Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #1
Stephieann
DIS Veteran
Oh no....he is MINE... I know where to find him... MATTY IS MINE!!

Location: My body is in Tennessee but my heart is in Mississippi

OMG! I am about to pop.....

......with excitement!!!! My cruise is still 7.5 months away but we are able to book airfare now so it seems so much closer!!!! I had to express my excitement here because DH is gone on 3 week military trip and he will be gone for a year and unable to attend this cruise with me. It will be me and my mom PLUS (shhhhhh) my sister and her family. It is a secret to my mom that my sister and her family are going and it is a secret to my sisters kids that they are going so I can not express my excitement with anyone.....!!!! I am going to go crazy before this is over!!! I almost spilled the beans with my mom tonight! This is my mom's first cruise ever.....i hope she enjoys it! Ok my excitement has turned into hyper rambling....!!!!

1st Disney Trip Magic Kingdom '92 Senior Trip~ 2nd Disney Trip, My first cruise--Cruised the Disney Wonder Oct 2006 Halloween Cruise!! ~3rd Disney Trip --Cruised the Disney Wonder Oct 2007Halloween Cruise!! ~WDW Caribbean Beach Resort Oct 2009 MNSSHP! ~Disney Dream B2B October 2011~Disney Dream September 2013~~NEXT DCL Fantasy 2016!!

Stephieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #2
barbarasc
CruiseCrazy

Excited about a DCL cruise........how can one help it? The countdown until a cruise is like nothing else not even Christmas!

Hope you can keep your secret......I know I would have a hard time with that one!

Thank you to your Hubby for serving in the military and for protecting us and Mickey too!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #3
scrappinginontario
DIS Veteran

Another big step closer! How fun this surprise cruise will be to all! When are you planning on telling your Mom and your sister's kids?

Amazing Trips with DD: Nov 2014 (MVMCP with Nana & Papa), Sep 2014 (10 days with Cousins), Feb 2014 (7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise on Fantasy), November 2013 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2013 (11 Mommy and DD days. Perfect!!), Nov 2012 (2 days AoA LM with grandparents and DN), Aug 2012 (10 awesome days with just the 2 of us!), Nov 2011 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2011 (8 days with DN and Nana), Apr 2010 (3 days), Nov 2010 (2 days with grandparents)
scrappinginontario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:42 PM   #4
Stephieann
DIS Veteran
Oh no....he is MINE... I know where to find him... MATTY IS MINE!!

Location: My body is in Tennessee but my heart is in Mississippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinginontario View Post
Another big step closer! How fun this surprise cruise will be to all! When are you planning on telling your Mom and your sister's kids?
We may have to tell my mom soon, she has hotel points as well as a free night certificate and trying to figure out a way to get the certificate to my sister from her may be tricky... so we may have to tell her SOON! The main reason we are keeping it from her is because she will let it slip to my sisters kids and i just might have to put her in a cabin alone with all the grandkids if she does that... LOL. We hope to tell the kids the day we fly to Orlando! Have not really decided on how we will tell them. I know i am going to down a few days early to help my sister get things together ( i live 5 hrs away from them all), I guess we will figure it out by then!!!
1st Disney Trip Magic Kingdom '92 Senior Trip~ 2nd Disney Trip, My first cruise--Cruised the Disney Wonder Oct 2006 Halloween Cruise!! ~3rd Disney Trip --Cruised the Disney Wonder Oct 2007Halloween Cruise!! ~WDW Caribbean Beach Resort Oct 2009 MNSSHP! ~Disney Dream B2B October 2011~Disney Dream September 2013~~NEXT DCL Fantasy 2016!!

Stephieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:45 PM   #5
disneylover2170
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephieann
......with excitement!!!! My cruise is still 7.5 months away but we are able to book airfare now so it seems so much closer!!!! I had to express my excitement here because DH is gone on 3 week military trip and he will be gone for a year and unable to attend this cruise with me. It will be me and my mom PLUS (shhhhhh) my sister and her family. It is a secret to my mom that my sister and her family are going and it is a secret to my sisters kids that they are going so I can not express my excitement with anyone.....!!!! I am going to go crazy before this is over!!! I almost spilled the beans with my mom tonight! This is my mom's first cruise ever.....i hope she enjoys it! Ok my excitement has turned into hyper rambling....!!!!

U think that's close mines TWO DAYSaway ya fereaking out here!!!!!
disneylover2170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:55 AM   #6
tinkerone
DIS Veteran

yes, booking that air certainly brings it soooo much closer doesn't it? I was able to book air Monday and that got me excited as well and we are a long way out.
I want it to come QUICK but I don't want summer to go QUICK. deliema!!!
tinkerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:30 AM   #7
chris31997
Disney Kid at Heart

Have fun

Chrissy
chris31997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #8
bahacca
Mouseketeer

You can schedule to have Mickey or Goofy call them the night before or the morning of the cruise. That would be really fun!
bahacca is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: