Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports > Disney Cruise Line Pre-Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-01-2014, 07:31 AM   #1216
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 7,260

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaney View Post
Okay, glad I am not the only one thinking about my coffee creamer. Lol. I've been trying to work out a logical plan to keep it cold for that hour or so until or room is available.
Bring a ziplock and put some ice in it and you'll be good.
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:36 AM   #1217
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...
 
podsnel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotch Plains, NJ
Posts: 6,850

Jenny! HAPPY MARCH!!!
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-01-2014, 10:19 AM   #1218
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,967

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
Bring a ziplock and put some ice in it and you'll be good.
Thats a good idea.


Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
Jenny! HAPPY MARCH!!!

I love you! I woke up and said to Joshua: its March, were going on a Disney cruise this month! Thanks for being so excited with me.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
Excellent goals to have!

Thanks so much for the offer I think I'll be ok. I looked up where the hotel is and there are a few places close by.

That'll be lovely

If you change your mind, let me know.

I'm really looking forward to seeing them. It's the hubby's birthday so I'm guessing they'll have a party of some sorts. They live in a beautiful neighborhood in Coconut Grove and have some really fun friends, per Michael, he's stayed with them a ton for business. My girlfriend is like the ultimate host, great cook. Gorgeous too. Life is unfair. LOL! Now that I know she'll be in town, I'm excited.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaney View Post
Okay, glad I am not the only one thinking about my coffee creamer. Lol. I've been trying to work out a logical plan to keep it cold for that hour or so until or room is available.

Are you flying in the night before? Where are you staying?




Hey Pam and Beth, we're going on a cruise in:



28 days!!!
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751




rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:37 AM   #1219
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran
 
franandaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Long Beach, CA, VWL, BCV, SSR & VGC
Posts: 22,523

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
I'll have access to a store if you want me to grab your soda? I may stop and grab some coffee creamer. Bringing alcohol can save a ton and if Michael was with me, we'd bring wine and booze for sure but with just, I won't drink more than a couple a day so not sure it's worth it. Me and Joshua have a plan: everyday we're both going to try the Drink of the Day, the boozy one for me and the non-boozy one for him. Our other goal is to have a Mickey Bar every night. I think we're up for the challenge.


I did not change the flights. I think overnight will be good. We'll have a nice dinner and evening, breakfast, and then head out without getting too comfortable or having to unpack.
Those Mickey bars will add up quick. You can order them as your dessert at dinner. The servers are notorious for helping you to overeat and especially the desserts. On our last cruise he figured out that I loved the souffle and brought me one every night after our dinner in Lumieres. If you start off ordering the Mickey bars for dessert you may get one automatically even if you order another dessert on the menu!
__________________
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!


franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:04 AM   #1220
mrslaney
Mouseketeer
 
mrslaney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
:Are you flying in the night before? Where are you staying? Hey Pam and Beth, we're going on a cruise in: 28 days!!!

We are driving down and spending the night with my great aunt in Vero Beach. We will have to drive (just a couple of hours) down that morning. I think the ice thing will work. I will just stop on the way in. I also have a small thermal bag that I could stick it in, inside my carry-on. And 28 days. 28 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's only 28 days!!! I can't wait!
mrslaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:03 PM   #1221
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,967

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
Those Mickey bars will add up quick. You can order them as your dessert at dinner. The servers are notorious for helping you to overeat and especially the desserts. On our last cruise he figured out that I loved the souffle and brought me one every night after our dinner in Lumieres. If you start off ordering the Mickey bars for dessert you may get one automatically even if you order another dessert on the menu!
I think I could eat a Mickey bar for dessert every night! I love them. Is the soufflé amazing? The Wonder has them too? What were your other favorite desserts? I'll have to kindly tell them not to bring me more than I order. I hate to waste food. And I won't be able to take it to-go for leftovers like usual.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaney View Post
We are driving down and spending the night with my great aunt in Vero Beach. We will have to drive (just a couple of hours) down that morning. I think the ice thing will work. I will just stop on the way in. I also have a small thermal bag that I could stick it in, inside my carry-on. And 28 days. 28 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's only 28 days!!! I can't wait!

Thats not bad at all. I hear Vero is beautiful. I like the ice idea too. I have small thermal lunch bags that the kids use to use when they took home lunch to school in Elementary.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751




rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:34 PM   #1222
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 7,260

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post

If you change your mind, let me know.


Thank you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
I'm really looking forward to seeing them. It's the hubby's birthday so I'm guessing they'll have a party of some sorts. They live in a beautiful neighborhood in Coconut Grove and have some really fun friends, per Michael, he's stayed with them a ton for business. My girlfriend is like the ultimate host, great cook. Gorgeous too. Life is unfair. LOL! Now that I know she'll be in town, I'm excited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
What fun, a party to boot

Speaking of birthdays, any special plans for yours?





Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post

Hey Pam and Beth, we're going on a cruise in:



28 days!!! [/CENTER]
When I think about it I almost can't stand it I'm so excited!
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:38 PM   #1223
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 7,260

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaney View Post
We are driving down and spending the night with my great aunt in Vero Beach. We will have to drive (just a couple of hours) down that morning. I think the ice thing will work. I will just stop on the way in. I also have a small thermal bag that I could stick it in, inside my carry-on. And 28 days. 28 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's only 28 days!!! I can't wait!
Oh yes, a thermal bag would be perfect, and some ice. I said ziplock so it could be disposable.

So who's going on this fabulous trip with you? I'm sorry if I've missed this being said before.
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:34 PM   #1224
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran
 
franandaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Long Beach, CA, VWL, BCV, SSR & VGC
Posts: 22,523

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
I think I could eat a Mickey bar for dessert every night! I love them. Is the soufflé amazing? The Wonder has them too? What were your other favorite desserts? I'll have to kindly tell them not to bring me more than I order. I hate to waste food. And I won't be able to take it to-go for leftovers like usual.
I happen to love Grand Marnier souffles and that's offered on the dessert menu the night in Triton's. I dint know what the dining rotation on the five night cruises are. In fact I don't even remember what it was on the Magic. Is your pirate night on night 3 or 4?

You'll probably have three nights of regular menu, pirate menu and the "until we meet again" menu on the last night. My favorite is the night in Triton's. I love the onion soup! I think that is also the night that they serve lobster. I remember out of Galveston they served it with red beans and I thought that was rather Southern or Bayou like.

The parrot cay menu is starting to grow on me. The spinach salad is good. I always seem to get the mixed grill for the entree.

Im not very fond of the until we meet again menu, especially the desserts. I think I've always got the Mickey bars on that night.

Regardless you are going to have a fabulous time. You'll eat way too much and love it still! Don't forget that all day you can grab a burger, hot dog, brat, veggie burger or chicken sandwich at Pluto's.

I also order room service every morning. Just leave the tag on your door by 10PM and they'll bring you hot coffee, cream, a bagel and cream cheese, cereal, fruit, donuts.

Whatever you want on that door tag and it will show up at your stateroom at the time you specify and you don't even need to go up to deck 9 to get it. We like to do this because I NEED my coffee in the morning, but Fran needs my help to get up and dressed. This way I have my coffee while we're both getting dressed. She also gets a little food in her tummy so she doesn't get sick with all her meds on an empty stomach.
__________________
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!


franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:33 PM   #1225
mrslaney
Mouseketeer
 
mrslaney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
Oh yes, a thermal bag would be perfect, and some ice. I said ziplock so it could be disposable. So who's going on this fabulous trip with you? I'm sorry if I've missed this being said before.

Good point with the ziplock. Less to keep up with. My DH and I are celebrating our tenth anniversary. This is our first cruise without our three kids so it is definitely going to be a fabulous trip. Lol.
mrslaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:29 AM   #1226
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,967

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
I happen to love Grand Marnier souffles and that's offered on the dessert menu the night in Triton's. I dint know what the dining rotation on the five night cruises are. In fact I don't even remember what it was on the Magic. Is your pirate night on night 3 or 4?

i believe it's our 3rd night, our Cozumel Day. I hope we're even hungry for dinner that night. The menu at Nachi looks authentic for the most part and the food pics I've seen on TA look like real Mexican grub. I love love love real Mexican food. I'm sure we'll stuff ourselves silly that day.

Quote:
You'll probably have three nights of regular menu, pirate menu and the "until we meet again" menu on the last night. My favorite is the night in Triton's. I love the onion soup! I think that is also the night that they serve lobster. I remember out of Galveston they served it with red beans and I thought that was rather Southern or Bayou like.
We get lobster on the Wonder? Joshua really wants lobster but I told him I wasn't sure if we get it on the 5 night. I'm a fan of onion soup top. I think we've got similar food tastes. Did you try many fish dishes? They just don't do it for me from what I've seen. The lamb looks yummy and of course there's always steak. Anything you really disliked? That seafood cheesecake thing looks awful. Either people seem to love it or hate it.



Quote:
The parrot cay menu is starting to grow on me. The spinach salad is good. I always seem to get the mixed grill for the entree.

I think it looks good. The restaurant looks a little dated but the food looks good. I've poured over the menus and I like something on all of them at least from what I've read. I see on some entrees they served sweet mashed potatoes and then on others regular mashed potatoes; do they allow substitutions on the side dishes? I don't love sweet potatoes but the entree looks good.

Quote:
Im not very fond of the until we meet again menu, especially the desserts. I think I've always got the Mickey bars on that night.

Does the 5 night have that menu? I don't think I've seen it.

Quote:
Regardless you are going to have a fabulous time. You'll eat way too much and love it still! Don't forget that all day you can grab a burger, hot dog, brat, veggie burger or chicken sandwich at Pluto's.

I see us doing a lot of that. I can see Joshua skipping the MDR and opting for a slice of pizza and watching a movie. He'll know where to find me. There are a few movies he wants to see on board so right now I'm trying to coordinate those. He loved Monster U and its playing. Frozen and Saving Mr. Banks are also playing. He didn't like Banks but I swear its because he didn't see it with me. He saw with the girls and my father in law when we were in southern Utah. No one there to explain it to him.

Quote:
I also order room service every morning. Just leave the tag on your door by 10PM and they'll bring you hot coffee, cream, a bagel and cream cheese, cereal, fruit, donuts.

Whatever you want on that door tag and it will show up at your stateroom at the time you specify and you don't even need to go up to deck 9 to get it. We like to do this because I NEED my coffee in the morning, but Fran needs my help to get up and dressed. This way I have my coffee while we're both getting dressed. She also gets a little food in her tummy so she doesn't get sick with all her meds on an empty stomach.

I'm going to do this too. Joshua isn't usually hungry right when he wakes up but loves a glass of juice so I'm thinking I'll get my decaf and his oj delivered and we can have it while we get ready. My creamer pods will be in the room, if I decide to get them so that makes it easy.

Yeah, meds on an empty stomach is no good. Smart to have her eat a little some thing before breakfast. Breakfast isn't at a certain time though right? Meaning we can go whenever, wherever we ant. What are our options? Joshua loves a buffet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaney View Post
Good point with the ziplock. Less to keep up with. My DH and I are celebrating our tenth anniversary. This is our first cruise without our three kids so it is definitely going to be a fabulous trip. Lol.

Thats exciting and congrats! What a cool way to celebrate 10 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
Thank you so much

What fun, a party to boot

Speaking of birthdays, any special plans for yours?

When I think about it I almost can't stand it I'm so excited!

No bday plans and I may not be going to Vegas. Michael's SB job got canceled so originally he was going to take Joshua to Vegas for his soccer and I was going to try to swing a cheapie cheap trip to So Cal for my bday. Stay with my best friend, see A&F if the timing was right, do one day at Disney, see my dad, and see then another good girlfriend. Well we just found out tonight that the SB job was cancelled. I had resolved myself to Vegas for soccer and that M would be away for my bday. He mentioned me joining him in SB as his hotel is paid for and he gets a decent per diem so we'd only be responsible for my flights. The room even comes with a gorgeous bottle of wine every night. I would have had to book SB 7 days in advance and we're way past that. Basically we've got nothing planned. Joshua wants me to go to Vegas no matter what so I'm thinking we should leave a day early and all go but Gabby will be training at Starbucks and will have to work at least one of the 4 days we'd be gone and I don't want to leave her all alone though she assures us that shes 17 now and will be fine. Bleh. Makes my head hurt just thinking of all of it. I think I'm going to add my bday to the cruise and celebrate there. It's only 3 weeks after so I think that's close enough.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751





Last edited by rentayenta; 03-02-2014 at 08:55 AM.
rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:57 AM   #1227
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,967

I think I have to make the numbers/letters even bigger:




27 days!!!
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751




rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:48 AM   #1228
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 7,260

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaney View Post
Good point with the ziplock. Less to keep up with. My DH and I are celebrating our tenth anniversary. This is our first cruise without our three kids so it is definitely going to be a fabulous trip. Lol.
Happy Anniversary! that will be a wonderful, pun intended, way to celebrate
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:03 AM   #1229
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 7,260

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
i believe it's our 3rd night, our Cozumel Day. I hope we're even hungry for dinner that night. The menu at Nachi looks authentic for the most part and the food pics I've seen on TA look like real Mexican grub. I love love love real Mexican food. I'm sure we'll stuff ourselves silly that day.
Dinner isn't until later so hopefully you'll be hungry. If not you can always skip dinner and do the buffet after pirate night.



I don't mean to answer questions you asked Alison but I'm going to throw my two cents in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post

We get lobster on the Wonder? Joshua really wants lobster but I told him I wasn't sure if we get it on the 5 night. I'm a fan of onion soup top. I think we've got similar food tastes. Did you try many fish dishes? They just don't do it for me from what I've seen. The lamb looks yummy and of course there's always steak. Anything you really disliked? That seafood cheesecake thing looks awful. Either people seem to love it or hate it.
Most of the fish dishes I had were very yummy.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
I think it looks good. The restaurant looks a little dated but the food looks good. I've poured over the menus and I like something on all of them at least from what I've read. I see on some entrees they served sweet mashed potatoes and then on others regular mashed potatoes; do they allow substitutions on the side dishes? I don't love sweet potatoes but the entree looks good.
You can mix and match any of the sides and entrees, they're very accommodating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post

Does the 5 night have that menu? I don't think I've seen it.
That will be on the last night, not my favorite menu either but there are some redeeming items.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Yeah, meds on an empty stomach is no good. Smart to have her eat a little some thing before breakfast. Breakfast isn't at a certain time though right? Meaning we can go whenever, wherever we ant. What are our options? Joshua loves a buffet. [/CENTER]
There is a buffet and a sit down breakfast you can choose from. The sit down operates for less hours, usually from 7-9 or 9:30. The buffet is open until 11 or 11:30. They will post the hours on the navigator the night before. You can go whenever you want within those times.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post

No bday plans and I may not be going to Vegas. Michael's SB job got canceled so originally he was going to take Joshua to Vegas for his soccer and I was going to try to swing a cheapie cheap trip to So Cal for my bday. Stay with my best friend, see A&F if the timing was right, do one day at Disney, see my dad, and see then another good girlfriend. Well we just found out tonight that the SB job was cancelled. I had resolved myself to Vegas for soccer and that M would be away for my bday. He mentioned me joining him in SB as his hotel is paid for and he gets a decent per diem so we'd only be responsible for my flights. The room even comes with a gorgeous bottle of wine every night. I would have had to book SB 7 days in advance and we're way past that. Basically we've got nothing planned. Joshua wants me to go to Vegas no matter what so I'm thinking we should leave a day early and all go but Gabby will be training at Starbucks and will have to work at least one of the 4 days we'd be gone and I don't want to leave her all alone though she assures us that shes 17 now and will be fine. Bleh. Makes my head hurt just thinking of all of it. I think I'm going to add my bday to the cruise and celebrate there. It's only 3 weeks after so I think that's close enough.
You still must do something, it's your birthday! And soccer isn't until after right? Absolutely add your birthday to the cruise too
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:07 AM   #1230
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 7,260

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
I think I have to make the numbers/letters even bigger:




27 days!!!



Bigger won't fit on the page will it?
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: