Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Payments on disneyworld.com??

Can someone help me? I paid off my vacation this morning, but can't see any payments, total cost, anything on the disneyworld.com website. I'm pretty tech savvy and I can't figure out where on the new website to look.

Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:58 PM   #2
SimplyGoofy
"You are not Mickey Mouse... you are a rat!" "Rat, shmat. Besides, they're tourists. What do they know?"

I don't believe the cost shows up on the website anymore (at least, not yet). If the glitch still works, one way to get around the "new" site is to log-in and choose the "Free Customized Maps" under My Disney Experience. It then pulls you back to the old website where you can look at your reservation (and the cost with amounts paid).

I haven't tried it in a week or so, so it's possible they've already taken care of this work-around. However, it's worth a shot!

Feb 2012 - A Savanna, A Wizard, and Oodles of Food - AKL/DxDP/WWoHP
SimplyGoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-10-2013, 07:53 AM   #3
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyGoofy View Post
I don't believe the cost shows up on the website anymore (at least, not yet). If the glitch still works, one way to get around the "new" site is to log-in and choose the "Free Customized Maps" under My Disney Experience. It then pulls you back to the old website where you can look at your reservation (and the cost with amounts paid).

I haven't tried it in a week or so, so it's possible they've already taken care of this work-around. However, it's worth a shot!
That worked perfectly!!! Thank you so much!!!

(plus, I ended up getting the email this morning)

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:25 AM   #4
1971DBday
Keep moving forward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmentChick View Post
Can someone help me? I paid off my vacation this morning, but can't see any payments, total cost, anything on the disneyworld.com website. I'm pretty tech savvy and I can't figure out where on the new website to look.

Any help?

Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyGoofy View Post

We made a payment yesterday over the phone and when I asked if the new system was ever going to allow payments to be made online again the CM stated "soon" - so still working on it, like so many other things. I have to say - I'm not sure why Disney pushed this new program out so early before it was truly completed.

As for the map trick, thank you! I can still make a payment this way instead of calling and going through all of the promps!!!!
'79 1st trip (child); '95 Honeymoon WL; '98 GF; '02 Poly; Nov/Dec '06 CSR; Nov/Dec '07 CBR; Nov/Dec '08 CSR; Nov/Dec2009Poly; Nov/Dec2010Poly; Oct '11 Poly; June '12 Poly; June '13 BC; Planning June 2014 AKV as First Time DVC Owners

1971DBday is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: