Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2014, 11:50 AM   #1
coloradocutie
Mouseketeer

Which Fantasy/Dream Cat T would you choose if the bumpout rooms are not available

We are looking at concierge Cat T rooms...and I am sure that they all would be lovely by the nature of them being in concierge…. but if you could choose a room (there are a lot available still) which would it be if you couldn't choose a bump-out room? Close to or away from the concierge lounge? Starboard for views? Are there some that are noisier?

Thanks!
coloradocutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:00 PM   #2
kathi
DIS Veteran

We have stayed in several of the Cat Ts on the Fantasy. I would definitely go for Starboard side (so you can see Castaway Cay) on Deck 12.

I don't think the proximity to the lounge is that big of a deal. All the rooms are close and there are not generally rowdy people roaming the halls making a ruckus!

I would go with 12520 if that one is open. We enjoyed the location and there was not a lot of chair dragging over top of us.
kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-25-2014, 06:09 PM   #3
AlexandNessa
Proud Redhead
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Must sleep barefoot
HEY EVERYONE...THIS IS A SECRET...SHE HATED THE MUMMY MOVIE

I would pick any room starboard on Deck 12. Keep checking as 12000 seems to randomly open up.
Old 05-25-2014, 08:09 PM   #4
Haidee
Earning My Ears

We are staying in 12522 on the fantasy. It took me almost an hour to book our cruise just to make sure the room we selected was in an "ok" area.
Haidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 08:30 PM   #5
Ghkelk
Earning My Ears

What about 11? We are in 11020 on dream and it is near elevators. A little worried.
Ghkelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 09:06 PM   #6
coloradocutie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathi View Post
We have stayed in several of the Cat Ts on the Fantasy. I would definitely go for Starboard side (so you can see Castaway Cay) on Deck 12.

I don't think the proximity to the lounge is that big of a deal. All the rooms are close and there are not generally rowdy people roaming the halls making a ruckus!

I would go with 12520 if that one is open. We enjoyed the location and there was not a lot of chair dragging over top of us.
Thank you everyone!!! Great information… I have heard a lot of people like the Starboard side for seeing CC so that is something are looking for! Also, good to know that the hallway noise is a non-issue. But did you find that in 12520 you got any noise from the fitness center below? I read someone heard the base beat music from the gym all day… but then another reviewer said it was quiet. It is good to hear that that was a good location for your cruise!
coloradocutie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: