Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-19-2013, 08:16 PM   #106
okw19
DIS Veteran
 
okw19's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 624

I'm so glad we have been reunited on the DIS! I'm going to stick around for your TR.

I am going to cry now that I know you're headed to Cape May in this update. Why did they have to take away the BBQ ribs?? I was so excited for our ADR here.
All of the plates look so amazing! I love flank steak so I'm just sitting here drooling.
I am a chewy brownie fan, I can't stand the cakey ones!

Walking around BC at night is awesome. The Boardwalk is so photogenic too!
You can tell how happy you all were from the photos, wish I could have been there!
Matt's hair is so fierce I can't even handle it.
Stacey is required to be on the TV while unpacking. I think that's in the check-in folder actually.
I CANNOT WAIT TO READ ABOUT YOUR FIRST PARK DAY
__________________
Rachel
Instagram: ranrjs


okw19 is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 05:50 AM   #107
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran
 
Stringbean&Wingnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,989

Glad you enjoyed your meal at CMC! It really is too bad they got rid of the Oreo Bon Bons - those things were AMAZING!!

Love the BC/Yacht area at night, it's so elegant and pretty! Hahaha I don't think I would have been up for swimming at 57 degrees outside - but good for you!!
Stringbean&Wingnut is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #108
UGAFan0829
DIS Veteran
 
UGAFan0829's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: North GA
Posts: 4,353

Hi, Dani!! I'm so glad that I stumbled across your report!! Woohoo!!
I'm love, love, loving it so far, as I always do with your reports!
I have to say that I'm super excited to see that y'all stayed at the BC...it's been at the top of my list for a while now, and I'm very excited that we finally have it booked for August when we're going down for my Birthday! Can't wait. Seeing all your fabulous pics have me so stoked!!!
Oh, I so can't wait to read more! And by the way, every time I read whompwhomp, I don't just see the word, I swear I can hear it in my head every time! I love it!!!
And lastly, I have to add that your pics are so absolutely gorgeous...especially the ones outside the Beach and Yacht Club!
UGAFan0829 is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #109
gabzee
DIS Veteran
 
gabzee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,191

I found the link to your TR over on twitter and I'm so glad that I did!! I am absolutely loving it so far!! All of the pictures of the Epcot resorts are fantastic and it making me want to stay there ASAP! I can't wait to read more!!
__________________
Gabrielle
Participating in Spring 2014 Disney College Program
Twitter: gabzee



gabzee is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 08:22 PM   #110
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!
 
RachelNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,418

I just read all your updates today! I know I read your other TR, but I'm not sure if I commented or if it was just my imagination that I did because I feel as if I "know" you guys, haha. Looking forward to reading more! I love the relationship the two of you have because you know how to have fun and just enjoy being together!
__________________
Always the Weird to my Ninja

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
RachelNinja is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:46 PM   #111
danimaroo
DIS Veteran
 
danimaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,618

Quote:
Originally Posted by stink View Post
Enjoying your trip report ! Fab photos. Can't wait to read more....
Aww yay! I'm glad you're enjoying it.. and the photos! I can't wait to get into some of the best parts of this TR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okw19 View Post
I'm so glad we have been reunited on the DIS! I'm going to stick around for your TR.

I am going to cry now that I know you're headed to Cape May in this update. Why did they have to take away the BBQ ribs?? I was so excited for our ADR here.
All of the plates look so amazing! I love flank steak so I'm just sitting here drooling.
I am a chewy brownie fan, I can't stand the cakey ones!

Walking around BC at night is awesome. The Boardwalk is so photogenic too!
You can tell how happy you all were from the photos, wish I could have been there!
Matt's hair is so fierce I can't even handle it.
Stacey is required to be on the TV while unpacking. I think that's in the check-in folder actually.
I CANNOT WAIT TO READ ABOUT YOUR FIRST PARK DAY
Um you have no idea how happy I am to have my DIS BFF back. Just makes writing this Trip Report that much more awesome!

I know, I am sad for you. But honestly, Cape May has lost some really good items so it's kind of sad. It's still REALLY tasty but also I just don't understand why they got rid of some of their popular food choices.

Yeah, we just love that area so much, we were very happy! And you KNOW we wish you were there, too!

Hahaha Matt is a fierce man sometimes.

Hahaha you crack me up, Stacey IS in the check-in folder as a requirement!

I KNOW I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE IT WAS SUCH A FUN DAY! Sooooon, sooooooon.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
Glad you enjoyed your meal at CMC! It really is too bad they got rid of the Oreo Bon Bons - those things were AMAZING!!

Love the BC/Yacht area at night, it's so elegant and pretty! Hahaha I don't think I would have been up for swimming at 57 degrees outside - but good for you!!
We had a great time and enjoyed the food! And I agree, I just am not a fan of this no Oreo Bon Bons business!

That area really is perfect at night. And yeah, coming from the cold to much warmer weather/humidity, plus vacation excitement... Welp, we were the crazy people in the pool!


Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAFan0829 View Post
Hi, Dani!! I'm so glad that I stumbled across your report!! Woohoo!!
I'm love, love, loving it so far, as I always do with your reports!
I have to say that I'm super excited to see that y'all stayed at the BC...it's been at the top of my list for a while now, and I'm very excited that we finally have it booked for August when we're going down for my Birthday! Can't wait. Seeing all your fabulous pics have me so stoked!!!
Oh, I so can't wait to read more! And by the way, every time I read whompwhomp, I don't just see the word, I swear I can hear it in my head every time! I love it!!!
And lastly, I have to add that your pics are so absolutely gorgeous...especially the ones outside the Beach and Yacht Club!
YAY! I'm so glad you made it over here and found me! And even better, you're enjoying it so far!

We just adore BC and you will fall in love with it!! It's just absolutely beautiful! What an awesome birthday present!

Hahaha I love that, because I totally hear wompwomp in my head when I write it, too!

Thank you so much! I'm still learning my camera but some of them came out pretty a-okay!


Quote:
Originally Posted by gabzee View Post
I found the link to your TR over on twitter and I'm so glad that I did!! I am absolutely loving it so far!! All of the pictures of the Epcot resorts are fantastic and it making me want to stay there ASAP! I can't wait to read more!!
Oh man, well first of all, WELCOME! And also, I'm so happy you find my TR on twitter! I promise, this is only the beginning and it's about to get even more fun!

So glad you enjoy my photos and they're making you want to stay over there, because I'm telling you, that are is beautiful at night!!

I'm happy you're here!
danimaroo is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #112
danimaroo
DIS Veteran
 
danimaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,618

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelNinja View Post
I just read all your updates today! I know I read your other TR, but I'm not sure if I commented or if it was just my imagination that I did because I feel as if I "know" you guys, haha. Looking forward to reading more! I love the relationship the two of you have because you know how to have fun and just enjoy being together!
Oh yay!! I'm happy to have you here! Hahaha, I'm laughing at the "knowing" a person because I have felt the same way when I read other people TRs! It's actually made DISmeets pretty fun and interesting when I have met people, because you get to know them through their TRs!

Anyway, thank you for the wonderful compliments. We try to just have the time of our life when we're in Disney because it's the one place we can just go nuts and have a blast together! Super happy to have you along for the ride, too!
danimaroo is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 10:16 PM   #113
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.
 
__disneygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: A few miles outside NYC.
Posts: 3,410

I have loved and wanted that painting for YEARS! I love seeing it pop up in TRs. I don't think I have ever even seen it in person.

WHOA THEY HAVE THE BON BONS AT THE MARKETPLACE? DUDE. First Zebra Domes at the Mara, now this??!?! WOO.

Sorry if you already answered this, but what kind of camera do you have? Mine is the worst at taking night shots, and it is always such a bummer when I'm trying to photograph the Epcot resort area at night! Your pics are amazing though!
__disneygirl is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 10:20 AM   #114
mommy2allyandaveri
Disney or otherwise. Sucks
I will NEVER NEVER NEVER go on that ride again!
 
mommy2allyandaveri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 2,480

Loving your TR Dani!

We talked about doing WDW in a couple of years, if we do we really want to stay at the Beach Club and rent DVC points. You are really providing an amazing description!
__________________
Me DH DD7 DD10

mommy2allyandaveri is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:44 PM   #115
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!
 
therussells08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ...just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment!
Posts: 1,880

YAY DANI! I am so excited to read your report, even though I'm late to the party. I am getting back in to my DISboard groove, and my first stop was this TR! I can't wait to read about your trip! You and Matt are such an awesome couple, and you crack me up. Without sounding too creepy, I feel like we have a lot in common and would get along great!

Oh yeah, Matt is also a lot like John, so they'd be BFFs too. This is meant to be.

Speaking of Matt, that picture of him as a child was so cute I wanted to cry.

OH MY GOD THE BEACH CLUB. We are so in love with that resort after our anniversary trip last summer. It is definitely my favorite!

I love Bruce and Amy's custom TOMs! I am currently working on customizing my own pair, but I don't think they'll be ready for my March trip. I can't wait to show all of you guys when I'm done, though! Unless, of course, they turn out ugly...then I just won't mention them again.

Hahaha did Joe the bus driver also tell you that "Clear Eyes is awesome"?

That is so cool that you were in the exact same room! It was meant to be!

I was managing to cope with the loss of the Oreo Bon Bons, but when you said that they changed the seasoning on the potatotes...I can't. I just can't. I need some time to process and cope with this information.

Your night pictures at BC are gorgeous! Great job!

Nightswimming makes perfect sense, especially since you were nightswimming in Stormalong Bay! I think I would swim in that pool in 30 degree weather! Well, maybe not...

Yay! I'm all caught up! I'm loving it so far, and I can't wait to read more!
therussells08 is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 09:22 PM   #116
danimaroo
DIS Veteran
 
danimaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,618

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
I have loved and wanted that painting for YEARS! I love seeing it pop up in TRs. I don't think I have ever even seen it in person.

WHOA THEY HAVE THE BON BONS AT THE MARKETPLACE? DUDE. First Zebra Domes at the Mara, now this??!?! WOO.

Sorry if you already answered this, but what kind of camera do you have? Mine is the worst at taking night shots, and it is always such a bummer when I'm trying to photograph the Epcot resort area at night! Your pics are amazing though!
Haha it's such a great painting! I'm wondering if they sell copies of it in a smaller size... MAYBE!

Yes they do! I think there was such an uproar over them completing ditching them from Cape May that they are now pleasing the crowds by having them in the Marketplace.

No worries! I use a Nikon D5100, and I was taking all of my photos with a 35mm f/1.8 lens. The camera is wonderful, but it's the lens that really helps with low-light situations because it's pretty fast. Also, even with a not-as-fancy camera, you can always try using a nearby pillar as a tripod if you're trying to get a nice photo! I did this for a few of those shots of the Boardwalk and it worked our really well!


Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2allyandaveri View Post
Loving your TR Dani!

We talked about doing WDW in a couple of years, if we do we really want to stay at the Beach Club and rent DVC points. You are really providing an amazing description!
Thank you so much! I'll have another update tomorrow, and I can't wait!

OMG, best idea ever. A warning though... once you stay at Beach Club you will never want to stay anywhere else! That's the big dilemma we are having right now, haha. I'm glad I'm describing it a good way because I love it that much!


Quote:
Originally Posted by therussells08 View Post
YAY DANI! I am so excited to read your report, even though I'm late to the party. I am getting back in to my DISboard groove, and my first stop was this TR! I can't wait to read about your trip! You and Matt are such an awesome couple, and you crack me up. Without sounding too creepy, I feel like we have a lot in common and would get along great!

Oh yeah, Matt is also a lot like John, so they'd be BFFs too. This is meant to be.

Speaking of Matt, that picture of him as a child was so cute I wanted to cry.

OH MY GOD THE BEACH CLUB. We are so in love with that resort after our anniversary trip last summer. It is definitely my favorite!

I love Bruce and Amy's custom TOMs! I am currently working on customizing my own pair, but I don't think they'll be ready for my March trip. I can't wait to show all of you guys when I'm done, though! Unless, of course, they turn out ugly...then I just won't mention them again.

Hahaha did Joe the bus driver also tell you that "Clear Eyes is awesome"?

That is so cool that you were in the exact same room! It was meant to be!

I was managing to cope with the loss of the Oreo Bon Bons, but when you said that they changed the seasoning on the potatotes...I can't. I just can't. I need some time to process and cope with this information.

Your night pictures at BC are gorgeous! Great job!

Nightswimming makes perfect sense, especially since you were nightswimming in Stormalong Bay! I think I would swim in that pool in 30 degree weather! Well, maybe not...

Yay! I'm all caught up! I'm loving it so far, and I can't wait to read more!
JONI!! I am so happy you are back on the DIS! And I feel honored that my TR was your first stop!!

Okay, you are not creepy at all because I have been convinced that we would totally get along and be friends, too! Sooo basically if we have overlapping trips at some point, we need to hang out! It really is meant to be!

Hahaha I love that photo of Matt, it's so cute and plus, RETRO EPCOT MINNIE! So good.

I know, another reason I know we'd get along... WE BOTH LOVE BEACH CLUB! It's so amazing.

Those TOMs were adorable! And I've thought about making my own Disney ones but I am so with you, I get nervous they'd come out like poop and then I'd have wasted like $42 on them. Wah. I'm sure yours will be adorable though!

Hahaha, he pretty much should have because he WAS Ben Stein.

It really was meant to be! And still so weird that it happened to us!

Haha, I know, the potatoes just weren't the same! But it could have been an off night! I'll still go back.. but I was a bit sad, and I thought about you and your love for the potatoes.

Thank you very much for the compliments on my photo skills! I swear I didn't take 8,000 other photos that came out bad, haha.

Nightswimming was just delightful... but it wasn't in Stormalong because it was closed! But we still had a blast in the BCV quiet pool anyway!

I'm glad you're all caught up, I plan on having another update here tomorrow!! YAY! I'm super excited for an update from you on your TR!!
danimaroo is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 09:46 PM   #117
Missyrose
DIS Veteran
 
Missyrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northern Va.
Posts: 6,651

You're a few chapters in, but I'm here and LOVING the TR so far. I came over from the January FB group.

I love how much your DH openly loves Disney. I've got a fiance who has come to realize he loves Disney almost as much as Disney-crazed me, but he will only begrudgingly admit it to anyone else. We were watching TV the other night and he was engrossed in something on his phone and when I leaned over to see what he was reading, I saw that he was reading the Disboards!

Back to your trip... I looooooove the Epcot resort area. We own at Boardwalk but we stayed at BCV for the first time in October and really loved it. Awesome resort, amazing pool and really friendly CMs!

Can't wait to read more!
__________________
Missy Franklin (Pixel Dust) | Facebook: World of Yesterday, Tomorrow & Fantasy | Current TR: 5/14 Past TR: 10/13, 1/13, 5/13, 10/12, 3/12 , 10/11, 10/10
'86, '90, '94, '98, '09, '10 -- Off site, 10/2011 -- CR, 3/2012 -- Windsor Hills, 10/2012 -- BCV/AKV-Jambo, 01/2013 -- BWV, 5/2013 -- BLT, 10/2013 -- YC CL, 5/2014 -- BWV, 08/2014 -- VGF/BLT, 12/2014 -- BWV, 4/2015 -- BLT

Missyrose is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 10:58 PM   #118
Marssiful
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Tucson Arizona
Posts: 45

I had to creep out of lurkdom to say I appreciated the REM reference. That sounds like an awesome night. Just finished your DL report and now I'm catching up with the new one... Just a little jealous of your two super fun trips!
Marssiful is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 10:36 AM   #119
danimaroo
DIS Veteran
 
danimaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyrose View Post
You're a few chapters in, but I'm here and LOVING the TR so far. I came over from the January FB group.

I love how much your DH openly loves Disney. I've got a fiance who has come to realize he loves Disney almost as much as Disney-crazed me, but he will only begrudgingly admit it to anyone else. We were watching TV the other night and he was engrossed in something on his phone and when I leaned over to see what he was reading, I saw that he was reading the Disboards!

Back to your trip... I looooooove the Epcot resort area. We own at Boardwalk but we stayed at BCV for the first time in October and really loved it. Awesome resort, amazing pool and really friendly CMs!

Can't wait to read more!
Hey Missy! Glad you made it over here!

Yeah, Matt is in love with Disney and I have to say, I'm pretty darn thankful for it! He actually gets my obsession... though he wasn't sure about the DIS when I first mentioned it to him... Now he reads it, occassionally posts, and will sometimes just bring up random TRs to me. That is so funny that your fiance was totally reading on the DIS, hahahaha. Secret DISing!!

I am totally with you on the Epcot resort area!! We're looking into DVC actually for ourselves and I'd love to own at any of them! Though I know I'd have a hard time not always staying at BCV, that area is so perfect. I'm enjoying your TR though because it's fun seeing other Villas! Makes me a little more open to trying somewhere else in the future.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Marssiful View Post
I had to creep out of lurkdom to say I appreciated the REM reference. That sounds like an awesome night. Just finished your DL report and now I'm catching up with the new one... Just a little jealous of your two super fun trips!
HAHA YES! High five to you, because I was WAITING for someone to get my REM reference!!

I'm glad you read my DL one and are here for this one, as well!!

Trust me, that month and a half was just totally full of amazing trips and fun things. Now it's hard to come back and not have another Disney trip somewhere within the next few weeks! I got a little spoiled there, methinks.
danimaroo is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #120
danimaroo
DIS Veteran
 
danimaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,618

Chapter Five: HOW DOES SOMEONE NOT KNOW WHO GONZO IS?!
Day 2: January 18th, 2013


We woke up this morning to the phone ringing... My favorite little guy, Stitch, was screaming at me that there was NO SLEEPING! and it was time to get up. Ooohhh, that nugget of joy. I jumped out of bed fairly quickly, because I was so excited... It was our first full day in the parks! How can you NOT get excited?!

We got ready fairly quickly, then headed downstairs to meet Bruce and Amy over at the Beach Club Marketplace. As excited as we were to be up and going, we were also in dire need of coffee and a bite to eat.

I decided to go with the coffee cake, which I'd really enjoyed when I got it last year. We noticed that the Marketplace menu for hot breakfast items had changed since our last visit, as they no longer served the breakfast croissant sandwich. Matt opted for the new sandwich, which had eggs, bacon, and cheese on a sourdough type bread, with a side of potato casserole. I believe Bruce and Amy went with the Scrambled Egg Platter and the breakfast sandwich. We went to go and pay when I spotted a CM with a Gonzo Muppets pin! I asked to trade with her, she looked down at her pins and..

THE WOMAN DIDN'T KNOW WHO GONZO WAS.

I mean... yeah, no. I was a little saddened by this. The CM next to her pointed out who Gonzo was and she handed me the pin. I thanked her (even though inside I was shaking my head because who doesn't know Gonzo?!) and we all headed outside to go eat our food.

We sat on a bench and enjoyed our food and surroundings.

This was my coffee cake:



This was Matt's sandwich. I had a bite and also a bite of his casserole and both were very tasty!



We all finished up fairly quickly because we wanted to make sure we got over to Epcot around the point it was opening. Matt decided that it'd be best to drop off our coffee mugs back in the room so we wouldn't have to carry them around, while Bruce and Amy needed to grab something in their room, and since we had a few minutes before the park opened, they all headed back while I waited around for them to return.

So what's a girl to do when she's on her own, with her camera? TAKE PHOTOS, duh.







It was pretty overcast that day, though it didn't say it was supposed to rain.

I also took some video while I waited for everyone (which I'm sure will pop up in my epic video I'm going to be working on here soon).

After everyone got back, it was time to head on over to Epcot!



Both Matt and I were SUPER excited to be using our fancy Premier Annual Passports (aka GOLDEN TICKETS if you read my Disneyland TR). If you didn't read my Disneyland Trip Report, Matt and I bought Premier Annual Passports when we went to Disneyland. This allows us to get into all Disney parks in the United States for a year. We re-named them our Golden Tickets because they are gold and fancy and basically ARE a golden ticket, considering we get into all of the parks!

There's something pretty fantastic about the first time you are able to use that ticket in a park on the complete opposite side of the country from where you purchased it, so it was deserving of a photo!



I spotted a trash can and made everyone stop so I could get a photo by it. I know, that's random, but I was part of a January 2013 Facebook group (made of people from the DIS, some you were a part of this group!), and someone suggested taking photos with random trash cans in Disney parks. Yes, super random, but I thought this would be a good chance to get my photo in!



I'm sure Matt, Bruce and Amy wanted to slap me for taking away precious park time, since we were so close to getting in, but I couldn't help it.

We finally got through, and we were IN EPCOT. Words can't describe the happiness.



I love walking through the International Gateway into Epcot. It's so quiet over in that area when the park is just opening. Plus with World Showcase being closed, it's the perfect time to walk through England and Canada, since those two areas are open for Epcot resort guests to get through to Future World.







And that's exactly where we were headed... over towards Future World!

Now mind you, Bruce hadn't been here in many years and Amy had never stepped foot in Disney World, so we took our time as we made our way over to our first destination.

It was so nice to see Spaceship Earth again in the distance and to hear the Future World music piped in...





We decided to stop for photos in one of my favorite spots in Epcot, because there was no one around and this seemed like a great time to get some shots in!

I took a photo of Matt on my iPhone to send to our co-workers. Basically since last year, it's tradition for us to send a photo of Matt giving thumbs up while everyone is back in Seattle dealing with the cold weather and, well, work. We're cruel, but someone's gotta do it!





I then took some photos of Bruce and Amy. I think the black and white-ish one is probably the best one I took of them all trip. It's a fantastic photo of the two of them!





Bruce then took a photo of Matt and me together, as well.



I have this obsession with the flowers in this area, and because there was literally not a single person in sight, I insisted on getting a few photos.





Finally, we continued on, because we wanted to get on a ride or two before the crowds showed up... and soon enough, we were strolling up to this beautiful sign:



Continued in next post
danimaroo is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: