Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is your favourite name for the cruise?
The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014 44 52.38%
From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014 11 13.10%
Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014 12 14.29%
WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure 13 15.48%
We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA) 4 4.76%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 05:48 PM   #31
magic123
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnnieNotHazel View Post

Margaret, do you need to start getting your dresses ready?
lol Annemarie don't know if I'll have room for 22 dresses this time if we have to fly back, will just have to get myself one of those new wearable luggage dresses, what a sight that will be

margaret
Old 02-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #32
Pinky166
a little on the OCD side
very impulsive, which doesn’t bode well for our credit cards!
They don't call me "Clever Claire" for nothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy1234 View Post
Just saying Hi. Hopefully before the other half
Lol Norman, I'm sure she'll have the last word though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly4free2 View Post
, here we go again. It's going to be fun
It will be Evelyn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonz View Post
You do know that will 500 or so days to go there will be HUNDREDS of threads
Lol shoot me now! What have i let myself in for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic123 View Post
Hi everyone great to be back on Dis, can't wait till thursday to move our dummy res, it's brightened my day, bet I won't be able to sleep tonight. It's funny but our countdown ticker this time will be shorter than the 2011 WBTA, which is just as well since I know this time how much I'm going to enjoy myself

yes Claire I like your logic !!
I won't be able to sleep either Margaret!

My logic was I will give me daily motivation to save not spend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyAngelic View Post
Yay !!!!!
Much better!!!

Sept 2000 - I-Drive, Sept 2002 - Kissimmee, Sept 2003 - AKL, Sept/Oct 2006 - Univ PBR, June 2008 - DLRP, Hotel NY, Dec 2008 - Univ HRH, WL & YC, Sept 2009 - OKW, 4n Wonder & Poly, June 2010 - BLT, Nov 2010 - DLRP, Sequoia Lodge, Jan 2011 - Univ RPR, Dream Maiden Voyage & AKV, Sept 2011 - 14n WBTA & BLT, Oct 2012 - Paris & DLRP, June 2013 - 7n Med Cruise, Oct 2013 - Univ RPR, SSR, & Fantasy, May 2014 - 12n EBTA, Sept 2014 - 14n WBTA, May 2015 - 15n EBTA, Sept 2015 - West Coast Road trip & Disneyland
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2013, 06:01 PM   #33
Grumpy1234
Earning My Ears

[QUOTE=Pinky166;47487735]Lol Norman, I'm sure she'll have the last word though. QUOTE]

Of course she will, have you ever heard where a man got the last word?

IT'S LIKE WAITING FOR DISNEY TO ANNOUNCE A WBTA!!!!
Old 02-12-2013, 06:06 PM   #34
magic123
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly4free2 View Post
Hey Margaret, it's going to get crazy, but in a good way
Yay Evelyn it's going to be fun, it's given me something to look forward to

margaret
Old 02-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #35
Pinky166
a little on the OCD side
very impulsive, which doesn’t bode well for our credit cards!
They don't call me "Clever Claire" for nothing!

Quote:
Of course she will, have you ever heard where a man got the last word?

IT'S LIKE WAITING FOR DISNEY TO ANNOUNCE A WBTA!!!!
Don't be too cheeky....you men are outnumbered on here.

Sept 2000 - I-Drive, Sept 2002 - Kissimmee, Sept 2003 - AKL, Sept/Oct 2006 - Univ PBR, June 2008 - DLRP, Hotel NY, Dec 2008 - Univ HRH, WL & YC, Sept 2009 - OKW, 4n Wonder & Poly, June 2010 - BLT, Nov 2010 - DLRP, Sequoia Lodge, Jan 2011 - Univ RPR, Dream Maiden Voyage & AKV, Sept 2011 - 14n WBTA & BLT, Oct 2012 - Paris & DLRP, June 2013 - 7n Med Cruise, Oct 2013 - Univ RPR, SSR, & Fantasy, May 2014 - 12n EBTA, Sept 2014 - 14n WBTA, May 2015 - 15n EBTA, Sept 2015 - West Coast Road trip & Disneyland
Old 02-12-2013, 06:13 PM   #36
TotallyAngelic
Disney Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky166 View Post

They may be outnumbered but they certainly make up for it ...
Old 02-12-2013, 06:33 PM   #37
thedonduck
DIS Veteran

Location: From the home of the Pack to the house of the mouse!

DH just totally surprised me when I told him that the WBTA was on for 2014 by not questioning anything, just saying "book it and make sure we have a veranda!!!" Of course I said "Sir, yes sir" and I will be patiently (or moreso ) waiting on the phone on Thursday.

Thank you Disney for making my WEEK!
*Magic - Oct. 2009 (Honeymoon) 7 Night Western Caribbean*Wonder - Oct 2010 4 Night Bahamas *Dream - July 2011 5 Night Double Dip *Fantasy - September 2013 7 Night Eastern Caribbean *Magic - April 2014 4 Night Bahamas *Wonder- Oct 2014 4 Night Double Dip *Fantasy- Oct 2015- 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

WDW- Too many times to count
Resorts: POP, All Star Sports, Saratoga Springs, Contemporary, Animal Kingdom Kidani Village, Port Orleans-Riverside

A cheesehead who moved to Mouse World... hope we don't melt
Old 02-12-2013, 06:33 PM   #38
Tod&Copper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyAngelic View Post
Well indeed ... wouldn't be the same without you

Claire ... you will be on this ship ... I am taking the fact that you started this thread as an official declaration of intent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky166 View Post
I decided that running this thread means I HAVE to be there I may need to sell my house to pay for it though.
Claire we are not going without you babes

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic123 View Post
Hi everyone great to be back on Dis, can't wait till thursday to move our dummy res, it's brightened my day, bet I won't be able to sleep tonight. It's funny but our countdown ticker this time will be shorter than the 2011 WBTA, which is just as well since I know this time how much I'm going to enjoy myself

yes Claire I like your logic !!
Hi Norman I hope you are going to behave yourself on here

It's so good to be back with all our old friends and new .... Let the mega planning begin

We have a 50th birthday bash to organise too

DVC Member since 2000 - VWL AKV BLT
Platinum Castaway Club Member

14 Magical Sailings completed - 5 more to look forward to

WBTA 2010 / WBTA 2011 / EBTA 2014 / WBTA 2014 / EBTA 2015
7 Night New Year Cruise Disney Magic 2014
7 Night Dover to Barcelona repo Disney Magic 3rd August 2015
EBPC October 2015
Old 02-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #39
Grumpy1234
Earning My Ears

Just to say it's been 521 days since the beginning of our last WBTA
and 571 days until our next WBTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky166;47 487908

I would have responded. But Margaret said I would end up being keelhauled with my sense of humour (or lack of it).
Old 02-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #40
Grumpy1234
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tod&Copper View Post
Hi Norman I hope you are going to behave yourself on here
:
Mary I am an Englishman of course I'm going to behave myself.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:10 PM   #41
*Flower*
Needs to Win the Lottery!!

We're going to try for this one too.... again! We had so much fun last time!!

Of course the economy isn't the best right now- but we're hoping that the stars will align and make us happy.

I didn't have the best year last year... here's hoping that next year will be MUCH better!!
Old 02-12-2013, 07:32 PM   #42
SonjaLeigh
HavingFun1DayAttaTime

hi everyone!!!!

just doing my happy dance
Old 02-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #43
Jen24
Mouseketeer

DH and I will be booking the WBTA on Thursday!! Yahoo!! Loved the EBTA in 2010 and so ready for another.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:24 PM   #44
PFlamingo
My dog just found the chainsaw

Ah, so good to be back on the Dis - 'cause I just can't waste enough time on FB.

So when I told Dennis the WBTA was on and I thought we should go, he said something like "hm" and made a face which has no Smilie equivalent here, which translates to "we can't possibly afford to do this what are you thinking oh my god we're going to end up homeless we can't possibly go." He gets a lot into a simple grunt and a look.

So, of course, we're going.

We can't book for a while yet - no dummy booking to transfer and no funds for the full deposit at the moment, but that will change. I doubt it will sell out before I can take care of that. I didn't book our flights last time til Spring and still got a great rate, so no worries there. True, I'll have to work out some way back from San Juan that doesn't involve swimming, but I'll figure out something.

No, what I'm concerned with is how I'm going to get all the clothes and shoes and crap I took last time back from San Juan, especially all the booze we will no doubt acquire! I mean, it was easy to get it all to Barca - just paid the extra bag charge, well worth it. And returning to PC was perfect given that we left from Orlando in the first place. And no one noticed the bag full of alcohol we dragged off the ship. We do tend to over-estimate our alcohol requirements, but better safe than sorry, right? As for the clothes, don't even think about suggesting a dress or two and accessorizing. Margaret was my inspiration in 2011. I refuse to give up the clothes. I *will* find a way to take the purple ballgown for formal night, not to mention all the cute, sparkly things I can find between now and then.

Well, all in good time I guess. For now, I'm going to start thinking about what to do for FE's this time. Yes, they will be crocheted. No, they will not be toilet paper covers, sorry to disappoint.

And maybe if I start now, I'll lose the weight I need to get into the cute clothes that I didn't lose the weight for last time!

Old 02-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #45
birkner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFlamingo View Post
Ah, so good to be back on the Dis - 'cause I just can't waste enough time on FB.

So when I told Dennis the WBTA was on and I thought we should go, he said something like "hm" and made a face which has no Smilie equivalent here, which translates to "we can't possibly afford to do this what are you thinking oh my god we're going to end up homeless we can't possibly go." He gets a lot into a simple grunt and a look.

So, of course, we're going.

We can't book for a while yet - no dummy booking to transfer and no funds for the full deposit at the moment, but that will change. I doubt it will sell out before I can take care of that. I didn't book our flights last time til Spring and still got a great rate, so no worries there. True, I'll have to work out some way back from San Juan that doesn't involve swimming, but I'll figure out something.

No, what I'm concerned with is how I'm going to get all the clothes and shoes and crap I took last time back from San Juan, especially all the booze we will no doubt acquire! I mean, it was easy to get it all to Barca - just paid the extra bag charge, well worth it. And returning to PC was perfect given that we left from Orlando in the first place. And no one noticed the bag full of alcohol we dragged off the ship. We do tend to over-estimate our alcohol requirements, but better safe than sorry, right? As for the clothes, don't even think about suggesting a dress or two and accessorizing. Margaret was my inspiration in 2011. I refuse to give up the clothes. I *will* find a way to take the purple ballgown for formal night, not to mention all the cute, sparkly things I can find between now and then.

Well, all in good time I guess. For now, I'm going to start thinking about what to do for FE's this time. Yes, they will be crocheted. No, they will not be toilet paper covers, sorry to disappoint.

And maybe if I start now, I'll lose the weight I need to get into the cute clothes that I didn't lose the weight for last time!

Glad to see so many old friends here! i am hopeful that we can find another cruise (not DCL) back from Puerto Rico to Florida.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: