Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is your favourite name for the cruise?
The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014 44 52.38%
From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014 11 13.10%
Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014 12 14.29%
WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure 13 15.48%
We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA) 4 4.76%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 02:55 PM   #2611
TotallyAngelic
Disney Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnnieNotHazel View Post
A useful tip - take an old store bonus card (such as a Nectar card) so that you don't have to keep using your KTTW card in the light switch when you are in your room.
If you put a magnet on the back you can keep handy on the back of door when not in use.
Like it .... never thought of doing this. Thanks Annie
Old 06-19-2013, 04:21 PM   #2612
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyAngelic View Post

Like it .... never thought of doing this. Thanks Annie
You're welcome x x
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-20-2013, 08:50 AM   #2613
knabebug
DCL Fan

Jack & I are just back from the EBTA and had a great time. We will be doing the PC crossing in September 2013 for our 10th wedding anniversary and are booked on this crossing for our 11th. It'll be our 4th DCL TATL, DCL cruise no. 12. Yeah!

Looking forward to the new stops. Santa Cruz is a great town!

It's me, Nobbi and my partner Jack. Cabin 6028.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:07 AM   #2614
Madhattr
Mouseketeer

Nobbi,Jack...we sailed with you on The Fantasy last year. David (and myself, Mark) will be on the WBTA with you!
Old 06-20-2013, 11:11 AM   #2615
caroleRWO
Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone for your tips - very much appreciated.
And if I knew how to multi-quote, I would thank each of you personally

Carole
Old 06-20-2013, 05:06 PM   #2616
wayneg
VMK AceCaptainWayne
I can't get my mouth to say healthy things

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroleRWO View Post
Thanks everyone for your tips - very much appreciated.
And if I knew how to multi-quote, I would thank each of you personally

Carole
On the posts you want to multi-quote click on the icon "+ next to the quote icon. If you click the icon on 3 posts it will quote all 3 in your next reply.
  • 2005(Oct) Disney Magic + BW Lakeside, 2005 (Xmas) BW Lakeside, 2006(Aug) Courtyard By Marriott LBV + 1st RCCL cruise,
  • 2006(Oct) Disneyland, Cailfornia Howard Johnson, 2006(Xmas)Comfort Inn LBV,2007(Easter)Fairfield Inn, Marriott Village
  • 2007(Aug)Courtyard By Marriott LBV, 2007(Oct) Disneyland CA, HoJo/Vegas, Flamingo,2008(Easter) Windsor Hills, Disney Wonder, Fairfield Inn
  • 2008(Aug)Country Inn, 2nd RCCL, AKL, 2008(Oct)& 2008(Xmas)Fairfield Inn, 2009(May)Country Inn 2009(Aug)OKW, Disney Magic, Regal Sun
  • 2010(Easter) Hampton Inn LBV 2010(Aug) Royal Pacific & OKW 2011(Feb)H.I. Express LBV 2011(Aug)OKW, Disney Dream, HI DTD
  • 2011(Oct) Fairfield Inn 2012(Aug) Fairfield Inn, OKW 2012(Nov) Fairfield Inn 2013(Apr) Fairfield Inn LBV 2013(Aug) Swan & ESA LBV 2013(Oct) ESA LBV
  • 2014(Jul) Hilton Garden Inn LBV 2014(Sept) Disney Magic 14nt WBTA, Wyndham Bonnet Creek
Old 06-21-2013, 07:38 AM   #2617
StephenKay
DVC Member VWL 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by knabebug View Post
Jack & I are just back from the EBTA and had a great time. We will be doing the PC crossing in September 2013 for our 10th wedding anniversary and are booked on this crossing for our 11th. It'll be our 4th DCL TATL, DCL cruise no. 12. Yeah!

Looking forward to the new stops. Santa Cruz is a great town!

It's me, Nobbi and my partner Jack. Cabin 6028.
Hi guys,

You just sailed with my DH on EBTA, Stevie, and I remember you from WBTA 2010, my DSIL spent a lot of time chatting with you at the smoking area

Welcome aboard and looking forward to seeing you both again

Oops sorry, didn't realise the iPad was logged in under Stevie!!!!!

Mary xx (aka Tod&Copper)
Old 06-22-2013, 09:25 PM   #2618
lilpooh108
DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone!!

We were debating back & forth (between the EBTA and the WBTA 2014) and finally decided on the WBTA! So excited

My family will be me, my youngest daughter Emily, and my parents (in adjoining cabins). Since my DH won't be traveling with me I'm looking forward to joining in some of the group activities so that I won't be that weirdo-lady-drinking-at-the-tastings-by-herself

So far I've PM'ed organizers for the Palo Brunch and Mixology & Mojito tastings, but I would like to join the FE list as well.

If there are any coffee lovers out there like me, maybe we can start a Cove Cafe group (if there isn't one already)?

Looking forward to getting 14 relaxing days in!

~Annie

(JustAnnieNotHazel---I've tried to PM you but can't...but I was in your FE group for the June 1 Med and my DD actually looked for and traded for a Duffy Bear pin off a CM lanyard for you as part of our FE. My DH got confused and gave it to another cabin & gave you a different pin. I felt super bad about it after he got back from doing the drops. I will bring a Duffy pin for you on this trip )
Old 06-23-2013, 11:36 AM   #2619
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpooh108
Hi Everyone!!

We were debating back & forth (between the EBTA and the WBTA 2014) and finally decided on the WBTA! So excited

My family will be me, my youngest daughter Emily, and my parents (in adjoining cabins). Since my DH won't be traveling with me I'm looking forward to joining in some of the group activities so that I won't be that weirdo-lady-drinking-at-the-tastings-by-herself

So far I've PM'ed organizers for the Palo Brunch and Mixology & Mojito tastings, but I would like to join the FE list as well.

If there are any coffee lovers out there like me, maybe we can start a Cove Cafe group (if there isn't one already)?

Looking forward to getting 14 relaxing days in!

~Annie

(JustAnnieNotHazel---I've tried to PM you but can't...but I was in your FE group for the June 1 Med and my DD actually looked for and traded for a Duffy Bear pin off a CM lanyard for you as part of our FE. My DH got confused and gave it to another cabin & gave you a different pin. I felt super bad about it after he got back from doing the drops. I will bring a Duffy pin for you on this trip )
That was so sweet of you.to trade for the Duffy pin.
Glad you decided on the wbta, you won't be disappointed.
Not sure what's up with the pm's on here. If you send an email to ********************** then I will be sure to add you to the list.

And Welcome aboard.
Old 06-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #2620
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpooh108 View Post

Welcome aboard! I disembarked the Magic when you boarded on June 1! (We did EBTA followed by 3 nights in Barcelona and NCL Spirit 12-night from Barcelona to Venice).

I've added you to the waitlist for Brunch. Just keep an eye on it here:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=429

Some folks have cancelled the cruise and I have been able to move people from the waitlist into groups.
Old 06-23-2013, 05:49 PM   #2621
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Looks like we had enough on waitlist to make an 8th Palo group brunch, which I have updated. All who were on the waitlist are now in a group.

Thank you for your patience. With my EBTA / Europe cruises and Iceland, plus my operating system crashing on my computer (and internet onboard costing 75 cents a minute) I am now back home and have replied to all PMs regarding brunch. Now to go back and read what I missed.

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

Updated Palo Group Brunch listings:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post47526305
Old 06-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #2622
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyGirl
Looks like we had enough on waitlist to make an 8th Palo group brunch, which I have updated. All who were on the waitlist are now in a group.

Thank you for your patience. With my EBTA / Europe cruises and Iceland, plus my operating system crashing on my computer (and internet onboard costing 75 cents a minute) I am now back home and have replied to all PMs regarding brunch. Now to go back and read what I missed.

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

Updated Palo Group Brunch listings:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post47526305
Thanks for all the work you've put into organizing the group brunches Mandy. Glad everyone is off the waistlist now!!!!
Old 06-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #2623
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnnieNotHazel View Post
Thanks for all the work you've put into organizing the group brunches Mandy. Glad everyone is off the waistlist now!!!!
It's been quite popular for this sailing! How many months have we been adding folks? Since February I think - so four months' worth of answering and replying to PMs, update the post, etc. Final payment is in about a year and we will be needing to collect cabin/reservation numbers along with booking names on reservation at that time. If anyone cancels the cruise, hopefully they continue to send me a PM to keep an accurate list should we have others interested in adding.

The EBTA 2013 only had two (2) Palo group brunches -- so the 8 here shows there is quite the demand! Thankful we were able to accommodate all who requested. And thankful those I replied to by pecking on my phone were patient to wait for me to get back to a computer to update the lists. Darn Apple crashing ... sigh.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #2624
arlenesp
Silly me, I thought paper was for the 1st
I need to get back to straightening. Yeah right!

Seriously thinking about doing this cruise. I probably will be sailing single. Just retired 2 months ago so have lots of time on my hands. Need to talk to my TA this week. Lots of pages on this thread.
Sept 2004 First Wonder cruise with Hurricane Jeanne,Jan 2005 Wonder,Sept 2005 Wonder, Dec 2006 Wonder, Capt Jacks EB PC Repo Aug 08, Sept 25 2011 Dream, Sept 19 2014 3 day, July 14 2014 Cruising with the Pirates to Alaska
Old 06-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #2625
lovingthemouse
You must believe......and then send cold, hard cash!!! ;)
magic is in the heart of the beholder...

Hi Arlene - hope that you choose to join our group. There are a number of us who have recently retired, and initially, were traveling single but have met wonderful folks whom we are now rooming with.
Truly, the experience of my lifetime!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: