Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-21-2013, 11:35 PM   #3736
MrsJ1107
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2

Just found this!

Hi Barb,

I am so excited to have found this site! Wish I had found it sooner, rather than 12 days before we leave!! I see you are about to have a fun adventure of your own, I hope you can squeeze another project in before you go

We were looking for a design to put on the kid's pillow cases that had a Mickey head & the boat & you have that!! We were so excited to see your designs!

If you are able to squeeze us in before your trip, could we please get:

Mickey Lounging Beach (can you add the ship in the background?)
Name in the left ear: Sully
Year & DCL logo in the right: 2013
(not sure if I'm supposed to specify color of writing, but if so)
Color: Orange

Minnie Beach Towel (can you add the ship in the background?)
Name in the left ear: Brandi
Year & DCL logo in the right: 2013
Color: Any shade of blue

Minnie Lounging MH
Name in the left ear: Gracie
Year & DCL logo in the right: 2013
Color: Any color but pink...no pink

Goofy with Surfboard MH (can you add the ship in the background?)
Name in the left ear: Corey
Year & DCL logo in the right: 2013
Color: Orange

We are vacationing on the Disney Dream on 11/3/13 - to the Bahamas - SO EXCITED!

Thank you so very much & please enjoy your trip!
Rachel
MrsJ1107 is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 06:15 AM   #3737
elmlea22
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chelmsford, UK
Posts: 134

Great

Thank you
__________________
Orlando - 15 visit and counting 1985 - 2014 next trip 2017

LA/San Fran/San Diego/Vegas - 2010. NYC/DC/Philly - 2011. Vegas - 2012


elmlea22 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-22-2013, 08:00 AM   #3738
LuvOrtiz2004
Earning My Ears
 
LuvOrtiz2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Schnecksville, PA
Posts: 27

So excited

We are three months away from our first ever cruise Could you please make the following for us?

1. m & m ocean beach chairs
on top just... Disney Magic
on bottom... January 2014

2. magic in bahamas
January 2014

Thank you!
LuvOrtiz2004 is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 10:19 AM   #3739
the kids
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 72

Hi Barb, Thank you for all your hard work! It is so appreciated.

Could I get 2 more graphics. Thank you so much in advance. This will make our cruise even more special.

1.Goofy welcome aboard lp
on top bon voyage
on bottom November 23-November 30, 2013 (not sure if I need November twice, what ever you think looks best)

2. Minnie 1 lp bathing suit
on top Disney Fantasy
on bottom Princess J

Thank you again
the kids is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #3740
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran
 
Disneysince1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southwest Virginia
Posts: 3,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJ1107 View Post
Hi Barb,

I am so excited to have found this site! Wish I had found it sooner, rather than 12 days before we leave!! I see you are about to have a fun adventure of your own, I hope you can squeeze another project in before you go

We were looking for a design to put on the kid's pillow cases that had a Mickey head & the boat & you have that!! We were so excited to see your designs!

If you are able to squeeze us in before your trip, could we please get:

Mickey Lounging Beach (can you add the ship in the background?)
Name in the left ear: Sully
Year & DCL logo in the right: 2013
(not sure if I'm supposed to specify color of writing, but if so)
Color: Orange

Minnie Beach Towel (can you add the ship in the background?)
Name in the left ear: Brandi
Year & DCL logo in the right: 2013
Color: Any shade of blue

Minnie Lounging MH
Name in the left ear: Gracie
Year & DCL logo in the right: 2013
Color: Any color but pink...no pink

Goofy with Surfboard MH (can you add the ship in the background?)
Name in the left ear: Corey
Year & DCL logo in the right: 2013
Color: Orange

We are vacationing on the Disney Dream on 11/3/13 - to the Bahamas - SO EXCITED!

Thank you so very much & please enjoy your trip!
Rachel
Here you go...



__________________
Barbara
DISign Thread Part 3: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3332553
My Disign Thread Part Deux: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3190132
My 1st DISign thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3060728
Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Disneysince1982 is online now  
Old 10-22-2013, 11:27 AM   #3741
Fivepin
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Treasure Island, FL
Posts: 1,696

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kids View Post
Hi Barb, Thank you for all your hard work! It is so appreciated.

Could I get 2 more graphics. Thank you so much in advance. This will make our cruise even more special.

1.Goofy welcome aboard lp
on top bon voyage
on bottom November 23-November 30, 2013 (not sure if I need November twice, what ever you think looks best)

2. Minnie 1 lp bathing suit
on top Disney Fantasy
on bottom Princess J

Thank you again

We're on the same cruise!
__________________
Judy DH DS(14) DS(12) DS(9)



Married at WDW Wedding Pavilion 9/23/95
Cruises: 9/14/2002 1st Disney Cruise West Caribbean; 10/2/2004 Eastern Caribbean; 8/20/2005 14 nite Panama Canal; 9/16/2006 Double Dip with Costa Maya; 5/26/2007 11 nite Mediterranean; 5/1/2008 3 night Wonder Best Friend Cruise; 9/11/2008 3 night Wonder Anniversary Cruise; 10/11/2008 Eastern Caribbean; 11/14/2009 Double Dip;1/21/2010 3 nite Wonder Mini Getaway; 7/6/2010 12 night Northern European Capitals Cruise1/26/2011 Dream MV;7/12/2011 Alaska Cruise;11/17/2011 Dream B2B; 3/31/2012 Fantasy MV; 4/29/2012 15 nite Hawaii Cruise; 7/13/2012 2 night NYC Cruise to Nowhere; 8/10/2012 Double Dip; 9/20/12 3 Nite Anniversary Cruise;11/18/12 3 Nite Vow Renewal Cruise; 1/10/13 3 Nite 1st DVC Member Cruise; 6/23/13 4 nite Dream Cruise; 11/23/13 Thanksgiving on the Fantasy; 1/14/14 3 Nite Magic Cruise in the Royal Suite
Trips to WDW:too many to count
Fivepin is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 11:37 AM   #3742
the kids
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivepin View Post
We're on the same cruise!
Just about a month to go! So excited. Happy cursing
the kids is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 12:13 PM   #3743
jrsherwood
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 7

Honeymoon DISign Request

Hi Barb,

I was hoping to get a couple of DISigns from you before sailing on my honeymoon cruise in November.

1. m&m sunset deck
-Disney Magic
-November 20-24, 2013
-Rebecca & James

2. CC5k Minnie
-Rebecca

3. Castaway Cay 5K (Mickey)
-James

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful time on the Magic, we are very much looking forward to our Magic cruise!
Rebecca
jrsherwood is offline  
Old 10-23-2013, 08:12 AM   #3744
WalterElias
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 7

Thank you so much, they are just perfect
WalterElias is offline  
Old 10-23-2013, 10:03 AM   #3745
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran
 
Disneysince1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southwest Virginia
Posts: 3,621

We are off to sail the Fantasy! I'll be back November 3rd. I will finish the rest of the requests on November 3rd.
Just noticed that I'm at page 250. The magic number! I've started "Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux". Please post any new requests on my new thread. I'll be posting the finished requests from this thread, on the new thread, on November 3rd.
__________________
Barbara
DISign Thread Part 3: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3332553
My Disign Thread Part Deux: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3190132
My 1st DISign thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3060728
Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.

Last edited by Disneysince1982; 10-23-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Disneysince1982 is online now  
Old 10-23-2013, 11:11 AM   #3746
MrsJ1107
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2

Thank you, Barb! These are awesome!! I so appreciate you getting these done before your trip. Have a great time!!
MrsJ1107 is offline  
Old 10-23-2013, 11:46 AM   #3747
poohspals
Mouseketeer
 
poohspals's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: York. UK
Posts: 135

Many Thanks for our pictures - can't wait to see how fab they look on our stateroom door - hope you've had a great holiday
__________________
poohspals is offline  
Old 10-25-2013, 11:58 PM   #3748
DisneyMom2Boys21
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 6

Hi Barb!

We are sailing on the Disney Dream and wondering if you could make us Aquaduck "Mickey Ears" with the names Paul, Jenn, Nolan, and Carter on them. Also if you could put Disney Dream 2013 in the ear that would be so awesome of you. One last thing, if it's not too much to ask, you also have a cool pirate sunset picture in your pirate album it says "a pirates life for me" And you can see a pirate ship near the sunset and mickey silhouette on the beach. Could you put the Disney Dream and the Vaughan Family on that one also? only if you have time. We don't sail until Dec you have such unique designs, love them all! Thank you thank you thank you in advance, it's our first cruise!
DisneyMom2Boys21 is offline  
Old 10-26-2013, 07:14 AM   #3749
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran
 
Disneysince1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southwest Virginia
Posts: 3,621

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMom2Boys21 View Post
Hi Barb!

We are sailing on the Disney Dream and wondering if you could make us Aquaduck "Mickey Ears" with the names Paul, Jenn, Nolan, and Carter on them. Also if you could put Disney Dream 2013 in the ear that would be so awesome of you. One last thing, if it's not too much to ask, you also have a cool pirate sunset picture in your pirate album it says "a pirates life for me" And you can see a pirate ship near the sunset and mickey silhouette on the beach. Could you put the Disney Dream and the Vaughan Family on that one also? only if you have time. We don't sail until Dec you have such unique designs, love them all! Thank you thank you thank you in advance, it's our first cruise!
I will be back on Nov. 3. Boarding the fantasy today! I will get it done then.
__________________
Barbara
DISign Thread Part 3: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3332553
My Disign Thread Part Deux: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3190132
My 1st DISign thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3060728
Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Disneysince1982 is online now  
Old 10-26-2013, 07:42 AM   #3750
manqvu
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 97

Have a great trip Barbara!
manqvu is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: