Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #1
WDWFANCBIIIME
DIS Veteran

Artist Point before MNSSHP

Hey guys I am planning on Artist Point before Mickey's Not So Scary party here is my question my little brothers will want to dress up for the party. Do you think AP will let them in the restaurant with their costumes (They are pirates we are doing pirates league earlier in the day)

I have never seen Disney turn someone away but I would not want to be the first
WDWFANCBIIIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
purple figment
DIS Veteran

Children can be in costume anytime, but we've had dinners at sigs on MNSSHP nights and there are even adults in costume on those evenings.

We had dinner at Artist Point on a MNSSHP night. Our reservation was at opening (5:30). Dinner took about 90 minutes and then we took the boat back to the MK. By the time we got through bag check and the turnstile it was about 7:30. If you're interested in meeting the rare characters such as the 7 Dwarfs people start lining up around 6:15 so that it doesn't take up a lot of party time. In this case you might want to have dinner at AP on a different night.

If you don't mind potentially missing some party time then AP is an excellent restaurant and one of our favorites.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2013, 02:52 PM   #3
WDWFANCBIIIME
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple figment View Post
Children can be in costume anytime, but we've had dinners at sigs on MNSSHP nights and there are even adults in costume on those evenings.

We had dinner at Artist Point on a MNSSHP night. Our reservation was at opening (5:30). Dinner took about 90 minutes and then we took the boat back to the MK. By the time we got through bag check and the turnstile it was about 7:30. If you're interested in meeting the rare characters such as the 7 Dwarfs people start lining up around 6:15 so that it doesn't take up a lot of party time. In this case you might want to have dinner at AP on a different night.

If you don't mind potentially missing some party time then AP is an excellent restaurant and one of our favorites.
Awesome thank you!!! We are on Deluxe Dining so pretty much every night is at a Sig so I think AP will be pretty easy to get to the Magic Kingdom
WDWFANCBIIIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:59 PM   #4
jwfla422
DIS Veteran/Philly Native

Absolutely! ENJOY!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: