Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #2341
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgreen72 View Post
These are for FE gifts I'm making and giving away on this Sunday's cruise. I have made little grab bags with trinkets, but this time I am using your DISigns and printing them onto magnet paper (a little more expensive then I anticipated, but it's worth it!) and am putting them in their goody bags. I personally have 8 in my party. I am not using these for financial gain... no worries there, if you had any?!?
I have been trying to figure out how to say this but...I cannot do these requests for you. I have already filled 43 requests for you, many being new disigns that I had to make for you. This new request has several that I would have to make from scratch. I love getting requests for new disigns but this is just too much. Maybe a different disigner can help you or you could pick just one disign from my disigns and have it personalized.
I am very sorry.
Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.

Last edited by Disneysince1982; 07-17-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #2342
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputymama View Post
Sorry Barb, one more question.... do you have a Mickey Ears "Toodles" design?
Yes I do. They are in my photobucket in the Mickey Head folder. I have them with different characters in the center of toodles.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #2343
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky61 View Post
Hello Barbara, I have a spent most of the afternoon enjoying your disigns, could I please ask you to prepare some for my upcoming cruise. Thanks in advance for your time.
Kari

Title: DCL Mickey Gang
Welcome Aboard
The Webb Family
Disney Wonder
August 19-26, 2013

Title: Mickey & Minnie Alaska
Top:Dryden & Auntie Kari Cruising To Alaska
August 19  August 26, 2013
Bottom: Vancouver, Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan

Title: Retro Minnie 3
Left Ear: Kari
Right Ear: DCL Logo

Title: Black & White Mickey
Left Ear: Dryden
Right Ear: DCL Logo
I almost forgot to post these.
Here you go...

Old 07-17-2013, 12:34 PM   #2344
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCRejonis View Post
May I have any cupcakes for each of use please

Mom- Hollie
Dad- Clifford
Brenton- age 16
Samantha age 13 anything works for her
Dalton Age 10

Im not sure what most people ask for their name or mom and dad
you choice thanks your all your work
Here you go...

Old 07-17-2013, 02:02 PM   #2345
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtanberg View Post
I would love to request the following for our upcoming cruise on the Dream...

1. Disney Cruiseship Porthole (the gold porthole that has the Disney ship in the middle)
The Tanberg Family
Disney Dream August 2013

2. Marie - Aristocats
Would it be possible to get this graphic inside the rhinestone mickey shaped head with all pink for the background? Inside left ear: Michele
Inside right ear: 2013

3. Do you have mickey playing the piano instead of the drums with the black and white music notes? If so, I would love to request Chris in the right ear. If not, Mickey conducting with the black and white music notes would be great.

Thank you so much for doing this. I really appreciate it.
There isn't a lot of quality clipart for Mickey playing the piano. I used what I could find. I also made a conductor mh just in case.

Old 07-17-2013, 03:28 PM   #2346
mtanberg
Earning My Ears

Barbara, The magnets are beautiful. Mickey playing the piano is great. THANK YOU for taking the time to make them. You are the best. Regards, Michele
Sept 2005 7 night Magic
May 2006 7 night Magic
May 2008 B2B 3/4 night Wonder
Nov 2008 3 night Wonder
June 2009 7 night Magic, Apr 2010 3 night Wonder, Nov 2010 7 night Magic, Apr 2011 7 night Magic, Jul 2012 7 night Fantasy, June 2013 7 night Alaskan Cruise Princess Diamond, Aug 2013 4 night Dream
March 2014 5 night Wonder
Old 07-17-2013, 03:31 PM   #2347
KelseyLaPerle
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneysince1982 View Post

Here you go...
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Aug. 2012 - Saratoga Springs
March 2013 - Pop Century
July 2013 - DCL - Wonder to Alaska
February 2014 - runDisney marathon weekend
July 2014 - Saratoga Springs
October 2014 - runDisney ToT!
Old 07-17-2013, 05:38 PM   #2348
jrosstrinity
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneysince1982 View Post
I could not fit the 3 of you with mickey and minnie so I made it with just Mickey. Let me know if you want something different.

Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. They are perfect....after seeing them I am even more excited about our cruise in 11 days!!!!
Old 07-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #2349
robyn654
Mouseketeer

I would like to ask if you could do black Mickey heads with the following names. One for each name.
Robyn, Laura, Cole, Bob, Anna, & Rich. In Disney font ? Please
I am sailing on the Magic in feb 2014 and I love your designs. I would like to attach a card to my Fish extenders too so if you could make something any design that you choose that has my DIS name- robyn654 and the sail date feb 24-28 I would be soooo happy. You have too many for me to decide.

[/url]
Old 07-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #2350
neenslovesdisney
Mouseketeer

Hi Barb. I love your DISigns and was hoping you could do one for me to use as FE gift tags for my upcoming cruise. I would be hoping to get 8 of these to a page when printing.

1.The image title : WELCOME ABOARD SHIP PORTHOLE
2. The name you want on the disign.: THE FRIAS FAMILY
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) : AUGUST 24-31, 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns) : FANTASY
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc. EASTERN CARIBBEAN

LINK TO THE IMAGE IN YOUR ALBUM:
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jb...ml?sort=3&o=10

Thank you .
Old 07-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #2351
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEADisneyGirls View Post
Hi Barbara! I am in awe of your disigns and your generosity! Your willingness to do this for so many is just amazing. Is it possible for me to make a request also? I would love to have the DCL ship with the Dream that says "Our First Disney Cruise" and September 5, 2013. And could you also make the Disney Dream with Fireworks Porthole? It should say "Our First Disney Cruise" at the top and September 2013 at the bottm. Thank you so much!
Here you go...

Old 07-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #2352
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100AcreWood View Post
Barb,
Our cruise isn't until October but I love the Duffy design! I would love to have one!

1. Abbott Family
2. Disney Dream
3. October 13-17th
Here you go...

Old 07-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #2353
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn654 View Post
I would like to ask if you could do black Mickey heads with the following names. One for each name.
Robyn, Laura, Cole, Bob, Anna, & Rich. In Disney font ? Please
I am sailing on the Magic in feb 2014 and I love your designs. I would like to attach a card to my Fish extenders too so if you could make something any design that you choose that has my DIS name- robyn654 and the sail date feb 24-28 I would be soooo happy. You have too many for me to decide.
What size do you want to make the card?

Old 07-17-2013, 08:15 PM   #2354
SEADisneyGirls
Earning My Ears

They are PERFECT! Thank you so much!!!
Old 07-17-2013, 10:16 PM   #2355
robyn654
Mouseketeer

Not big. Just a little bigger than a post it note should be good. My plan is to use a hole punch and attach it with ribbon to my FE gifts. The Mickeys I am gonna print on iron on paper and iron it on our FE my mom is making us. An Make magnets for our door.

Thanks

[/url]
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: