Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is your favourite name for the cruise?
The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014 44 52.38%
From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014 11 13.10%
Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014 12 14.29%
WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure 13 15.48%
We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA) 4 4.76%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 03:12 PM   #1831
scottishwee35
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmah16 View Post
It looks like we might be flying Jet Blue from San Juan - New York, then Aer Lingus from New York - Shannon, then same airline Shannon - Manchester.

Who knows there might be some changes when the actually dates are released.
Hi Emma

I have been searching around for flight from San Juan to Edinburgh.. seem like Jet Blue to New York then NY to Edinburgh same name flight Aer Lingus.

I see one cheaper from San Jan to Edinburgh but my friend told me that Lufthansa, it was nightmare last year that put me off. That flight go to Germany oh dear.

Not easy... I am not sure if luggages will go through both flight or you pick it up at NY? If you book together with ebookers another company. I think luggages will go through without pick it up.

If you book separate then you have to pick the luggages up at NY.

Two years ago we booked Florida with three different stopover and we didn't pick our luggages as it went through all the way to Florida.

I still searching about the flights Not sure stay overnight at San Juan or flight home depend on my daughter school.

Scottishwee35
Disney Wonder Cruise, 6-9 April 06Disney Magic Cruise Med 18-28 July 07Disney Magic Panama Canal, 10 -28May 0828 July 10- Dover to Barcelona RCCI Freedom 10 April 11, Splendour of the Seas July 2013 WBTA Sept 2014

Last edited by scottishwee35; 04-03-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #1832
emmah16
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishwee35 View Post
Hi Emma

I have been searching around for flight from San Juan to Edinburgh.. seem like Jet Blue to New York then NY to Edinburgh same name flight Aer Lingus.

I see one cheaper from San Jan to Edinburgh but my friend told me that Lufthansa, it was nightmare last year that put me off. That flight go to Germany oh dear.

Not easy... I am not sure if luggages will go through both flight or you pick it up at NY? If you book together with ebookers another company. I think luggages will go through without pick it up.

If you book separate then you have to pick the luggages up at NY.

Two years ago we booked Florida with three different stopover and we didn't pick our luggages as it went through all the way to Florida.

I still searching about the flights Not sure stay overnight at San Juan or flight home depend on my daughter school.

Scottishwee35
Hi,

I have the same problem with my son and school. I would like to stay overnight in NY and see if I can get a day flight back on the Sunday but there does not seem to be any day flights.

Anyway I will still carry on searching at least we still have enough time to sort things out.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-03-2013, 05:14 PM   #1833
NWmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydiver View Post
We added the 1st PR cruise too to make a B2B but didn't decided to add it on until just a few weeks ago. We couldn't get the same cabin but got the one next door....we just have to pack our cases and leave them in the cabin and the stateroom host will move them for us...

Go for it and join us in the B2B!

There is a positive in this. Most of your packing will be done. That Southern is not onoly port intensive, there is no sea day or Castaway Cay day right before disembarkation. Packing up as much as you can on the previous cruise will be very helpful.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #1834
JMTwo
Earning My Ears

WBTA looks like fun

Hi all. What a fun group you all are and so organized -- love that. We are very excited to be on the WBTA in 2014 with all of you. I'm Judy and my DH is Jeff (Jeff T on the boards) and we are in stateroom 6130. We are from the Pittsburgh PA area and love all things Disney, including cruising. The WBTA will be my 5th Disney cruise and Jeff's 4th. We are also on the Magic for the June 1, 2013, Med cruise.

With all those sea days, we would love to find people who like to play cards. We play pinochle, euchre, cribbage, rummy and many more. Looking forward to meeting everyone and making lots of new friends.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:07 PM   #1835
NWDAD
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMTwo View Post
Hi all. What a fun group you all are and so organized -- love that. We are very excited to be on the WBTA in 2014 with all of you. I'm Judy and my DH is Jeff (Jeff T on the boards) and we are in stateroom 6130. We are from the Pittsburgh PA area and love all things Disney, including cruising. The WBTA will be my 5th Disney cruise and Jeff's 4th. We are also on the Magic for the June 1, 2013, Med cruise.

With all those sea days, we would love to find people who like to play cards. We play pinochle, euchre, cribbage, rummy and many more. Looking forward to meeting everyone and making lots of new friends.
DW, MWMom(Skye) and I play cards also. Have never played cribbage, but have played all the rest. A little out of practice though as no one plays pinochle here in Washington State.

Kevin
Wonder 5/27/2013-Alaska
Magic 1/27/2014-Bahamas
Magic 11/12/2014-Southern, 11/18/2014- SJ to PC repo
Magic EBTA
DIS Dad's Club Member 685
Old 04-04-2013, 02:27 PM   #1836
JMTwo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWDAD View Post
DW, MWMom(Skye) and I play cards also. Have never played cribbage, but have played all the rest. A little out of practice though as no one plays pinochle here in Washington State.

Kevin
I'm not the best card player, but I enjoy it a lot. I really didn't play much until we moved from Arizona to Pennsylvania -- people in AZ don't play a lot of cards either.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #1837
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:

We are also on the June 1st Med cruise can't wait!
Old 04-04-2013, 03:43 PM   #1838
ThePhantomsGirl
I was born to cruise!

I don't play cards often but I do like Gin Rummy, or board games like Rumikub or Yatzee.

1/27/07 Western Caribbean Disney Magic; 2/2/12 Disney Dream Bahamas; 4/28/12 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean; 1/27/13 Carnival Legend; 9/7/13 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 1/25/14 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 2/16/14 Disney Dream Bahamas; 9/6/14 Disney Magic WBTA
Old 04-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #1839
JMTwo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnnieNotHazel View Post
We are also on the June 1st Med cruise can't wait!
So we're on both together -- awesome! We are late dining for the Med cruise in June (all those excursions--don't want to rush back) and the early dining for the WBTA. I'm so excited. I've never been to Europe, so this is all new to me. Our cruises have all been in the Bahamas or Caribbean.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #1840
JMTwo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl View Post
I don't play cards often but I do like Gin Rummy, or board games like Rumikub or Yatzee.
We like board games, too!
Old 04-04-2013, 06:57 PM   #1841
MedicGoofy
DIS Veteran

I used to play board games or cards all the time when I was a bit younger. My grandfather and me played all the time. I may need some refreshing but would love to sit and play
Old 04-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #1842
geffric
DH thinks I'm funny -- but I tell him it's like a hobby!
I found myself checking for new posting while I am at work, at home, doing homework
I have LOTS of really nice Disney loving friends

I always bring a deck of cards..so let the playing begin!

Old 04-04-2013, 07:43 PM   #1843
acourtwdw2
DIS Veteran

Annette and I have a set of cards for the game hand and foot that have traveled more than most people i know. Our score sheet is at least 15 years old. We also have some other card games we travel with that always draws a crowd because we are very competitive and get loud.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #1844
lovingthemouse
You must believe......and then send cold, hard cash!!! ;)
magic is in the heart of the beholder...

Ok Phantoms Girl - bring on the Yahtzee game!!! Used to love playing....
Old 04-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #1845
geffric
DH thinks I'm funny -- but I tell him it's like a hobby!
I found myself checking for new posting while I am at work, at home, doing homework
I have LOTS of really nice Disney loving friends

Quote:
So we're on both together -- awesome! We .
you mean you're getting on as we get off the ship>?? I will be sad to get off..but Have fun! I will warm the Magic up for you..LOL

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: