Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #76
TheAviator
I don't always live dangerously, but when I do, I prefer to do it at Taco Bell

I am actually very shocked that the Ouja board has never been banned.

I like your stories, I oddly enough have never "seen" anything. Its all noises and sounds, including very clear voices at times. But no visuals, beleive me I look all the time, in mirrors, things, hoping to catch a glimpse of the entity but never have.

Forgot one good one, me and GF were laying in bed, we had not been together very long at this time. She was just learning all about the ghost and had actually been up most of the night being freaked out from all the activity. (I did warn her in detail before she came over).

So anyway its morning and we're both awake and she starts to tell me about how she was up half the night freaked out, and told me about all the different noises. I tell her well its nothing to worry about its just my aunt and I guess she's jealous that you are in my bed. Right then when I said that, there was a very loud knock on the wall, just above GF's head (the head of the bed is up against the wall). It was very freaky and very noticeable. It was not a coincidence, soon as I had said my aunt is just jealous you're in my bed or whatever I said, paraphrasing it, the very loud knock came, and it was not on my side of the bed, it was right above her head.
TheAviator is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: