Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 09:21 AM   #2071
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimshna View Post
Barb,

I think it is great. Could you put each of our names on the mouse ear? There are 12 of us.

David
Debbie
Keith
Amy
Katie
Jake
Justin
Josh
Tara
Brooke
Ethan
Autumn

That will make a great shirt! Thanks!
Will this work?
Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #2072
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by black magic View Post
Hi there Barbara,

We are sailing the on the Fantasy this Saturday and would like a few disigns please.

Party Like A Pirate - The Britt Family

Pirate Daisy MH - Julie , 2013

Pirate Stitch MH - Nate, 2013

Pirate Minie MH - Lisa, 2013

Pirate Mickey With Swords MH - Jake, 2013

Thank you in advance
Thought I'd better get these done for you since you are leaving for your cruise this week...I didn't know which pirate mickey w/ swords you wanted, 1 or 2, so you got both.

I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.

Last edited by Disneysince1982; 07-02-2013 at 10:58 AM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-02-2013, 11:16 AM   #2073
Cailey0704
Earning My Ears

You are a sweetheart for doing this. We leave for our cruise on the Dream on July 28, 2013.

I would like to request the following:

1. The Princess Welcome, but wondering if it can say "Happy Birthday to Princess Cailey from the Royal Court"
2. Mickey Goofy Donald Beach Porthole that says "Cailey and Mommy Dream July 2013"
3. Pretty as a Princess Mickey head with Princess Tiana - the name should read "Cailey"
4. Pretty as a Princess Mickey head with Princess Jasmine - the name should read "Pamela"

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #2074
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailey0704 View Post
You are a sweetheart for doing this. We leave for our cruise on the Dream on July 28, 2013.

I would like to request the following:

1. The Princess Welcome, but wondering if it can say "Happy Birthday to Princess Cailey from the Royal Court"
2. Mickey Goofy Donald Beach Porthole that says "Cailey and Mommy Dream July 2013"
3. Pretty as a Princess Mickey head with Princess Tiana - the name should read "Cailey"
4. Pretty as a Princess Mickey head with Princess Jasmine - the name should read "Pamela"

Thanks in advance!
Sorry I don't do anything related to Birthdays or holidays. If you would like something else written on the Princess Welcome let me know.
Barbara

Old 07-02-2013, 11:32 AM   #2075
Cailey0704
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneysince1982 View Post
Sorry I don't do anything related to Birthdays or holidays. If you would like something else written on the Princess Welcome let me know.
Barbara
No problem. Can you just add her name?
Old 07-02-2013, 11:36 AM   #2076
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by beffiefox View Post
Hi Barb! I have just found your DISigns and I love them! I'd like to request just two designs. I'm plan to use them on the Fish Extenders I am making so I'd like to just have the family names so we can use them on all the future cruises we hope to take

1. captain mickey porthole - The Funk Family

2. mickey w binoculars porthole - The Caicedo Family

Thanks!!
Here you go...

Old 07-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #2077
mustangalan
Earning My Ears

Barb
Again thank you for the disigns. However we where not able to print out the minnie mickey silhouette with kim and josh, and pretty as a princess with ariel alyssa. We where able to get silhouette tink. Could you redo the minnie micky silhouette with kim and josh and pretty as a princess with ariel alyssa?

Thank you
Old 07-02-2013, 11:56 AM   #2078
black magic
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Thought I'd better get these done for you since you are leaving for your cruise this week...I didn't know which pirate mickey w/ swords you wanted, 1 or 2, so you got both.
Those are FANTASTIC!!!!! Thank you so much. I appologize for not specifying which Pirate Mickey, but thank you for both!
Old 07-02-2013, 11:58 AM   #2079
aimshna
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Will this work?
Thanks that is fantastic! Can you do one that says "Farmer Family" in the ear and one that says Lind Family in the ear? If not if you can just send me a blank one I can add it. Thank you for all your work! My grandkids love the design
and can't wait for their shirts!
Old 07-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #2080
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjlc View Post
Hello and thank you, these are wonderful...

I need 5 of the Minnie Beach (dlc mickey heads) Chair for the follow:
Anna
Olivia
Natalie
Kathleen
Sherry

and 3 capt. mickey (dlc mickey heads) for
Sam
Bill
Steve

Let me know if you need more info
Here you go...

Old 07-02-2013, 12:19 PM   #2081
black magic
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangalan View Post
Barb
Again thank you for the disigns. However we where not able to print out the minnie mickey silhouette with kim and josh, and pretty as a princess with ariel alyssa. We where able to get silhouette tink. Could you redo the minnie micky silhouette with kim and josh and pretty as a princess with ariel alyssa?

Thank you
Same here. When I enlarger the image on the 4share site, the background switches from white to a dark grey and once saved, the background becomes entirely black eliminating the silhouette. I am hoping that it is something simple that I may be doing wrong on my part. Looking forward to hearing Barb's reply.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #2082
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Same here. When I enlarger the image on the 4share site, the background switches from white to a dark grey and once saved, the background becomes entirely black eliminating the silhouette. I am hoping that it is something simple that I may be doing wrong on my part. Looking forward to hearing Barb's reply.
Don't enlarge. First click on the pic in the thread. This brings u to 4shared. Below the pic is a gray download button. Click on the gray download button and save to your computer.

Let me know if this works.

Old 07-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #2083
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangalan View Post
Barb

Thank you
I reloaded them...See if this works.

Old 07-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #2084
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I reloaded them see if this works...

Old 07-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #2085
black magic
Earning My Ears

That worked, thank you!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: