Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-21-2013, 07:31 PM   #1906
Meekins
Earning My Ears
 
Meekins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ON,Canada
Posts: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneysince1982 View Post
Let me know if this will work...

That looks great - funny, but cute Thanks so much. My (hopefully) last pain in the butt question...by any chance do you have any porthole disigns with Alaska instead of the Caribbean look? My DD really likes the Chip and Dale porthole, but wants them to be in Alaska...

If not possible I totally understand...I hunted but did not see any...but thought I would just ask! Thanks again.
Meekins is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #1907
Sarabi's Cubs
DIS Veteran
 
Sarabi's Cubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneysince1982 View Post
I don't have anything patriotic. There are other DISigners that do.
Here are your other requests...




Thanks so much!!!!! These are perfect!!!

Laurie
__________________


Contemporary 1972, Fort Wilderness 7/79, WDW offsite 6/84, WDW offsite 12/89, GF 9/96, BC 11/03, Disneyland offsite 6/05, BC 4/08, YC 1/2010, POR 12/2010, Disney Magic New Year's Cruise 12/2010, DIS Exclusive Knights & Lights ABD 9/11, Easter Dream cruise 4/2012, BWV 10/2012, Kidani 4/2013, DIS Exclusive Once Upon a Fairytale ABD 9/13, Kidani 12/13, DIS Exclusive Viva Italia ABD 9/14
Sarabi's Cubs is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-21-2013, 09:15 PM   #1908
jeanine101
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneysince1982 View Post
if you want anything changed just let me know...

perfect- thank you so much. I'll post the pics of the final shirts
jeanine101 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:59 PM   #1909
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran
 
Disneysince1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southwest Virginia
Posts: 3,501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meekins View Post
That looks great - funny, but cute Thanks so much. My (hopefully) last pain in the butt question...by any chance do you have any porthole disigns with Alaska instead of the Caribbean look? My DD really likes the Chip and Dale porthole, but wants them to be in Alaska...

If not possible I totally understand...I hunted but did not see any...but thought I would just ask! Thanks again.
How's this...


If you want something different written on it or a different character just let me know.
Barbara
__________________
Barbara
My Disign Thread Part Deux: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3190132
My 1st DISign thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3060728
Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Disneysince1982 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:59 PM   #1910
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran
 
Disneysince1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southwest Virginia
Posts: 3,501

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanine101 View Post
perfect- thank you so much. I'll post the pics of the final shirts
You're welcome and I would love to see the final shirts.
__________________
Barbara
My Disign Thread Part Deux: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3190132
My 1st DISign thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3060728
Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Disneysince1982 is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 09:35 AM   #1911
cindermouse
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneysince1982 View Post
Here you go...






Soooooo wonderful!! Thank you so much - my family is going to LOVE it!!
cindermouse is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 02:36 PM   #1912
dgreen72
Been Around A Little Bit
 
dgreen72's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Lone Star State
Posts: 64

Question You are awesome! Is this too much???

Thanks so much for doing these! I have quite a few for our crew of 8 traveling next month, so I understand if it takes a while, if you can even get to them at all. I hope I get all the information correct! So here goes:

1. DCL Ship with/without names, but instead: "Keep Calm & Cruise On" July 21-24th, 2013

2. I did it! Castaway 5k, name: Jacob Date: July 23rd, 2013

3. 3-Peat: The Green Family, Dream, Jan 2011-June 2013-July2013

4. Pirate cupcake: Justin

5. Welcome Aboard: With 8 characters(?) "Green Crew" July 21st-24th, 2013

6. Mickey Head: Soccer Mickey (blue), left ear: Jacob, Right ear: logo

7. Porthole: Chip & Dale sailors on the beach with cruise ship in background. Top: Lucas, bottom: no text

8. Porthole: Minnie on the beach with cruise ship in a hammock. No text.

9. Porthole: Mickey on the beach with cruise ship in a lounge chair. No text.

10. Mickey head: Star Wars Movie characters. Left ear: Lucas. Right ear: logo

11. Minnie Mouse cupcake: Lauren

12. Ariel Cupcake: Kaylee

13. Mickey head: Classic Minnie with red with white polka dot background, black outlined. Left ear: Lauren. Right ear: logo

14. Mickey Head: Ariel in the sea. Left ear: Kaylee. Right ear: Logo.

15. Porthole: Mickey and Minnie and Eric (out) & Ariel (in). Top: Jacob & Kaylee. Bottom: Disney Dream - 2013

16. Mickey Head: Mickey pirate. Left ear: Justin. Right ear: logo

17. Keep Calm and use the force "Jacob"

18. Mickey Head: black & white Mickey & Minnie with red hearts "kissing". Left ear: Todd, Right ear: Dawn.

19. Mickey head: Minnie soccer player in purple. Left ear: Lauren. Right ear: #8

Thanks again!
__________________


dgreen72 is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #1913
dgreen72
Been Around A Little Bit
 
dgreen72's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Lone Star State
Posts: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgreen72 View Post
Thanks so much for doing these! I have quite a few for our crew of 8 traveling next month, so I understand if it takes a while, if you can even get to them at all. I hope I get all the information correct! So here goes:

1. DCL Ship with/without names, but instead: "Keep Calm & Cruise On" July 21-24th, 2013

2. I did it! Castaway 5k, name: Jacob Date: July 23rd, 2013

3. 3-Peat: The Green Family, Dream, Jan 2011-June 2013-July2013

4. Pirate cupcake: Justin

5. Welcome Aboard: With 8 characters(?) "Green Crew" July 21st-24th, 2013

6. Mickey Head: Soccer Mickey (blue), left ear: Jacob, Right ear: logo

7. Porthole: Chip & Dale sailors on the beach with cruise ship in background. Top: Lucas, bottom: no text

8. Porthole: Minnie on the beach with cruise ship in a hammock. No text.

9. Porthole: Mickey on the beach with cruise ship in a lounge chair. No text.

10. Mickey head: Star Wars Movie characters. Left ear: Lucas. Right ear: logo

11. Minnie Mouse cupcake: Lauren

12. Ariel Cupcake: Kaylee

13. Mickey head: Classic Minnie with red with white polka dot background, black outlined. Left ear: Lauren. Right ear: logo

14. Mickey Head: Ariel in the sea. Left ear: Kaylee. Right ear: Logo.

15. Porthole: Mickey and Minnie and Eric (out) & Ariel (in). Top: Jacob & Kaylee. Bottom: Disney Dream - 2013

16. Mickey Head: Mickey pirate. Left ear: Justin. Right ear: logo

17. Keep Calm and use the force "Jacob"

18. Mickey Head: black & white Mickey & Minnie with red hearts "kissing". Left ear: Todd, Right ear: Dawn.

19. Mickey head: Minnie soccer player in purple. Left ear: Lauren. Right ear: #8

Thanks again!
The CASTAWAY 5k is suppose to be MICKEY - thanks!
__________________


dgreen72 is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 06:12 PM   #1914
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,423

Hi. I would like these if you could please.

1.The image title DCL ship http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jb...ml?sort=3&o=19
2. The name you want on the disign. Sweeney on one, Gerlach on one and Jacques on one please
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) Sept 21- 28, 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns) Fantasy
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean,
jenseib is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #1915
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,423

1.The image title Chip and Dale bon voyage http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jb...cc081.png.html
2. The name you want on the disign. Onne for Sweeney, one for Gerlach and one for Jacques
3. The dates of your cruise
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. Fantasy
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean,

Thanks!
jenseib is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 06:47 PM   #1916
Patricia1
Love everything Disney!
 
Patricia1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: San Diego, Calif
Posts: 236

So many to decide from!! They're all so fun!!
I would love the following please:

Porthole: Minnie Surfing : Lauren (using multiple times)
Porthole: Mickey & Minnie Dining /Bob & Paty
Mickey Head: Minnie Singing: Lauren

Thank you for your generosity & Time!!
__________________

Patricia1 is offline  
Old 06-22-2013, 07:21 PM   #1917
Meekins
Earning My Ears
 
Meekins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ON,Canada
Posts: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneysince1982 View Post
How's this...


If you want something different written on it or a different character just let me know.
Barbara
Love it - perfect just the way it is Thank you again for sharing your talent and time so generously.
Meekins is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 06:26 AM   #1918
michellekcm
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneysince1982 View Post
Here you go...




Thank you so much! I can't wait to get them printed. Will show you a picture when they're done.
michellekcm is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 08:43 AM   #1919
JohnsPrincess
DIS Veteran
 
JohnsPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Bayou Vista, TX
Posts: 1,071

Wow - thank you so much - quite an offer!!!!

Could I please do:

1.
Peach Porthole
The Hilgert Family
Disney Wonder - 30 Nov 2013

2.
Crush & Squirt Porthole
The Hilgert Family
Disney Wonder - 30 Nov 2013

3.
Rapunzel and Flynn MH (the wedding one)
John & Alexis (left ear)
9 February 2005 (right ear)

4.
Dumbo MH
Sebastian (left ear)
(right ear blank)

5.
Pirate Family
The Hilgert Family
Nov 30 - Dec 7, 2013
We're all brunette - Dad, Mom, baby boy (16 months - 21 months at the time of cruise)
__________________
~Lexi & John~

DH39 Me34 Sebastian1 Daisy Aurora Willow AGD
Disney Cruise on the Wonder: Christmas 2009 & Dec 2013
Trips to Parks: Too many to count!
JohnsPrincess is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 10:06 AM   #1920
cruisn2castaway
Mouseketeer
 
cruisn2castaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 84

Hi Barb, Can you please create a few more designs for us.

Lady & Tramp black MH
Left Ear : Pat
Right Ear: Chuck

Keep Calm and Say I Do
Beth & Craig
August 6, 2013

Keep Calm and Listen your Heart
The Syverson Girls

Minnie & Mickey Wedding mh
Left Ear: Beth
Right Ear: Craig
August 6, 2013

Thanks!
cruisn2castaway is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: