Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2013, 11:27 AM   #91
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minniecarousel View Post
Our morning news reported that a charred body was found inside the cabin this morning. They can't positively identify it as Dorner. But they're pretty sure it is.

Just read this online.

"A charred body was found in the basement of the burned cabin along with a wallet and personal items, including a California driver’s license with the name Christopher Dorner, an official briefed on the investigation told The Associated Press."

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #92
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Am I the only one that is hoping they can quickly identify that body as him? Maybe I watch too many movies but it just seems fishy.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-13-2013, 11:59 AM   #93
Janepod
The new dinning plan is out. Need to get those ressies in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway View Post
Am I the only one that is hoping they can quickly identify that body as him? Maybe I watch too many movies but it just seems fishy.
It's totally fishy. The body can't be identified but the nearby wallet and license are intact? Give me a break.

He had better be found to have a self-inflicted gunshot wound in his head or what the LAPD did is reprehensible. You don't burn someone to death.
Janepod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #94
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janepod View Post
It's totally fishy. The body can't be identified but the nearby wallet and license are intact? Give me a break.

He had better be found to have a self-inflicted gunshot wound in his head or what the LAPD did is reprehensible. You don't burn someone to death.
Umm, that's not really what I meant. I meant more like I hope he didn't find some way to set it up so its someone else's body. If he was burned to death, that's all on him.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:20 PM   #95
MissManda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janepod View Post

I agree. The whole thing is fishy and it appears to me that the cops were way to anxious to kill him from the get go. Why else would they shoot up a truck (which didn't even match the make/model/color of his) without verifying the passengers. They almost killed two innocent women in their hurry to get this guy.

If you listen to audio from last night, they intentionally set that house on fire. They talked about where to shoot it and what side of the house he would come out of if he tried to make a run for it. I'm sure the single shot that was heard from the house would have been him taking his life (which is how I figured this would eventually end.). I just can't help but think there was a better way to resolve this. I

There is much more to this story than the public will ever know.

How about the poor owner of the cabin who watched his property go down in flames on the national news.

1st Trip- May 2009- CBR
2nd Trip- Sept 2010- POFQ- MNSSHP
3rd Trip-June 2012- Offsite condo.
4th Trip- possibly a solo??? TBD
MissManda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:13 PM   #96
momrek06

I think there is ALLOT the police are not disclosing and they have that right. Sometimes its the Media that gives so much HYPE to these situations. Just watching the News yesterday all afternoon because I live here (it was on every channel) the reports were stated and then changed then stated and then changed over and over again right through to late last night.

As far as shooting the house up "intentionally" it did not happen like that. I heard this story told many times the SAME way.

They knew no one was in there BUT him.

They pulled up and called repeatedly to him to come out. That they would be shooting in tear gas cannisters if he did not come out. This went on for a while. Calling over and over to him.
With no response they started to shot in the t.g. cannisters.

No response. Then they started taking the walls down on the cabin one after another calling to him to come out.

No response and as they got to the last wall they heard a single gun shot from within the cabin. Now that SINGLE gun shot, police could NOT assume that he shot himself. That is what HE wanted them to think but he could have just shot at anything and if more police where to STORM in there, more gun battle could have ensued.

Killer was nasty and had a scary list of 40 people he wanted dead.

There was video last night of his Mom coming home to her house. Getting out of her car. She appeared to be dressed very nice. Beautiful home. She checked her mail. Brought the mail in and went into her home. The Mom and her daughter have been totally cooperating with Police.

KAR

Old 02-13-2013, 03:22 PM   #97
DisneyPeanut
Mouseketeer

They also said they found his license in San Diego last week when he tried to steal the boat. I don't know many people who carry 2 wallets with 2 licenses. Things that make you go hmmmm.
DisneyPeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:39 PM   #98
momrek06

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPeanut View Post
They also said they found his license in San Diego last week when he tried to steal the boat. I don't know many people who carry 2 wallets with 2 licenses. Things that make you go hmmmm.
No they did not say license.

"An airport shuttle driver found Dorner's photo ID and an LAPD badge near the San Diego International Airport, also known as Lindbergh Field. The badge was turned over to Harbor police at 2:27 a.m. Thursday"

KAR

Old 02-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #99
CammelleandBre
Mouseketeer

IMHO, I don't think they found any remains in the house. The LAPD just has to put something out there to try, and deflect the fact that they set that person's house on fire to try and get Mr. Donor. I personally think he's still out there, and somebody is helping him. I mean come on he's been on the run for 10+ days and has the whole LAPD looking for him, and they can't get him. (Also when I say "help" I am referring to monetary, and food, and hygiene assistance)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: