Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #31
Tom999
Earning My Ears

i am obsessed with Disney Pluto
Tom999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:06 PM   #32
acm97
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddict101 View Post
I'm TOTALLY Disney obsessed! So obsessed that I have done countless reports on Disney AND Walt Disney! I may have only been twice but it is still my favorite place on the planet! I get so excited before a trip! I start bouncing off the walls MONTHS before and end up begging to pack way too far in advance haha :P I see some people on here who have to same passion about Disney as me (For instance, check out ANY of the Frump TRs! They are awesome!!!) But what I see a lot is people around where I am, and I am sure where everyone else is, teens are starting to think Disney is just boring, lame or for kids! I get some kids think they "out grow" the Disney magic, don't want to be stuck with the family for a week, but come on this is Disney! It's when you can be a kid again and not look weird! All the amazing views, cast members, food, rides! The list just goes on and on! Even my best friend is refusing to go to Disney with her family! Now who in their right mind would refuse that?! I guess she just doesn't get the magic! My room is covered in Disney stuff, 30+ Disney Pictures on my wall, and 75 Disney movies(But the collection is growing!) Even my boyfriend is crazy about Disney! Not as obsessed as me of course! There is a certain type of Disney Crazed that I think only DIS'er really understand. So that's why I'm here! Post stuff, introduce your self, anyone Disney crazed come on and join! I think we all need a few more Disney crazy friends!

And since we are introducing ourselfs I'll start!

I'm Nicole, I'm 17 and have two wonderful dogs. I'm a senior and will be off to college next year! I have been Disney crazy since my first trip when I was 10. Disney is pretty much always on my mind. I'm always on DIS, the Disney websites, pretty much doing ANYTHING Disney! So now it's your turn! Let's all become some Disney crazed friends haha
Omg you all make me feel so much better about my obsession!! I'm 16 and have gone to Disney World 7 times (1st time i was 2) I kinda get embarrassed when people are like" your going to disney aaggaainnn?!" But its such an amazing magical place....Literally I've seen like every disney movie and I'm obsessed with all the princesses! My faves belle!!! And all the music in the classic movies make me feel so happy inside like I could listen to it 24/7!! Disney's always on my mind too, when my parents get home from work I always have something new to tell them about disney my crib sheets were baby Minnie and mickey lol I had I no choice but to be a disney fanatic!!
acm97 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-27-2013, 12:02 AM   #33
disneyaddict101
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acm97 View Post

Omg you all make me feel so much better about my obsession!! I'm 16 and have gone to Disney World 7 times (1st time i was 2) I kinda get embarrassed when people are like" your going to disney aaggaainnn?!" But its such an amazing magical place....Literally I've seen like every disney movie and I'm obsessed with all the princesses! My faves belle!!! And all the music in the classic movies make me feel so happy inside like I could listen to it 24/7!! Disney's always on my mind too, when my parents get home from work I always have something new to tell them about disney my crib sheets were baby Minnie and mickey lol I had I no choice but to be a disney fanatic!!
That's why we're here! We are all each others Disney enablers! Haha
Old 03-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #34
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

I'm loving this page!! We are all so alike! I just got back from Disney world a few weeks ago and it was amazing as usual!! I had the best time and had so many magical moments! I'm in the middle of writing a trip report here on dis so if any of you are interested in hearing all about my trip you should read it! It's called rope doping to Disney
nemolover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:52 PM   #35
acm97
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemolover22 View Post
I'm loving this page!! We are all so alike! I just got back from Disney world a few weeks ago and it was amazing as usual!! I had the best time and had so many magical moments! I'm in the middle of writing a trip report here on dis so if any of you are interested in hearing all about my trip you should read it! It's called rope doping to Disney
I would love to read about your trip!! Can't wait!
acm97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #36
francescaa
☾wanderlust☽

hey im francesca and im 15 and i literally will never outgrow disney. I've been to disney in florida 17 times and the one in cali once. I have a trip coming up in may for my sweet 16 and i'm taking my best friend. Im so excited to take her because shes only gone to disney 4 times and when she goes her parents don't like going on the rides and when my family goes to disney we go hard. Its kinda sad that i consider being able to walk around all the parks with out a map and know where everything is exactly an accomplishment.
I hope when I come back from disney in may I can do a trip report (if i can remember to)
When im a senior in high school, the senior trip is a trip to disney for 3 days. I cry everytime i leave disney, so i dont know what im going to do when i go to disney as a senior omg.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:28 PM   #37
PrincessTori96
Disney Princess

Hi, My name is Tori and I'm totally Disney Obsessed! I've been an annual Passholder my entire life. I'm from New Jersey and used to come to WDW twice a year, but my family moved to Orlando three years ago so I could start high school down here AND so we'd be closer to Disney! I currently live 10 minutes away from the magic and go every weekend. My favorite princesses are Rapunzel and Belle and my favorite thing to do at the parks is watch the Main Street Electrical parade. I'm so happy to have found so many people who love Disney as much as I do! :D

How can you read this? It doesn't have any pictures!
I'm just a princess enjoying my adventures through Walt Disney World every weekend...
PrincessTori96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:37 AM   #38
disneyaddict101
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTori96 View Post
Hi, My name is Tori and I'm totally Disney Obsessed! I've been an annual Passholder my entire life. I'm from New Jersey and used to come to WDW twice a year, but my family moved to Orlando three years ago so I could start high school down here AND so we'd be closer to Disney! I currently live 10 minutes away from the magic and go every weekend. My favorite princesses are Rapunzel and Belle and my favorite thing to do at the parks is watch the Main Street Electrical parade. I'm so happy to have found so many people who love Disney as much as I do! :D
Every weekend? Oh. My. Gosh. You are so loving the dream! Jealous! Haha
Old 03-31-2013, 03:07 PM   #39
spursboy13
Galactic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTori96 View Post
I am so jealous! I used to go 3 times a year, but we had to stop. I cried some nights because of it. But, I will have been to every single Disney park by the end of this year. I already went to Disney World this year, but my family is taking a huge trip this summer. We are hitting both Disneys in Asia and I am also going to Disneyland California this September. Can't wait!

"If you have a dream, don't wait. Act." - Kingdom Hearts
"A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." -Hercules
"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." -The Lion King
"Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it." -A Nightmare Before Christmas
"I never look back darling. It distracts me from the now" -The Incredibles
spursboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #40
Disneyfreak095
Earning My Ears

I'm Katie and I'm 18, so heading off to college next year too!! I am so obsessed it isnt even funny! I've been 10 times but my parents are getting tired of it (how am i their daughter?!). I'm trying so hard to convince them that we should go in august... i might be wearing them down a little But I also want to do the DCP. I am thinking of doing it in the spring of my sophomore year!!!! I am always researching it lol, so I really hope I get in on my first try! But, all I can say is that I hope my roommate loves Disney lol, or it's going to be a long year

Offsite-'97 Offsite-'98 Offsite-'01 Offsite-'02 OKW-'04 All Star Movies-'06 CSR-'08 All Star Music-'10 OKW-'11 OKW/Vero Beach-'12 POR-'13 Pop Century-'14
Disneyfreak095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #41
Bergeron37
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by diskar2 View Post
Hey I'm 17, I love disney soooo much, my room is all disney also. I live in ohio... way to far away. I have been to disney world 20 times, Disneyland 1 and a disney cruise once. I am a disney vacation club member we own at animal kingdom lodge and Saratoga springs. I'm going to disney world in 47 days!!! Staying at bay lake for the first time so excited!!!
Wow that's a lot of times 20!! My family owns at animal kingdom lodge as well... But my favorite is at the Polynesian. Have fun on your trip.
Bergeron37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:21 AM   #42
Bergeron37
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddict101 View Post

Hey! im thinkn bout applying fir the dcp next year so excited! Glad to see some more people want to!!
I thought I knew alot about Disney but I guess not...what is the Disney college plan
Bergeron37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:35 AM   #43
JeMappelleHelen
Earning My Ears

Hello! My name is Helen, I'm 16 and from Inverness in Scotland (not FL!) so I live a very long way away from the magic. I have been to Disney Paris once and in Orlando twice and am headed there again this summer... I cannot wait! I wish I could go more often to Disney but obviously it is hard to because of the distance but one day I hope to take my children at least once when I am older! The magic is amazing and I'd just love to work there Apart from Disney I love musical theatre and I have to admit I am a huge fan of One Direction... you either love them or hate them and I just absolutely love them!
My next trip is in 90 days... can't wait! :D It will be the best summer EVER!
JeMappelleHelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #44
Anelka
Earning My Ears

Hello everyone!
I'm so happy to see people so similar and who share the same love for Disney as I do!
First of all, I'm 15 and I've been to Disney World once and I got back from my second Disney Cruise not too long ago, and I've also been to their resort in Hawaii. I convinced my mom to get a DVC membership and now we are so excited to go on our second Disney World trip in February :D
My friends don't understand my love for Disney but when I took my friend on my second cruise, she understood why we have the membership and she was also hooked on Disney!
March 2013- Disney Fantasy
April 2014- Second time in WDW at Saratoga Springs!

March 2015???

"If you can dream it, you can do it."
"Do what you love and love what you do"
"Here you leave today and enter a world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Last edited by Anelka; 04-15-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Anelka is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: