Visitor's to the U.S." Rules? My DH just texted me, saying someone just told him that soon, visitors will have to buy a licence to go to the U.S., some kind of travellers permit that will cost around $25.00.
I haven't heard anything like that, and I'm usually up on that kind of news.

Old 02-14-2013, 01:38 PM   #6
JustTJ
Luv Dising

Oh I just found the article that was mentioned to my DH. Here it is:

"Canadians technically now need an international driving permit to get behind the wheel in Florida.

Legislators in the Sunshine State passed a law that requires non-U.S. motorists to have an international permit in addition to their regular driver's licence as of Jan. 1, said Ian Jack, spokesman for the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA).

But lawmakers there said they are scrambling to modify the rules to allow drivers with English-language licences to operate a vehicle in the state without the permit. Unfortunately that will likely take until the summer to close the loophole, as the next legislative session isn't until March. So, until then, the permit will technically, by law, be required for the many Canadian spring breakers and snowbirds who head south over the winter months.

"At CAA, we're reluctantly recommending to be better safe than sorry," Jack said.

Florida officials said police won't be actively enforcing the law for Canadian-licenced motorists, but the decision will be at the discretion of officers and the courts.

Employees from Enterprise and Hertz car rentals in Florida, however, said Thursday they hadn't heard of the new requirement and Canadians can rent vehicles with just their regular driver's licence.

The out-of-the-blue change has left some Canadian snowbirds scratching their heads.

"Realistically, if they don't want our money, that's fine. We'll go somewhere else," veteran Russell Daikens, of New Hamburg, Ont., said from his winter home in St. Petersburg, Fla.

He said he doesn't plan on getting the permit, calling it a "cash grab."

An international driving permit is printed in 10 languages, is valid for one-year, and allows the holder to operate a vehicle without further tests or applications in more than 150 countries. Drivers can get the permit at any CAA office.

Florida is a destination for more tourists from Canada than from any other country besides the U.S.

In 2011, about 3.3 million Canadians travelled to the Sunshine State, according to Visit Florida Research."

Old 02-14-2013, 04:21 PM   #7
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

OK guys I am soooo excited for this cruise, and super thrilled to be cruising with you and Martyn and Tim again Judy! It's awesome we will be so close, we could throw notes to eachother over that center balcony room! HAHAHA!

Sure hope Jonathan, Amy and Adam are joining us too!

I am so glad we have a meet thread again, it has been weird not having a Dis home!

Halloween on the gorgeous Fantasy is going to be AMAZING!

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
Old 02-14-2013, 04:25 PM   #8
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTJ View Post
Oh I just found the article that was mentioned to my DH. Here it is:

"Canadians technically now need an international driving permit to get behind the wheel in Florida.

Legislators in the Sunshine State passed a law that requires non-U.S. motorists to have an international permit in addition to their regular driver's licence as of Jan. 1, said Ian Jack, spokesman for the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA).

But lawmakers there said they are scrambling to modify the rules to allow drivers with English-language licences to operate a vehicle in the state without the permit. Unfortunately that will likely take until the summer to close the loophole, as the next legislative session isn't until March. So, until then, the permit will technically, by law, be required for the many Canadian spring breakers and snowbirds who head south over the winter months.

"At CAA, we're reluctantly recommending to be better safe than sorry," Jack said.

Florida officials said police won't be actively enforcing the law for Canadian-licenced motorists, but the decision will be at the discretion of officers and the courts.

Employees from Enterprise and Hertz car rentals in Florida, however, said Thursday they hadn't heard of the new requirement and Canadians can rent vehicles with just their regular driver's licence.

The out-of-the-blue change has left some Canadian snowbirds scratching their heads.

"Realistically, if they don't want our money, that's fine. We'll go somewhere else," veteran Russell Daikens, of New Hamburg, Ont., said from his winter home in St. Petersburg, Fla.

He said he doesn't plan on getting the permit, calling it a "cash grab."

An international driving permit is printed in 10 languages, is valid for one-year, and allows the holder to operate a vehicle without further tests or applications in more than 150 countries. Drivers can get the permit at any CAA office.

Florida is a destination for more tourists from Canada than from any other country besides the U.S.

In 2011, about 3.3 million Canadians travelled to the Sunshine State, according to Visit Florida Research."
Huh. No , I hadn't heard of this. I'm not surprised though, FL has some really crazy laws. And yeah, it is a cash grab. So many things down here are nowadays, ugh!

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
Old 02-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #9
JustTJ
Luv Dising

October 2014 seems SOOOO far away, and first we have the OASIS to experience in Feb. 2014. Gotta love Cruising!!

Old 02-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #10
dizzi
DIS Veteran

hello

Hi Everyone

I reserved this cruise today. Along with 2 other cruises. We have to make a family decision on which cruise we wil be taking

I am really perplexed which one to take as the other is ports we have never been to, But we have not been on the bigger ships either and i SO badly want to do the bigger ships, PLUS my FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!!!

HALLOWEEN

My frst cruise was a Halloween Cruise and so much fun!!!

I even think i already have a great COSTUME!!

Hope to be sailing with you n 20 months.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:11 PM   #11
livingis2me
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzi View Post
Hi Everyone

I reserved this cruise today. Along with 2 other cruises. We have to make a family decision on which cruise we wil be taking

I am really perplexed which one to take as the other is ports we have never been to, But we have not been on the bigger ships either and i SO badly want to do the bigger ships, PLUS my FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!!!

HALLOWEEN

My frst cruise was a Halloween Cruise and so much fun!!!

I even think i already have a great COSTUME!!

Hope to be sailing with you n 20 months.
Hey Lynn! I hope you can join us! We loved the Fantasy and we had such a great time sailing over Halloween in 2010.

Ron
Old 02-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #12
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingis2me View Post
Happy to start a thread for our newly booked Disney Fantasy Halloween Cruise!

We are Livingis2me- Ron, Nenner1- Jen, son Brendan age 15 (by the time we cruise), daughter Savannah age 13 and daughter Sarah age 6.

Who's with us? Hoping for some familiar faces and to meet a bunch of new Dis-ers!

I'll keep this post updated with a roll call and all the important information and events that this group can come up with.

Come join the fun!!!

Ron

Hi Ron, we are on this cruise, me Sarah, DD Tianne 23 and DS Jacob 14, I have created a Facebook page for this cruise, just as an extra as I know some people do FB and some do disboards, some do both-that'll be me!
Looking forward to meeting some new people this is our second Disney cruise.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:14 PM   #13
livingis2me
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie mad mum View Post
Hi Ron, we are on this cruise, me Sarah, DD Tianne 23 and DS Jacob 14, I have created a Facebook page for this cruise, just as an extra as I know some people do FB and some do disboards, some do both-that'll be me!
Looking forward to meeting some new people this is our second Disney cruise.
Glad you could join us! Very cool about the facebook. My wife and daughter will be sure to sign on to that. Our last cruise group had an extremely popular Dis meet and Facebook page. We were all pretty much the same people in each. Hopefully this cruise group will work out the same way. Do you have a link to the Facebook page?

Ron
Old 02-17-2013, 06:37 AM   #14
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer

I don't know how to find the link on my iPad, will do later when home on pc. If you search disney fantasy 10/25/2014 sailing you may find it.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:34 AM   #15
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie mad mum View Post
I don't know how to find the link on my iPad, will do later when home on pc. If you search disney fantasy 10/25/2014 sailing you may find it.

Hi everbody, the link for this cruises facebook page is as follows, https://www.facebook.com/groups/328412983925638/
please feel free to come and join us over on fb too
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: