Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2013, 12:40 AM   #76
Neesy228
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWChloe View Post
My parents bought us the Popcorn light from the All Star Movies resort rooms for our anniversary this month!! I always loved this light when I was younger, I was amazed how the image disappeared once you flipped the light on... Haha

She found it at an antique show in Mt Dora. I guess I haven't been to the ASMo in a little while because I thought these cute little lights were still there! It makes a nice touch to our kitchen/bar area, and it's subtle enough that only those who have stayed there will recognize it
That is awesome! I actually thought they were still there too...bummer if they're gone, but how cool that you have one.

I have a small silver mickey ring that I have worn on my pinky finger for about 15 years now. Very few people recognize it as a mickey ring - probably because not many people stare at my pinky - but I love it and it makes me happy. I also have a cute sweater that I bought at TrenD (is that the way it's spelled?) at DTD. It's got this funky design on the arms and bottom, with a couple mickey heads thrown in. Super cute, but doesn't scream Disney.

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever. ~ Walt Disney

Me DH DS DS DD
Neesy228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:52 AM   #77
magicbob
DIS Veteran

My wife has bought some nice scarves that have a very subtle Mickey design. You'd never know they were Mickeys unless you're a Disney-phile. Also earrings and other jewelry with "hidden" Mickeys. Along the lines of the scarves, she bought a sunhat with a scarf hatband that has a subtle Mickey design to it. She has a sorcerer hat "D-ring" that holds a few of her keyrings and a ToT room key on her keyring. I'm sure we have plenty of other hidden mickey souvenirs, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Oh, yeah... several cookbooks as well.

Ratatouille, the Ride!

magicbob is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: