Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 10:50 AM   #2371
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlind17 View Post
Hi Barb, I found a few that I would like. If you have time
1. Lilo cupcake- Tara
2.Rapunzel Cupcake-Brooke
3. pirate cupcake- Josh
4. stitch cupcake- Autumn
5.perry cupcake- Ethan
6. Tink mh- Tara
7. Stitch- Autumn
8. Cinderella- Autumn
9. Ariel- Brooke
10. Phineas & Ferb- Ethan
11. red mickey- Ethan
12. pirate mickey- Ethan
13.pirate Minnie- Brooke & Autumn
14. M and M silhouette- Josh & Tara
THANK YOU!!!!
Here you go...

Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #2372
DVCRejonis
Earning My Ears

pirate shirts

Is their away you can keep I the gray map behind the faces? that you have used. Use the tan map for the back mat. Thank you the rectangle is fine thanks! Just looking for something different maybe it might add some more charter. Who knows Thank you ever so much, Hollie and Family
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-18-2013, 11:46 AM   #2373
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess7davis View Post
Hey Barbara!

You are so talented. I would like to request some designs for my upcoming cruise next week.
1. Keep calm and cruise on (can you put the words "cruise on" on two different lines like keep calm.) The Davis Family
2. Minnie head dk red - Jess -nothing on ears
3. Mickey head with buttons - Travis - nothing on ears
4. Retro mickey and Minnie lp - ship name and happy anniversary at bottom
5. Can you add a steamboat Willie to an lp with disney dream at top and happy birthday, Travis at bottom?

You are the best!
Thank you!
I made a steamboat willie lp but I don't do birthday disigns.

I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.

Last edited by Disneysince1982; 07-18-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:57 AM   #2374
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCRejonis View Post
Is their away you can keep I the gray map behind the faces? that you have used. Use the tan map for the back mat. Thank you the rectangle is fine thanks! Just looking for something different maybe it might add some more charter. Who knows Thank you ever so much, Hollie and Family
Like this?

Old 07-18-2013, 12:21 PM   #2375
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnmom2001 View Post
HI
Wondering if you can help me plan a Christmas gift of a surprise cruise for April 2014
I had previously asked a question if you could do a minion (despicable me) those awesome yellow dudes on a mickey head, can it be done?

This is my request:

I would like to ask for 2 mickey heads with my kids names, the boat name and dates.
Can I please ask for two mickey heads,
1) Ashleigh (on the left ear) Disney Dream, April 27-May 1, 2014 (right ear) on lilo and stitch hammock mh
2) Aidan (on the left ear) Disney Dream, April 27-May 1, 2014(right ear)
He is a huge despicable me fan and a minion mickey head would be awesome. If that can not be done, these are the designs he liked(he looked through and asked if one day we can make these for their rooms, I said sure)
Can the either of the following be done on mickey heads? Phineas and Ferb surfing porthole or "baby stitch lp"

Thanks in advance for answering my questions and possibly filling my request
I thought I had replied to your request. I'm sorry. Sure I can do that. I'll get them done today.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #2376
DVCRejonis
Earning My Ears

Yes OH MY GOODNESS love it! thanks you!
Old 07-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #2377
tlind17
Earning My Ears

Hi Barb, this is my oldest daughters first cruise. Do you have anything with "first cruise", her name with the characters, maybe a few little other things.,... Her name is Autumn. Thank you!!!
Old 07-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #2378
neenslovesdisney
Mouseketeer

Thank you sooooo much Barb! I love the DISign and I can't believe how fast you did it.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #2379
DISnewAllison
Earning My Ears

OMG I'm knew to this thread and I love your Mickey head designs!!! I know I'll be requesting designs from you soon. You are very talented and I can't wait to work with you.....
Old 07-18-2013, 01:29 PM   #2380
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCRejonis View Post
Yes OH MY GOODNESS love it! thanks you!
Do you want all of the pirate mickey heads like that on the map or just yours and your husbands?

Old 07-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #2381
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISnewAllison View Post
OMG I'm knew to this thread and I love your Mickey head designs!!! I know I'll be requesting designs from you soon. You are very talented and I can't wait to work with you.....
Thank you! and I look forward to helping you!

Old 07-18-2013, 02:46 PM   #2382
Nicole33
Earning My Ears

Talking THANK YOU in advance!

Can I request:

Mickey Heads
-Minnie and Mickey Red: Nicole & Carl
-Mickey with buttons: Nicholas
-Minnie with red dots: Juliana

DCL Beach
Mom, brown hair, #23 minnie
Dad, black hair, #47 donald
Boy (5), blond hair, #30 mcqueen
Girl (2), brown hair, #3 princess
Disney Fantasy
October 26-Nov 2
The Schmitt Family

Thank You,
Nicole
Old 07-18-2013, 03:03 PM   #2383
robyn654
Mouseketeer

Thank You so much, just what I wanted. Beautiful.

[/url]
Old 07-18-2013, 03:30 PM   #2384
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaevers View Post
Again - thank you for the last fabulous disign you made for us! Everytime I come back here to visit I see something new and fun that you have made!

Can I get a Keep Calm and Cruise On sign that says The Bower Family on the bottom?

I'd also like to request the disign you made in post 2263, Welcome Aboard Disney Vacation Club Member. I like the new DVC logo, with the name at the bottom being: The Evers Family

Our friends are going on this cruise with us and it will be their first cruise. We'd really like it to be special for them. I would like to have the my first cruise license plates made for their daughters. The month is September and year is 2013. Can I get one for each daughter with the names:

Megan
Sara
Ava

Thank you again for your wonderful disigns!!!

Julie
Wasn't sure which was the new DVC so I did both for you...

Old 07-18-2013, 05:16 PM   #2385
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnmom2001 View Post
HI
Wondering if you can help me plan a Christmas gift of a surprise cruise for April 2014
I had previously asked a question if you could do a minion (despicable me) those awesome yellow dudes on a mickey head, can it be done?

This is my request:

I would like to ask for 2 mickey heads with my kids names, the boat name and dates.
Can I please ask for two mickey heads,
1) Ashleigh (on the left ear) Disney Dream, April 27-May 1, 2014 (right ear) on lilo and stitch hammock mh
2) Aidan (on the left ear) Disney Dream, April 27-May 1, 2014(right ear)
He is a huge despicable me fan and a minion mickey head would be awesome. If that can not be done, these are the designs he liked(he looked through and asked if one day we can make these for their rooms, I said sure)
Can the either of the following be done on mickey heads? Phineas and Ferb surfing porthole or "baby stitch lp"

Thanks in advance for answering my questions and possibly filling my request
I made 2 mhs for Aidan. You can decide...

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: