Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
lundve
DIS Veteran

Happy Limo pick up and drop off time

So this is our very first time not using our own vehicle or Budget to get to the port. We are doing a 5 night Dream and will be at AKL prior to the cruise. We have a 11-11:30 PAT and wondered what time we should have the driver pick us up.

Also we have early seating so early breakfast in the AM too - what time would you have them come get us to take us back to WDW? (We are book ending this cruise with WDW stays).

TY

lundve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
mom2jcg
Mouseketeer

It takes about 45 minutes to one hour to get from Disney Resorts to port. I think we did a pick up time of 9:30 and it worked out almost perfect. Be warned though, that Happy may confirm a time for you that you didn't request. When we submitted our request for 9:00 (we first thought we needed more time), they emailed back a confirmation for 10:45! When I called to tell them it was wrong, a very rude lady told me that's all she could do and argued with me, trying to convince me to accept a pickup time that was 15 minutes before my PAT. I ended up canceling and booking with Sunshine and was very pleased. Many people use Happy and apparently like them, but I felt I should warn you and give you a backup just in case. Good luck!
mom2jcg is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: