Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #16
mmouse37
Mickey for Me!
Likes surprises

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty91 View Post
THIS ^ ! We LOVE the Sheraton Four Points! I believe each room has two beds and a pull out.
I usually love Starwood properties but hated this hotel. The "pool" felt like an aquariam exhibit (and having it placed in the parking garage was strange).

MJ
Disney Dream - 5 times - Official Maiden Voyage January 26, 2011
Disney Fantasy - 2 times

mmouse37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #17
ruadisneyfan2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by makunc1 View Post
We are a family of 5 and staying at the Hyatt Regency MCO next Friday before our Fantasy cruise. They take the bags straight from the room to the ship. I will let you know how it was when we return.
This really isn't good advice. Their rooms sleep 4 max. My good friend has 3 kids and they would sneak the 3rd one in and let him sleep with them but as he got bigger that stopped working. They don't allow rollaway beds in rooms with 2 doubles/queens; only allowed in rooms with a king bed. That still won't sleep 5.
Register to remove

Old 02-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #18
makunc1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruadisneyfan2 View Post
This really isn't good advice. Their rooms sleep 4 max. My good friend has 3 kids and they would sneak the 3rd one in and let him sleep with them but as he got bigger that stopped working. They don't allow rollaway beds in rooms with 2 doubles/queens; only allowed in rooms with a king bed. That still won't sleep 5.
You're right, it isn't good advice if I don't know the configuration of the family. We have a blow up pack and play for the baby and it fits just fine. But you are correct, for 3 older children, or a grandparent, it probably won't work in one room, unless someone sleeps on the floor, which, for the convenience of the hotel, isn't a bad idea.
makunc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:20 PM   #19
nannylori
Mouseketeer

Stayed at Country Inn & Suites last year & will be staying there again next month. The pool at the Radisson looks a little fancier and you can actually book a time for their port shuttle,but breakfast is extra. CI & S has complimentary breakfast and the pool is just fine. You can't book passage on their free port shuttle until you check in, though. But DH & I have no complaints. We walked to Zacharys for lunch,a family owned restaurant & drove the half mile to Fishlips for dinner, and was in time to watch the Magic sail away.
nannylori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #20
Kstatefan
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by makunc1 View Post
We are a family of 5 and staying at the Hyatt Regency MCO next Friday before our Fantasy cruise. They take the bags straight from the room to the ship. I will let you know how it was when we return.
makunc1 - I also have a family of 5 and looked at the Hyatt Regency MCO but their website said the room occupancy was 4. Were they able to book for 5 or did you just book the room for 4? Curious as I was considering doing that and using the Magical Express from MCO.
Kstatefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:26 PM   #21
mom2jcg
Mouseketeer

It's definitely not the economical choice, but our family of 5 takes ME to the Poly and takes a car service the next day. That is where we always stay for WDW, and we love hanging at the pool and going to DD. Depends on how early you arrive, though. Wouldn't be worth the splurge if you arrive late in the day.
mom2jcg is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: