Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Photography Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #16
lhermiston
Scare Floor Supervisor

Awesome shots! And yes, most guys in their 20s can pick Danica Patrick out of a crowd

That's great that you enjoy photography so much that you do it for "work" and fun.
lhermiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:12 PM   #17
kofslinky
Mouseketeer

Well I am recently returned from my trip to WDW with my new Amazon camera bag, and I am happy to report that I liked it. I carried my D90 with an 18-200 lens on it most of the trip, but also had a 35 mm 1.8 in the bag. Thanks to the size, I could also carry my wallet, a light jacket, and a couple other incidentals. It fit well on rides and was comfortable to wear around all day (although it got a little warm at AK). THe sternum strap was helpful, and the waist strap was nice to prevent my shirt from moving around in the back. It was surprisingly easy to get through security because I got prepared before I got to the security guard. I did tend to keep the camera around my neck when I knew there would be several pictures I may want in a short time frame, but I found it easy to slide the camera in and out of the top without having to open the bag too much or stopping to pull the camera out. Switching lenses around did require stopping more and putting the bag down, but all-in-all I was quite happy with the bag.

The bag also worked well as my carry-on for the airplane, and nicely fit my iPad and headphones.

Overall, I was quite happy with the bag. I hope this helps someone else when looking for a bag- the AmazonBasics bags seem quite nice!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #18
lhermiston
Scare Floor Supervisor

Thanks for the review! Maybe I'll just invest in a nice neck strap rather than a different bag.
lhermiston is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photography, tips and tricks

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: